What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Audio is working fine at my end.
Oh!
I tried playing it on my iPhone, but it didn't work.
Mission successful! @Levina is a sanghi now after years of brainwashing here @ PDF! :yahoo::bunny::chilli::victory::bounce::nana:
All thanks to the constant brainwashing by @Star Wars & @Dem!god

I was a centre leftist when I joined this forum 2 years back, and now I'm a centre rightist. :wacko:

Btw @Star Wars is banned from this thread. Poor soul!!! :P

explosions (my chiriya said so :partay:)
@DesiGuy1403 he meant TWITTER. :lol:

Or was it you angry bird ??? @Pumba :blink:

Oh!
I tried playing it on my iPhone, but it didn't work.
All thanks to the constant brainwashing by @Star Wars & @Dem!god

I was a centre leftist when I joined this forum 2 years back, and now I'm a centre rightist. :wacko:

Btw @Star Wars is banned from this thread. Poor soul!!! :P

@DesiGuy1403 he meant TWITTER. :lol:

Or was it you angry bird ??? @Pumba :blink:
my tweeps! :dirol:

The way things are going, 2016 is going to be one of the worst year for Indian politics......

I wonder- was It worse when Chindu, Jairam, Shinde and their cronies were on rampage holding top posts in GoI- making deals with LeT and others- or Is it worse that some of their deeds are now coming out in open- Or are we ready for the reality check on the kind of people we have been sending to the top posts of this country- are even strong enough to face the truth and that too all of It-

Please read Mitrokhin files leaks on India- If you have not read already-

I wonder- was It worse when Chindu, Jairam, Shinde and their cronies were on rampage holding top posts in GoI- making deals with LeT and others- or Is it worse that some of their deeds are now coming out in open- Or are we ready for the reality check on the kind of people we have been sending to the top posts of this country- are even strong enough to face the truth and that too all of It-

It depends on which part of the political spectrum you support, for a neutral guy like me, I look at the good and bad of each party, and good and bad of each politician........ I have not seen a perfect politician yet.....But to be honest, i had greater expectation from PC, (though i am aware of the way he won election) but......

Found this on Twitter. :blink:
12321418_1979377998954525_3369827617955813986_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom