What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

again vacant claims,below is from wiki.
CBI also informed the High Court about the remarkable degree of care the accused took to hide the crime. This allegedly included the bizarre claim of a hymen restoration ( hymenoplasty or hymenorrhaphy) procedure on Sr. Sephy which was discovered through gynecological tests conducted on her in late 2008. This was strongly refuted by the accused. The counsel for the accused dared CBI to prove that such an operation has ever been conducted in India.
This was in 2008(look CBI is against the accused that too during UPA rule )..But NO EVIDENCE has been presented before court so far...COURT need clear evidences not claims or hearsay..So all your so called '"EVIDENCES,including the manipulated YouTube videos are proven to be just claims without solid backup..
let me cut short- CBI has been investigating the murder case since 1993(that includes 1999-2004,2014-present NDA governments)..still no vital evidences,only is some manipulated CD reports(which later rejected by the court itself),many allegations and lot more hearsays etc....

Wiki is not a proper source and you are using their lawyers counter arguments as proof , and Court never rejected CD reports ,it asked to check authenticity of tape thats all ...No matter how or what you try Narco CD is available on public domain ,Her Virginity test and Hymen restoration story are well known plus there was eye witness statements against the priests they are still primary accused in Abhaya case

lol its amazing you being an Andhraite processed so much data on Bihar and came up with those conslusions :p:

You should try becoming a political analyst/commentator sometime

Anyway i have near zeero understanding of Bihar politics other than what i gather from media ofc so i'd rather not place any bets
Actually I am a Telanganite with origins from AP & who supports the TDP :)

But thank u very much for your words. I reached my conclusions primarily through newspaper articles(present & past), voting patterns & history, history of the leaders on both sides, feedback on twitter from prominent & sensible pollsters & psephologist & more importantly:- common sense..

& regarding the political commentar part.. I need to have a degree in Political science which my family won't allow. Because only Engineering & Medicine are considered good branches by them :( & humanties degrees are waste & useless
@Darmashkian buddy, Congress has no grass root support since more than two decades. It's almost dead in Bihar. Upper cast has since long deserted Congress for BJP. Current generation considers it's just a joke party . But nevertheless some illiterate oldies among upper cast still vouch for Congress, but that number is very small as I am taking of 70+ people.

And most basic thing upper cast people are mostly politically smarter lot. So pulling them away from BJP is almost impossible.
Thanks for the facts bhai :) , yep even in the worst case 75% of UCs will vote for BJP only, even those who don't care about caste. But there are always some exceptions..
RJD even has some local Rajput leaders who can win some constituencies.

Regarding caste statistics, see below. the pollster is highly recommeneded & trustworthy

6-1024x583.png

Yep most UCs will vote for BJP, but the MGB is doing it's best to divide the pro-BJP UC vote as you can see through my analysis. Anyway I feel the BJP must aim for 90%+ of UC votes+influence+money cum muscle power to get victory which I now believe is possible due to the lack of tickets given to the UCs by the RJD & JDU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& more importantly, what do you think about my analysis?? Am most eager to hear your opinion as you are from Bihar!!

Is it trash? or does it make some sense?

Please give your feedback, would highly appreciate it.

Here is the first line of my Bio-data:- An 18 year old Telugu Hindu residing in Hyderabad :)

Then what about the mysterious death of 4 young boys in asram bapu's ashrmam in 2008???
What about that 16 year old girl raped by innocent bapu??
what about the mysterious murders of prajwal,amrut,key witnesses behind this case??
His own very son is in the jail??
But still all is well,our bapu is innocent,all are secular media-kongressi-jihadi-missionaries propaganda..hehe...

Found this on FB;

Every time NDTV mentions HRD minister Smriti Irani, it doesn't forget to add the prefix 'TV-actress-turned-politician.'
But when it mentions Sonia Gandhi, it never adds the prefix 'bar-girl-turned-politician.'
Why?
:P

Wiki is not a proper source and you are using their lawyers counter arguments as proof , and Court never rejected CD reports ,it asked to check authenticity of tape thats all ...
if not wiki,then what??...Christian aggression.com or sanghi.org or haindavakeralam.com??..
CBI were asked to submit the original CD and other proofs regarding this ..But not a single one submitted before court so far..even after 1.5 years of hindutwa rule in the center..
We have no influence in the centeral ministry,not even a Christian minister..Its your government,lets try fabricating and manipulating..
You may get claps for this claims(without evidence) by your fellow sanghis in this forum ,But in court we need clear'"proofs and evidences..''..

Back
Top Bottom