What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@ranjeet @Bombermanx1 @IndoCarib @Marxist @noksss @Nair saab @Levina @arp2041

What's the score with this all of a sudden revelations about Vijay Mallya? Is there a pattern to it? Why some channels (especially NDTV) avoiding this news? Has Arnab suddenly turned out to be the media man for the establishment? First he cornered opposition with Ishrat Jehan case.. & that's going to be reopened. Now all of a sudden Vijay Mallya.. Mallya defaulted banks quite a few years ago.. & banks opposed CBI from registering a case then. Why they are crying foul now? Are there any media houses involved in Vijay Mallya's loot business? Is Govt's ulterior motive is to get to those media people?
Last but not the least.. what's the score with NDTV GoodTimes, a NDTV venture with Vijay Mallya?

Here's a tweet from TimesNow man..

Last edited:
@ranjeet @Bombermanx1 @IndoCarib @Marxist @noksss @Nair saab @Levina

What's the score with this all of a sudden revelations about Vijay Mallya? Is there a pattern to it? Why some channels (especially NDTV) avoiding this news? Has Arnab suddenly turned out to be the media man for the establishment? First he cornered opposition with Ishrat Jehan case.. & that's going to be reopened. Now all of a sudden Vijay Mallya.. Mallya defaulted banks quite a few years ago.. & banks opposed CBI from registering a case then. Why they are crying foul now? Are there any media houses involved in Vijay Mallya's loot business? Is Govt's ulterior motive is to get to those media people?
Last but not the least.. what's the score with NDTV GoodTimes, a NDTV venture with Vijay Mallya?

Mallya has friends in UPA ,NDTV and all the Lutyens gang adore him,as he throws parties and behaves like them.I think Arnab must have got some hints from NSA to take up these cases. besides most people nowadays watch only zee tv or Times now for debates, other channels have no TRP's and i think Arnab has noticed the trend, he gets more TRPs when debating center of right,

Nadars are Tamilian speaking jati kadaa?

In South TN & Rayalaseema, caste matters more than religion. I've heard of Inter-religion marriages b/w Thevars,Reddys,Dalits & Nadars. But not of Inter-caste marriages.

By the way, do Christian Keralites light the lamp before any good/important occasion. I know Muslim ones dont do so.
both Malayalam and Tamil..
Kerala(also some parts of Kanyakumari dist,Tamilnadu) has significant Malayalam speaking Nadar population and identify themselves as Malayalis,though they use traditional Tamil names like Selvan,Senthil,Selvaraj,Arulraj etc..
yes,Inter religion marriages are very common among Tamil nadar castes of Tamilnadu,Not sure about Thevar..
yes,we don't have any problem with using or lightning lamps,we do have lamps in churches as well..

Mallya has friends in UPA ,NDTV and all the Lutyens gang adore him,as he throws parties and behaves like them.I think Arnab must have got some hints from NSA to take up these cases. besides most people nowadays watch only zee tv or Times now for debates, other channels have no TRP's and i think Arnab has noticed the trend, he gets more TRPs when debating center of right,
Arnab is turning more towards the Right these days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seen the recent municipal elections?!

TDP is truly finished, Revanth should go join the Congress now. BJP is where it is(if not worse), the Commies too have been smashed. They lost Khammam Municipality for the first time in 40 years o_O

Congress still has cadre left, but no leaders.

@ranjeet @Bombermanx1 @IndoCarib @Marxist @noksss @Nair saab @Levina @arp2041

Right from the start TOI was quite supportive of Modi government yes there is a sushma swaraj case as well but in most of issues Arnab was quite supportive to Modi government be it in Intolerance Debate ,Ishrat Jahan and giving positive feedback about Budgets and of course the JNU issue . Looks like Modi started the leak game in a very balanced and phased manner without being framed as taking revenge against congress. And this is what we want from Modi because the Congress have tried almost every possible ways be it CBI,SIT,Media,Personal Attacks for 14 years and even tried killing him .Modi is doing the right thing now by starting the revelation's in a slow manner and when we are close to 2019 some very explosive revelation about congress should come so that it stays in the people mind . I feel that's the government strategy and if this continues I am very happy .Bcoz what most of the Indians want is the ultimate Defeat and humiliation of congress

To counter Left academia, RSS encourages volunteers to develop academic excellence | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
To counter Left academia, RSS encourages volunteers to develop academic excellence

As the debate of right versus left grows in the academia, the right wing think tank is feeling the need to encourage its volunteers to attain excellence in higher education.

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the ideological mentor of the right wing which till a few years back wanted its cadre to invest in expanding the work of the organization and engage in connecting with the masses, is encouraging its young volunteers to look beyond a basis graduation degree and aspire for premium institutions for pursuing higher education courses.

Arvind (name changed) has been working as an advisor to the government with a ministry. He directly deals with the affairs of the ministry and works in close coordination with the minister.

He is as RSS volunteer since his days at high school. He was appointed in the government after the BJP came to power in 2014.

Arvind has completed his masters degree in sociology. Though his hands are full, he has now been asked to enroll himself in a PhD program. "My mentor called upon me to complete my PhD. I am now preparing to appear for the entrance exam," he said.

Like Arvind several other volunteers are now being encouraged to enter academia. The decision to build up an academic cadre was taken about three years ago. But the initiative gathered pace after the BJP came to power in the centre. "There were over 200 academic positions that were to be filled up and we are having a difficult time to identify the right people for these positions. That was the real eye opener for us," said an RSS functionary.

The RSS is yet to get its cadre appointed to fill positions in the ministries of human resource, science and technology and culture.

Also with the left wing ideologues dominating the academia, the RSS is now feeling the need to strengthen its troops. Sangh insiders say that the organizations needs to strengthen its network of historians and social scientists to counter the left.

Many who were deprived of the opportunity in earlier days, feel it is welcomed step. A senior scientist and associated with Vijnana Bharti said, "After completing my MSc, I wanted to study further. But I was told by my mentor to start working as a pracharak."

But not anymore. The young volunteers and pracharaks are now encouraged to aspire for institutions like IITs and IIMs. The sangh is of the view that besides obtaining a degree these volunteers will carry on the activity of the Sangh on campus. "We hold daily or weekly shakhas in these institutions. Our volunteers who will studying in these institutions will carry on the activity of the organisation along with academics. This will also help us to spread the idea of our organization amongst the students," said a senior Sangh functionary.

"As a practice, our volunteers are asked to identify their area of interest and pursue higher education," said Manohar Vaidya, RSS spokesperson. Vaidya also added that unlike earlier days, all young volunteers are encouraged to complete college and those with potential and interest are guided to study further.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSS needs more of their own from the humanities,social sciences & the sciences streams. They should have realised & started this AGES ago. Atleast under the ABV sarkar.
Atleast they are doing something about this now

What do u guys think @Nair saab @Bombermanx1

To counter Left academia, RSS encourages volunteers to develop academic excellence | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
To counter Left academia, RSS encourages volunteers to develop academic excellence

As the debate of right versus left grows in the academia, the right wing think tank is feeling the need to encourage its volunteers to attain excellence in higher education.

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the ideological mentor of the right wing which till a few years back wanted its cadre to invest in expanding the work of the organization and engage in connecting with the masses, is encouraging its young volunteers to look beyond a basis graduation degree and aspire for premium institutions for pursuing higher education courses.

Arvind (name changed) has been working as an advisor to the government with a ministry. He directly deals with the affairs of the ministry and works in close coordination with the minister.

He is as RSS volunteer since his days at high school. He was appointed in the government after the BJP came to power in 2014.

Arvind has completed his masters degree in sociology. Though his hands are full, he has now been asked to enroll himself in a PhD program. "My mentor called upon me to complete my PhD. I am now preparing to appear for the entrance exam," he said.

Like Arvind several other volunteers are now being encouraged to enter academia. The decision to build up an academic cadre was taken about three years ago. But the initiative gathered pace after the BJP came to power in the centre. "There were over 200 academic positions that were to be filled up and we are having a difficult time to identify the right people for these positions. That was the real eye opener for us," said an RSS functionary.

The RSS is yet to get its cadre appointed to fill positions in the ministries of human resource, science and technology and culture.

Also with the left wing ideologues dominating the academia, the RSS is now feeling the need to strengthen its troops. Sangh insiders say that the organizations needs to strengthen its network of historians and social scientists to counter the left.

Many who were deprived of the opportunity in earlier days, feel it is welcomed step. A senior scientist and associated with Vijnana Bharti said, "After completing my MSc, I wanted to study further. But I was told by my mentor to start working as a pracharak."

But not anymore. The young volunteers and pracharaks are now encouraged to aspire for institutions like IITs and IIMs. The sangh is of the view that besides obtaining a degree these volunteers will carry on the activity of the Sangh on campus. "We hold daily or weekly shakhas in these institutions. Our volunteers who will studying in these institutions will carry on the activity of the organisation along with academics. This will also help us to spread the idea of our organization amongst the students," said a senior Sangh functionary.

"As a practice, our volunteers are asked to identify their area of interest and pursue higher education," said Manohar Vaidya, RSS spokesperson. Vaidya also added that unlike earlier days, all young volunteers are encouraged to complete college and those with potential and interest are guided to study further.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSS needs more of their own from the humanities,social sciences & the sciences streams. They should have realised & started this AGES ago. Atleast under the ABV sarkar.

I have first hand experience about this... RSS doesnt believe that Academic excellence is the only way to attain better knowledge ... its always has thought meeting new people , conversation and travelling gives u more life experience then been a book worm...

But This thinking wont work in India... where a wondering monk is now considered a lazy lad according to present Indian Society and education system... In India a person with PHD is considered superior in every aspect then a person with a life full of experience ... A PHD holder comes with a lot of credibility... thats the reason AAP idiots keep on barking how Kujilwal is a IITan and IAS officer they develop a tremendous trust from poor people, illiterate who has non and aspiring student who sees idol in them...

A very good decision ... but they could have done it quietly ... they should also appoint a English educated literate as spokes person for VHP , Bajrang Dal etc...

Dahell! These fools they're starting this now? :hitwall:

A few days old, not sure if posted earlier...This is how the U.S reacts to even the slightest of threats, like a facebook post:
Egyptian student arrested over Trump Facebook post will leave US | Technology | The Guardian

Remember all those retard lectures from western media? Even that Richard vermin, U.S amb made some comment about "free speech" during the JNU incident.

Seems like they dont like their own advice Imagine if someone was arrested for saying something like that against Modi (a lot of people do on SM, hell there were even articles calling for his "sudden removal").

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom