What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now you are clearly shifting the goalpost. It was very clear from the outset that I was talking about that post specifically. I have not been following her like you to make a judgement, nor do I intend to. I thought it was very obvious from my post that I was not disputing a general observation. It was specific to that post alone. Those two tweets don't make her a hypocrite in any way. I am not going to comment on your general assessment. You may be right but that was never the point.
:lol:Why would I shift goalpost? Neither am I looking for an argument or a confrontation on this with you. You don't find her two posts hypocritical? fair enough! As I said earlier...who am I to force my opinion on you. All I was trying there was to explain the track record of this woman & how it's not hard for me to judge her...& if you want to interpret that as I'm shifting the goalpost...again fair enough, I won't try & convince you to think otherwise. Peace...:pleasantry:

CSkFLe7UYAA-vSj.jpg

Perfect reply to jungli Uddhav. The more Uddhav behaves like this, the more SS goes down the drain and BJP rises.

ye all, behold the sanghi, he who laughs at the jamahir... behold the sanghi, he the definer of progress, humaneness, gentleness, harmony, subtlety.

:lol:

On topic- Did any one watch Amit Shah's interview with Arnab. I was keenly watching his body language, he seemed quite confident of getting 2/3rd majority. Lifted my spirits. :D

Edit: @Star Wars

:lol:

On topic- Did any one watch Amit Shah's interview with Arnab. I was keenly watching his body language, he seemed quite confident of getting 2/3rd majority. Lifted my spirits. :D

Edit: @Star Wars

Amit shah Bhai ne Arnab ki keh ke le lee..... Arnab was smirking shyly

When asked why development agenda is no more in Bihar.... Amit Shah ne Arnab baba ki fad ke rakh di...
Amit Shah: .... did you ask me even a single question on development for past 30 mins... show the page... go back to your last page (the interview question list with Arnab)... frankly is there even one question about development? I guarantee you your next three questions are also about Beef, Caste and other stuff....Arnab was royally embarassed.... @ranjeet :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Amit shah Bhai ne Arnab ki keh ke le lee..... Arnab was smirking shyly

When asked why development agenda is no more in Bihar.... Amit Shah ne Arnab baba ki fad ke rakh di...
Amit Shah: .... did you ask me even a single question on development for past 30 mins... show the page... go back to your last page (the interview question lists with Arnab)... frankly is there even one question about development? I guarantee you your next three questions are also about Beef, Caste and other stuff....Arnab was royally embarassed.... @ranjeet :lol::lol:
Arnab should have been clever & watched AS's interview with Rahul Kanwal. Rahul Kanwal did the same mistake of asking similar question & was made to look like like a sorry faced idiot by AS! :lol:

Well atleast he is being a little aggressive.

This man talks a lot,
What kind of Hindutvavadi leader gives an one on one exclusive interview to that anti-Hindu crackpot Nikhil Wagle??
& the above guy is a Maharashtra BJP supporter, definitely not a Sainik. So please don't bash him & he too supports BJP for many years, so he is not paid

& when is the case of defamation against the presstitutes coming up which he promised on twitter??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway he needs to be more of a politician(KCR) than a statesman(CBN) which he is not. Right now his party's situation is delicate, which requires a politician to deal with it.

My marathi bhaus claim he needs to be more about action when he gets aggressive & not talk.

There I agree, you cannot just have a CM candidate when there is no major backing for any one face. Not impressed by that argument but was wondering about why he thought this might be a wave election in favour of Nitish?

As for the economic arguments he made, I'm largely in agreement with him. That you know since we have discussed it here.
Nitish Kumar is pretty popular among the people of Bihar except the Yadavs.. The only problem is the lack of a definite vote-bank+cadre+organisation for his party.

Had he had the last two & contested alone this time, he would have emerged as the single largest party.

There is a reason why many of my Bihari contacts say that JDU is getting twice the number of seats as RJD at the end of this election. Many people like Nitish, but at the same time hate lalu.

Are you sure about BJP forming the govt ? JDU spokesperson's are openly claiming victory, with BJP seemingly seen shaky ?
pre-results rhetoric, everybody will talk/is talking like that. "We will win, there is a wave for us, we will get 2/3rd seats" etc..

One day Amit Shah will say 2/3rd seats & end of caste politics, next day RJD guy will say wave for us & defeat of communal, kamandal forces . -_- I hope you got my point. They are just talking like this to re-invigorate their cadre.

@mooppan -Anna vaal andaru atlage untaru, light teesko.

pre-results rhetoric, everybody will talk/is talking like that. "We will win, there is a wave for us, we will get 2/3rd seats" etc..
One day Amit Shah will say 2/3rd seats & end of caste politics, next day RJD guy will say wave for us & defeat of communal, kamandal forces . -_- I hope you got my point. They are just talking like this to re-invigorate their cadre.
@mooppan -Anna vaal andaru atlage untaru, light teesko.

Trust me, its not rheotoric , seeing the amount of people in the rally of Modi and seeing Shatrugan Sinha's toned down apologist attitude says a lot...

Trust me, its not rheotoric , seeing the amount of people in the rally of Modi and seeing Shatrugan Sinha's toned down apologist attitude says a lot...

I am scared for BJP - I don't want it loose and go the UPA way. Hope they win and for good or bad we get five years of unadulterated Modi Brand of Governance sans any obstruction in parliament.

This way there won't be any regrets

I am scared for BJP - I don't want it loose and go the UPA way. Hope they win and for good or bad we get five years of unadulterated Modi Brand of Governance sans any obstruction in parliament.

This way there won't be any regrets

chillax and wait for Nov 8th, Right Wingers are paranoid bunch easy to scare

Not sure where the hypocrisy is. She is not asking others to stop Karva Chauth, just sharing her opinion. Or is that a problem too?

I found it hypocritical.
In one tweet she says support the choice of women. In the other she says the same choice is regressive in her view.
She should have had the same standard on both.

Back
Top Bottom