What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Qbf9QeU.jpg

Meanwhile, rahul gandhi is looking to fish in these troubled waters. He has already come out with a statement supporting JNU.

If these kind of anti India slogans are termed as part of free speech den rape should very well termed as freedom of expression.. Just bomb that university down to ground and term it as terrorist incident..let that hooligans celebrate that too..

This time ultra retard liberals in JNU is totally trapped .
It was timing that created all these adverse conditions .

A brave soldier from North Karnataka voluntered for toughest job to protect this nation and he faced night mare in Siachen for 6 days under the 25 feet ice then even couldnt reunion with his family again and became a brave memory forever.
He sacrificed his life for this nation and now we have some amul babies in JNU that only knows shouting for anti India slogans and pro Pakistan slogans.

Yechury can cry and whine but GoI are not going to spare them.

Yechury can cry and whine but GoI are not going to spare them.
It's not just Yechury...I saw Kejriwal b*tching about Modi on Twitter.
I mean seriously?? Is that all he can do???
image.png

But despite this Kejriwal might win another election in Delhi :tsk:
because my Delhite freinds tell me, they get W&E at much cheaper rates and that they are satisfied with him.

It's not just Yechury...I saw Kejriwal b*tching about Modi on Twitter.
I mean seriously?? Is that all he can do???
View attachment 293710

But despite this Kejriwal might win another election in Delhi :tsk:
because my Delhite freinds tell me, they get W&E at much cheaper rates and that they are satisfied with him.

Keijrirwal's revolution will remain in Delhi .He is working under the security of Centre .His idea is not practical when it comes to the entire India .The day when he takes the reign of a state in India he will definitely face a fate like that ours Ommen Chandy :sarcastic:

We Indians always interested in more services with less expense .Mr Kejiriwal is trying that luck.

Back
Top Bottom