What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

12795565_995518323862436_173010512539812474_n.jpg

How is this Kanhiya story playing out among neutral voters?

I do not watch TV, nor read general newspaper (only read business newspaper) as I simply could not withstand transparent crassness their coverage has degraded to since election of this government.

NDTV crowd already hates Modi, so there their propaganda would not have any effect on ground.

Zee TV crowd is already a BJP voter, so their propaganda too would not change anything.

What about rest of Hindi media? Local Newpaper like Dainik Jagran, Amar Ujala et al.

so you mean Nadar Christians are going to vote against khangress this time??.. This is what i wanted..It will block the splitting and division of votes..a complete polarization towards LDF will reduce the winning chance of BJP in TVPM district...

No there will be division in Nadar votes ,presently SIUC nadars have the Nadar reservation other churches want to extent that reservation for Nadars under them and they feel Chandi betrayed them ( http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/politics/290216/chandy-cheated-us-mar-cleemis.html ) there are around 200000 nadars with them ...so they will vote against congis adding to that Christian Nadars under VSDP floatted a new party (with some wired name) ,So expect a 2 or 3 way split in christian Nadar votes

Has anyone posted this NEWS yet?

"BJP finalizes tie up with AGP". (Sorry could not post links due to number of posts and days limitation)

Look's like Congress's goose is cooked in Assam. Now BJP has support of both AGP and Bodo outfits.

Look at the common agenda of all these 3 parties.
It's more than Congress whose goose is cooked.

Now with BJP at centre and state, guess whose goose is also cooked in Assam ;)

Unfortunately We have to share video of Korean Media Agency, because Indian Media has no time to discuss and compare Economical condition of Nations. Please Do Watch this Video.

The Korean agency is saying india is growing becuase

1) Modi is ensuring 3D Democracy,Demography,Demand
2) The Anti-corruption drive and Ease of doing business has improved the FDI
3) Central goverment is super-motivated on development of Infrastructure by Spending 11 billion USD this fiscal year on roads and other infra along with planning a 137 Billion USD for Railways

Last edited:
No there will be division in Nadar votes ,presently SIUC nadars have the Nadar reservation other churches want to extent that reservation for Nadars under them and they feel Chandi betrayed them ( Chandy ‘cheated’ us: Mar Cleemis ) there are around 200000 nadars with them ...so they will vote against congis adding to that Christian Nadars under VSDP floatted a new party (with some wired name) ,So expect a 2 or 3 way split in christian Nadar votes

Bishop cleemes is Syrian,not Nadar Christian and he is the head of ancient Syro malankara church,which is predominantly Syrian Christians,though they have sizeable Nadar Christian members even Tamil ones(a shame for us,i can't understand why they are accepting Tamils) in Trivandrum and Kanyakumari...But i don't think they are that much stronger..Most Nadar Christians are under Latin or CSI rite and some under Pentecost Lutheran,Anglican etc etc..
IndiaTv survey is out...
CPM+ - 89
Congress+ - 49
BJP - 1
Others-1

Bishop cleemes is Syrian,not Nadar Christian and he is the head of ancient Syro malankara church,which is predominantly Syrian Christians,though they have sizeable Nadar Christian members even Tamil ones(a shame for us,i can't understand why they are accepting Tamils) in Trivandrum and Kanyakumari...But i don't think they are that much stronger..Most Nadar Christians are under Latin or CSI rite and some under Pentecost Lutheran,Anglican etc etc..
IndiaTv survey is out...
CPM+ - 89
Congress+ - 49
BJP - 1
Others-1

Well, BJP is not expected to win anyway.
It's a long game that they have to play. So for BJP vote share is important.

so you mean Nadar Christians are going to vote against khangress this time??.. This is what i wanted..It will block the splitting and division of votes..a complete polarization towards LDF will reduce the winning chance of BJP in TVPM district...

Could BJP polarize anything in Kerala?

You people must be scared witless if BJP could do this in a state where it has zero seats, and even most optimistic surveys give it around five seats.

Could BJP polarize anything in Kerala?

You people must be scared witless if BJP could do this in a state where it has zero seats, and even most optimistic surveys give it around five seats.

BJP is going to have lot of fun these elections. It is not in power anywhere and is expected to win only in Assam.

In WB and Kerala, Congress and Left will be wordless to explain how they are in alliance in WB and against each other in Kerala.

May be Left and Congees should hug in Kerala as well and fight together against EVIL BJP ;)

BJP is going to have lot of fun these elections. It is not in power anywhere and is expected to win only in Assam.

In WB and Kerala, Congress and Left will be wordless to explain how they are in alliance in WB and against each other in Kerala.

May be Left and Congees should hug in Kerala as well and fight together against EVIL BJP ;)

But the problem with these kind of political alliances is that while your alliance may win, you would be worst off individually ans would concede whole of opposition space to your enemy; thus these alliances only materialize when all alliance partners are threatened with political annihilation, like how both Lalu and Nitish were in last Bihar election; and it is the constant bickering in Bihar which is exposing pitfalls of this kind of alliance.

IndiaTv survey is out...
CPM+ - 89
Congress+ - 49
BJP - 1
Others-1

I didnt say he is a Nadar ,He was talking for Nadars under his rite ...Stronger in some pockets ,Saw lot of people in their protest march yesterday (which turned violent) ,Any way I am expecting a split in Christian nadar votes

Saw that yestarday ,but i was confused with the "others" any idea Who is this others ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom