What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You seriously need to take a deep breath & relax. In a couple of hours, the exit poll projections would have come in. If they all point one way and all the news anchors are smirking, then you can start to get mad. Or sad. No point in flying off the handle against everyone who says something different, though I saw how eerily similar it was to Surjit Bhalla's projections.

Relax.......:P

Look at the effers face they are laughing as if they made it bjp loose bihar ....

P.s. media ancors

You seriously need to take a deep breath & relax. In a couple of hours, the exit poll projections would have come in. If they all point one way and all the news anchors are smirking, then you can start to get mad. Or sad. No point in flying off the handle against everyone who says something different, though I saw how eerily similar it was to Surjit Bhalla's projections.

Relax.......:P

Why are you so obsessed with how i feel ? :lol: you expect me to trust people who make U-turns faster than Hardik patel ? :p: You seriously need to blindly stop lecturing me ..

Why are you so obsessed with how i feel ? :lol: you expect me to trust people who make U-turns faster than Hardik patel ? :p: Maybe next time you should ask why i disbelieve him before lecturing me on what i should feel or believe...

:lol: Just some humour. No lecture. Carry on.......:enjoy:

On twitter I am getting the feeling that BJP is gona loose that too by quite a margin.

Its really Congress's fault then, they want "Yes men". they do not like popular leaders. Hemanta Biswa running Assam would have made him popular with both the MLA's and the people there. His internal conflict with gogoi is important but its is the failure of the Congress high command in dealing with this and not heading to a person who was responsible for winning elections in Assam.

View attachment 269614

Jinnah was Ambassador of Hindu Muslim Unity ? Isse mental hospital mai bhej do...

Chutiya

He does seem to find the Nitish election Campaign "excellent" :lol:

I saw, one guy was giving 195 to MGB

I believe exit poles are mostly educated guess work based on past trends and some sampling, data analytics maturity in India is still a far cry from that of most western countries. India is too large population wise and without the homogeneity in opinions present in western countries making the job all the more difficult. In close calls like Bihar elections, I wouldn't trust any exit poles but sometimes even a broken clock is right twice.

What is indeed interesting is that NDA seems to be in damage control mode after the blitzkrieg during the last phase and JUD etc are pleasantly cautious and soft spoken.

Whatever spin the loosing side might put out, Bihar elections are according to me would decide the momentum of NDA govt on many important matters.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom