What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The more I look into it, the more I am convinced. Here in Mumbai, many right wingers are now suspecting that it was a SS/BJP ploy to wipe out Congressi/ seculars and see the results.... SS+BJP=94/122 seats :oops::lol:

BTW, just think about it..... even with so much drama (even before Maha electipon in 2014 when SS said will walk out of NDA) SS and BJP are still in the government at Delhi as well as Mumbai. :partay:

Whatever you say, Maharashtra is surely India's right wing bastion as of date :devil:

@SarthakGanguly @magudi @Marxist

If BJP wins Bihar ,and wins it by a margin on 20-30 seats, reactions of seculars on TV channels would be a treat to watch.

Can anybody explain the law.... as I understand the juvenile rapist of Delhi Gangrape is all set to be freed :what::o::hitwall:

That Mo. Fu. should be hanged by his balls..... juvenile my foot :angry:

The more I look into it, the more I am convinced. Here in Mumbai, many right wingers are now suspecting that it was a SS/BJP ploy to wipe out Congressi/ seculars and see the results.... SS+BJP=94/122 seats :oops::lol:

BTW, just think about it..... even with so much drama (even before Maha electipon in 2014 when SS said will walk out of NDA) SS and BJP are still in the government at Delhi as well as Mumbai. :partay:

Whatever you say, Maharashtra is surely India's right wing bastion as of date :devil:

@SarthakGanguly @magudi @Marxist

@Tridibans
I think its also got more to do with the mindset of people , i remember watching program of one year completion of Modi govt in various cities on aajtak -

In delhi when the crowd was told to shoot a question - they asked what Modi has done for common man over the past year and it got the loudest applause.

In Mumbai the question which got loudest applause was why is Modi not doing anything about Pakistan Flags being waved around every friday in Kashmir valley.

All those facts in this news cutting are based recommendations of Jain-Aggarwal commitee. AAP has nothing to do with those 14 FIRs against 49 BJP-RSS bhakts. Why so much desperation ?:lol:

Yes yes a report published in 1993, being dug out by AAP minions in 2015, after a good 22 years of it being published, to prop up their little muffler man, clearly its me who is the desperate one :lol:

I thought being a Sikh you d be happy about the PM raising the issue of anti Sikh Riots, but it seems like you are quite upset about the fact that while raising the 1984 riot issue, Modi took away one of the political planks of AAP.

This was the major finding of the report btw.

upload_2015-11-2_22-31-24.png

@Tridibans
I think its also got more to do with the mindset of people , i remember watching program of one year completion of Modi govt in various cities on aajtak -

In delhi when the crowd was told to shoot a question - they asked what Modi has done for common man over the past year and it got the loudest applause.

In Mumbai the question which got loudest applause was why is Modi not doing anything about Pakistan Flags being waved around every friday in Kashmir valley.
India Govt.'s achievements are not getting publicized. Shaankhnaad and Co. have a limited Sanghi base. Diversification is needed. This is an important lesson to be learnt.

For example India gaining 36 pts in brand value. Link it with Modi's foreign trips. Link it with students' chances of foreign univ./job application, foreign investments etc. - It is so simple and obvious. Instead they are doing nothing. Modi's ministry and support staff are either incompetent or total sellouts.

I thought being a Sikh
He claimed himself to be anti Sikh sometime back. Not sure if he still holds such views...

fake seculars
Not fake seculars.

Cowards and men/women with no strength of character.

They have taken the easiest ways out. Sold their daughters, opened fort gates, collaborated with enemy, filled enemy coffers etc etc. Being secular is a convenient shield for their cowardice. They are brave against Hindus, knowing well that they have a negligible chance of being harmed.

The truly secular Indian is a rarity.

Oh.. So Kalam was indeed a Tamil Brahmin. I always suspected him to be one. Who other than a Brhamin can design something as terrible as Ballistic Missiles and Nuclear bombs.

Yes yes a report published in 1993, being dug out by AAP minions in 2015, after a good 22 years of it being published, to prop up their little muffler man, clearly its me who is the desperate one :lol:

I thought being a Sikh you d be happy about the PM raising the issue of anti Sikh Riots, but it seems like you are quite upset about the fact that while raising the 1984 riot issue, Modi took away one of the political planks of AAP.

This was the major finding of the report btw.

View attachment 269062

Anything fro AAP. BTW Punjab has got next CM in Bhagwant Maan. Quite some improvement over Badals.

Back
Top Bottom