What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kinda True:
12806113_10207176056934616_8720163142748150193_n.jpg

#Respect. This women could have taken free money from the GoAP. But refused to do so.

I salute you ammagaru.

Ccyc9SzVIAAnSaN.jpg:large

I feel the figures are wrong. The Commies bar should be much higher(atleast 1500+)

Aur humare student leaders aise hain ki woh aarakshan aur higher stipends ke liye and god knows what azadi mangte hain, studying at age of 29, 35 n so on on our tax donation.

That is the difference which people like Kanhaiya / Vemula never understand. They have always milked the system one or other way. They only know how to milk system, if they don't get, then for them govt is ...what they are doing now.

No offence intended to anyone here, please wear your thinking hats and ponder for a moment on whats wrong in our system and why do we have this problem, instead of lambasting me (or lambasting Modi for your problems in last 2 yrs, whilst forgetting 60 yrs problems) with some introverted comments. I am myself a product of backward class, my father did not have sufficient money to pay for my diploma and engineering or MBA either. I know how they barely managed it.

BTW,

I know how Anupam Kher killed Surjewala in his speech today. I loved it.

Watch this video guys.... Trust me you will thank me after watching the priceless expressions on Barkha, Surjewala and gang.....

Awsome speech that too at the den of communists and pseudo seculars- in Kolkata Telegraph event :yahoo::woot:

@Roybot @ranjeet @magudi @Marxist @Levina @Parul
This speech deserved a thread
and here it is

Anupam Kher’s speech at The Telegraph National Debate 2016

ROFL at his joke on Rahul Gandhi.:rofl:
I have never seen Barkha Dutt being so tolerant. :P

I didnt say he is a Nadar ,He was talking for Nadars under his rite ...Stronger in some pockets ,Saw lot of people in their protest march yesterday (which turned violent) ,Any way I am expecting a split in Christian nadar votes

Saw that yestarday ,but i was confused with the "others" any idea Who is this others ?
lets see...
Khangressis are repeating the very same blunder again and again..They have given Thiruvambadi seat(which has 40% Christians) to Muslim league again..Anyway CPM has agreed to field a church backed Christian candidate against Muslim league in Thiruvambadi...This may be the very first seat in Kerala election history where Muslims and Christians fighting each other..
Kummanam uncle to contest from Ettumanoor???good selection..
others??..ethra aalochittum orethum pidiyum kittunnilla..nammale koodaathe naalaamathoru kallano??

Watch this video guys.... Trust me you will thank me after watching the priceless expressions on Barkha, Surjewala and gang.....

Awsome speech that too at the den of communists and pseudo seculars- in Kolkata Telegraph event :yahoo::woot:

@Roybot @ranjeet @magudi @Marxist @Levina @Parul
That expression of Kajol when Anupam Kher mentioned about Pappu, was priceless. Just goes to show silent majority in Bollywood is not Aamir Khan or Sharukh Khan types..but Kajol, Raveena & Anupam Kher!

lets see...
Khangressis are repeating the very same blunder again and again..They have given Thiruvambadi seat(which has 40% Christians) to Muslim league again..Anyway CPM has agreed to field a church backed Christian candidate against Muslim league in Thiruvambadi...This may be the very first seat in Kerala election history where Muslims and Christians fighting each other..
Kummanam uncle to contest from Ettumanoor???good selection..
others??..ethra aalochittum orethum pidiyum kittunnilla..nammale koodaathe naalaamathoru kallano??

If you remember Pinarayi Vijayan Called Thamaraserri bishop "Nikrishta jeevi(loathsome pest)",Now seeking their support ,CPI(M) leaders think Keralites have short term memory....they are sucessful in attracting some Muslim votes through Beef fest ,Supporting Anti nationals like Yakkub memon to JNU protesters ,and placed themselves as the Saviors of Muslims form BjP and now christian votes by Making arrangements with the Bishops ...So far good work ,but elections are still 2 months away and never under estimate Chandi

Lot of confusion regarding candidates ,but BjP started its work in ground level

Lot of confusion regarding candidates ,but BjP started its work in ground level

It would be great if BJP increases it's vote share, it would do wonders for their long term strategy.
If they in the process win few seats, nothing like it ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom