What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol...But we are not worshiping those priests as some demi god or god figure like ''Asram bapu''..
Again,Two KANNADIGAS were arrested in Bangalore for rapping a BANIYA girl yesterday,could i make same generalization??(i presume you a Kannadiga)..rape namdu bharatha deshada yalla kadenu nadistha idaare..adikke vond religion mele aaropane maadakk aagodilla..

They are too busy raping children and sometimes setting them on fire in India.
lol..says a Kannadiga..Don't you know what you have done in 1991 anti #%¥& riots in Bangalore and Mysore??...sorry,i can't explain that in a forum like this.

lol...But we are not worshiping those priests as some demi god or god figure like ''Asram bapu''..
Again,Two KANNADIGAS were arrested in Bangalore for rapping a BANIYA girl yesterday,could i make same generalization??(i presume you a Kannadiga)..rape namdu bharatha deshada yalla kadenu nadistha idaare..adikke vond religion mele aaropane maadakk aagodilla..

Who said they dont worship? Did you not see the video of Tamil Christians singing and calling Benedict Papa as their saviour and prophet and messiah? Recently, the Pope beatified Junípero Serra who is a well known mass murderer and genocider of Native Americans.

If rape numbers were to be seen, Christians lead the world in rapes.

Who said they dont worship? Did you not see the video of Tamil Christians singing and calling Benedict Papa as their saviour and prophet and messiah? Recently, the Pope beatified Junípero Serra who is a well known mass murderer and genocider of Native Americans.

If rape numbers were to be seen, Christians lead the world in rapes.
lol..I am taking about those priests and babas who were indulged in rape,murder crime...
genocide-yeah,i don't need to go back 16-18 th century or some happened somewhere in American or Australian continent..
genocide was happened in your own State Karnataka with the help of then CM Bangarappa government 25 years ago,A government orchestrated genocide with the help of Kannada fanatic groups to kick #%&& from the Bangalore to change the demography of Bangalore city..Bangarappa is regarded as a hero and demi god among Kannada fanatic groups after that,don't you know that??
Rape-may be ,because Christians are more in number just like Hindus lead rapes in India or Muslims in Bangladesh...it doesn't make any sense.w

lol..I am taking about those priests and babas who were indulged in rape,murder crime...
genocide-yeah,i don't need to go back 16-18 th century or some happened somewhere in American or Australian continent..
genocide was happened in your own State Karnataka with the help of then CM Bangarappa government 25 years ago,A government orchestrated genocide with the help of Kannada fanatic groups to kick #%&& from the Bangalore to change the demography of Bangalore city..Bangarappa is regarded as a hero and demi god among Kannada fanatic groups after that,don't you know that??
Rape-may be ,because Christians are more in number just like Hindus lead rapes in India or Muslims in Bangladesh...it doesn't make any sense.w

No one regards Bangarappa as demigod. This is the first time I heard of such a ridiculous story. Nor is he religious figure or anything to do with Hinduism, being a Sickular. So how is his tale relevant here?

Considering the amount of cover up the church is involved in Kerala of priests involved in rape, murder, and other frauds and crime, I am surprised at your shameless claim people do not look up at this frauds as holymen. Christians know their pastor, father, holy figures are corrupt and immoral as hell, but still flock to them.

Last edited:
No one regards Bangarappa as demigod. This is the first time I heard of such a ridiculous story. Nor is he religious figure or anything to do with Hinduism, being a Sickular. So how is his tale relevant here?

Considering the amount of cover up the church is involved in Kerala of priests involved in rape, murder, and other frauds and crime, I am surprised at your shamelessness to claim people do not look up at this frauds as holymen. Christians know their pastor, father, holy figures are corrupt and immoral as hell, but still flock to them
lol...You talked about genocide,that's why.Hinduism coincides with Kannada fanaticism in Karnataka...Don't lie openly..Its not just bangarappa..Vatal nagaraj heck even your Kannada super star Rajkumar were also involved in that genocide...They all are considered as a heroic figure among Kannadigas like you..We all know what you have done to poor TAMILs living in and around Bangalore and Mysore.. Its not just killing..Hundreds of Tamil women were brutally raped by hooligans like you..and you taking about rapes and murders..lol..

Back
Top Bottom