What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Interesting discussion.

I would give Modi ji at least two terms.

The first to pick up the pieces that matter and sweep out those that just cause clutter (hint .....).

The second to really ring in his vision.

Cheers, Doc

You should visit the WAB some time then.

There are a gaggle of them there. A particularly virulent bong (American coconut from Seattle) and an assami turd (Bangalore residing potato - brown on the outside and yellow inside). Among other gems.

Joe is at least old school. And I like him for that, and that alone. Besides the fact that I could never be disrespectful of someone who is my dad's generation.

There are two extremes of the political and social discourse in India today, and they are both the fringe. One fringe cries louder when the central pendulum moves its way, that's all.

The nation resides in the center, just left or right.

I sincerely appreciate that, Doc. Bless you.

Elaborate pls.
I think you are the first to get negative ratings in a general discussion thread. :)

Second, nothing of any consequence has happened, on the economic front.

Third, only an inclusive society can maximise its opportunities. The Mohan Bhagwat- RSS society is not an inclusive society.

Fourth, the slippage has started. People are no longer going ga-ga about this ministry.
If this is not blind faith, I don't know what is.

I think you are the first to get negative ratings in a general discussion thread. :)

Oh man, you place too much importance to these ratings. I don't even notice. It is like some child handing me a piece of stone or some worthless object to which I say Ok dear, put it away in that box. LOL.

Another way of looking at this is that BJP is in deep $hit thus is throwing unfounded allegations.

yea....PM rallies getting 2.5 to 3 lakh people and BJP is in deep shit, Even Giriraj and Smriti is getting more people in his rally than Nitish :lol:

If they deny this they are fucked, if they accept it they are fucked, if they say nothing they are fucked...

Narandra Modi song in local language outside my house :D, BJP asking for votes

If BJP pulls a spectacle thundering show even in Bihar too then this win and Congress' death both will deserve Ikkies topon ki Salami.

Back
Top Bottom