What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

With current 'Team Modi' we arent getting anywhere .No use him staying till 2025 or 2050 if he isn't willing to make amends to his team
Why Land Acquisition Bill reveals PM Modi as indecisive, happier retreating than an authoritarian - ET Blogs
What do you think? Changing a system which was corrupted, and full of dynasty bootlickers is an easy job in 1.5 yrs?
Even if LAB is passed in LS, it will be blocked in RS, whats the fun?
last week Nitin Gadkari asked around 150 officers to take VRS and leave office, as they were a stumbling block to his targets in Infrastructure.
It is THE toughest job to change a system which is rotten in 6 decades.

He is talking about Arun Jaitley
I hate AJ, he's worst kind of guy. Always partying around with his media friends.
But Modi has no option. he needs AJ, at least for now. AJ along with Advani could easily sabotage Modi govt. (not kidding).
We need to bear with this AJ guy for some more time.
We, Indians elected and re-elected a govt which worked overtime to keep India under-developed, divided by religions, and and corrupt to the core.
Three terms to Modi is what I;m counting on. Atleast two, if he cannot do anything in two terms, then he can never do anything. My belief.

What do you think? Changing a system which was corrupted, and full of dynasty bootlickers is an easy job in 1.5 yrs?
Even if LAB is passed in LS, it will be blocked in RS, whats the fun?
last week Nitin Gadkari asked around 150 officers to take VRS and leave office, as they were a stumbling block to his targets in Infrastructure.
It is THE toughest job to change a system which is rotten in 6 decades.

I hate AJ, he's worst kind of guy. Always partying around with his media friends.
But Modi has no option. he needs AJ, at least for now. AJ along with Advani could easily sabotage Modi govt. (not kidding).
We, Indians elected and re-elected a govt which worked overtime to keep India under-developed, divided by religions, and and corrupt to the core.
Three terms to Modi is what I;m counting on. Atleast two, if he cannot do anything in two terms, then he can never do anything. My belief.

We really need the guy there are hundreds of executive level decisions which he can make

How come we did not discuss this here on PDF?

Same also post the link

Look I have no problem with AJ partying around with media friends but his handling of the portfolio has been lackluster and its Modi who has to take the hit for it everytime

Live: Disappointed with investment climate in India under Modi, says German ... - The Hindu - News Informer

We really need the guy there are hundreds of executive level decisions which he can make

He is taking executive decisions : BCCI's secret meeting: Did Arun Jaitley, Anurag Thakur meet in Mumbai to seal Shashank Manohar's fate as president? | Zee News

We really need the guy there are hundreds of executive level decisions which he can make. Same also post the link
Remember ABV? He never came back after 2004. That shouldn't repeat.

Look I have no problem with AJ partying around with media friends but his handling of the portfolio has been lackluster and its Modi who has to take the hit for it everytime

Live: Disappointed with investment climate in India under Modi, says German ... - The Hindu - News Informer

For god sake, dont quote from that dynasty news paper. BTW, its hilarious to see that rubbuish.

Here's what fire ants do when caught in a flood. They make their own island.

According to those in the know on various news boards, the queen is in the high-ground area, and the white things are egg sacs held on the top so they are somewhat protected from the fish.

There's so much to say about this, but we won't. We'll let you jump in on it: leave your thoughts here about Fire Ant Island.

Just watched this video in Science Channel page of fb, the queen and the eggs reminded me of 'Madam ji' and her family, and Congressis under their feet. :D

Back
Top Bottom