What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
12814495_1979407275618264_4484023415685380673_n.jpg

@ranjeet did you listen to Mahesh Jethmalani today? He has kundli of this Satish Verma guy. This guy has a pretty checkered past as a police officer. He was even accused of smuggling RDX when he was DIG of Kutch. He was the perfect man for Congressis to do their dirty tricks! Wait & watch...if Congressis think this is it, then they are badly mistaken. In coming days we are going to be in for a treat...there's going to be few more explosions (my chiriya said so :partay:)

Bhai what we are seeing is mere sparkles now but if it is used as bargain chip with CONgrass, then it will backfire BJP later in 2019 or so. If Modi/BJP does not end up putting at least some of CONgressi netas, then public confidence on him will also go down.

We need explosions where CONgressis are caught put behind bar, only then it will increase Modi's image, which had got a bit of hurting in 2015.

I hope you comment meant the same, mere highlighting n media will not serve purpose.

It always comes to my mind why not many seem to ask how exactly did Sonia Gandhi (and the family) become billionaires?

tumblr_o3dtync0at1tjfjuco1_1280.png

How rich is Sonia Gandhi? Find out here : Highlights, News - India Today

This is a women with zero interests outside of poltics, the ONE thing she had done in her life is marry into a poltical dynasty. So where exactly has this enourmous wealth come from? There is only one logical answer and why there isn't public outcry about all of this I really don't understand this. To put it another way, earning "just" an MP's (basic) salary it would take her more than 2500 years to accumlate this wealth (and consider the MP's salary's were recently tripled to RS50,000 from RS15,000 so under the old pay scheme it would have been almost 10,000 years!).

These criminal need to be exposed for the parasites they are and have every aspect of their lives scrutinised and reclaimed by the rightful owners (the people of India) to the extent that their fortune is gone.

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @anant_s @ranjeet @Echo_419 @JanjaWeed @SpArK @MilSpec @Parul @Koovie @Star Wars @arp2041 @magudi @noksss @skyisthelimit

Sometime back there was also news that this woman in 1980s, personally arranged charter planes from India to Italy. Some rare statues and artifacts were sent by her. Today he sister runs a big shop in Italy of Indian artifacts.

We need a law, where every politician has to make all his earnings available online. The income sources also need to be shown. I don't know if Modiji has any such intent.

It is very surprising that someone had filed RTI against PGV, She denied giving any information saying, it is detrimental to my own security (so much for so called public servant family). This was related to the plots she n her husband bought in Haryana.

Ahem
I'm waiting for Swamy to prove this(one of their many source of income)...
Rahul Gandhi was caught in US with drugs in 2001, Vajpayee got him released: Swamy | Zee News
:-)

Do you think he uses it too? :wacko:

Yes this story whole India knows, magar kya hua? BJP unfortunately never capitalizes on such news.

They should have spread this news like a WILD FIRE in DRY FOREST..... Indian Janta Dalits/Pichadaa/Farmers and Muslims should be made to know how their PRINCE is.... the FIRE didn't happen and today the same chu-tiya is calling names and using bad language against BJP.

They missed the opportunity of CHARACTER ASSASSINATION. Dousing FIRE is never a solution, you have to kill it when the sparks start. If they would have done that in 2001, 2004 might have given ABV another chance.

BJP is sitting with legs crossed, cannot do anything.

I don't even have to open the link to guess what happened and whose involved
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘How much does he know – when will he know’

The Congress Vice-President, Shri Rahul Gandhi, has claimed that the Prime Minister hardly consults his senior Ministers. If Shri Rahul Gandhi is to be believed, then Smt. Sushma Swaraj is not consulted on the Pakistan policy, Shri Rajnath Singh was unware of the Nagaland accord and, presumably, I am unware of the Budget proposals.

As one evolves from a young to a middle-aged one, we certainly expect a certain level of maturity. The more I hear Shri Rahul Gandhi, the more I start wondering “how much does he know – when will he know”.

The Prime Minister should be the natural leader of the party and the Government. In the NDA it is so. The UPA was quite different. The Prime Minister is to lead by example. The present Prime Minister not only works hard and involves himself in the functioning of the various departments of the government, but inspires his team to work harder than we would have normally. Each one of us, whether the External Affairs Minister, Home Minister or myself, are responsible for each important decision taken by each of one departments. We do not by-pass the Prime Minister who is always available for consultation and guidance. After hearing Shri Rahul Gandhi, I think India has made the right choice between the Prime Minister who leads the Government and a Prime Minister who is merely implementing decisions taken elsewhere.

Shri Rahul Gandhi’s views are shaped by the environment of a political party which has evolved into a ‘crowd around a family’. The UPA model of governance was that if a person outside the family is the Prime Minister, he should be reduced to being a figure-head. Given a choice between a ‘hands-on’ Prime Minister or a ‘nominal’ head, I would unhesitatingly choose the former.

Arun Jaitley - ‘How much does he know – when will he know’... | Facebook

Would take another seven life times for any of the current BJP spokies to have put this more eruditely

AAP Lawmaker Heard Abusing Modi Government, Says 'No Regrets'

If you people decide to gherao (surround) the home minister's house...Delhi has a huge Muslim population...If you decide to do it then I can assure you that the government will not even dare to look at your children," Mr Khan is heard saying.

Though the lawmaker has confirmed the comments attributed to him, AAP has questioned the authenticity of the video. "Why should we ask Amanatullah to explain? What is the proof that his voice is not doctored?" questioned the party's Ashutosh.

:rofl::rofl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Congress Vice-President, Shri Rahul Gandhi, has claimed that the Prime Minister hardly consults his senior Ministers. If Shri Rahul Gandhi is to be believed, then Smt. Sushma Swaraj is not consulted on the Pakistan policy, Shri Rajnath Singh was unware of the Nagaland accord and, presumably, I am unware of the Budget proposals.

As one evolves from a young to a middle-aged one, we certainly expect a certain level of maturity. The more I hear Shri Rahul Gandhi, the more I start wondering “how much does he know – when will he know”.

The Prime Minister should be the natural leader of the party and the Government. In the NDA it is so. The UPA was quite different. The Prime Minister is to lead by example. The present Prime Minister not only works hard and involves himself in the functioning of the various departments of the government, but inspires his team to work harder than we would have normally. Each one of us, whether the External Affairs Minister, Home Minister or myself, are responsible for each important decision taken by each of one departments. We do not by-pass the Prime Minister who is always available for consultation and guidance. After hearing Shri Rahul Gandhi, I think India has made the right choice between the Prime Minister who leads the Government and a Prime Minister who is merely implementing decisions taken elsewhere.

Shri Rahul Gandhi’s views are shaped by the environment of a political party which has evolved into a ‘crowd around a family’. The UPA model of governance was that if a person outside the family is the Prime Minister, he should be reduced to being a figure-head. Given a choice between a ‘hands-on’ Prime Minister or a ‘nominal’ head, I would unhesitatingly choose the former.

Would take another seven life times for any of the current BJP spokies to have put this more eruditely

That is the reason why he is indispensable for Modiji, no matter how much we dislike or call him fixer or mirchiseth (as on twitter).

He has good relations with everyone and he can be used to neutralize somethings on right time.

AAP Lawmaker Heard Abusing Modi Government, Says 'No Regrets'

If you people decide to gherao (surround) the home minister's house...Delhi has a huge Muslim population...If you decide to do it then I can assure you that the government will not even dare to look at your children," Mr Khan is heard saying.

Though the lawmaker has confirmed the comments attributed to him, AAP has questioned the authenticity of the video. "Why should we ask Amanatullah to explain? What is the proof that his voice is not doctored?" questioned the party's Ashutosh.

:rofl::rofl:

No point in talking about Aap boss. Their own leader has no control on his diarrhea filled mouth, how do we expect low rung leaders to behave.

I miss Irani on debates

It depends on which part of the political spectrum you support, for a neutral guy like me, I look at the good and bad of each party, and good and bad of each politician........ I have not seen a perfect politician yet.....But to be honest, i had greater expectation from PC, (though i am aware of the way he won election) but......

The situation here is similar

"but..............."-

And then I used to question why Kashmirs in the valley haven't been integrated to mainstream even after 60 years- I thought something was wrong with them- now I realize something is wrong with us- with us electing people like Chindu and Co(Sonia and party)- who have been using crony methods to murder the voice of people and democracy- even going to the extent of supporting/taking support from/of terrorists-

I knew this for a long time- But the way things are coming out- I wish they hadn't- He was our HM- CBI was our trusted investigation agency- NIA has been very good at terror related investigation too- 10 years ago If some one had said trust the state police I would laugh and make fun of him- I think people will laugh and make fun of IB, CBI, NIA and Home Ministry after this revelation- the damage is grave and I doubt these institutions can repair them ever-

Back
Top Bottom