What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

She is a X'ian now ...Your nun undergone Hymenorrhaphy,I dont think sports women or dancers done that
again vacant claims,below is from wiki.
CBI also informed the High Court about the remarkable degree of care the accused took to hide the crime. This allegedly included the bizarre claim of a hymen restoration ( hymenoplasty or hymenorrhaphy) procedure on Sr. Sephy which was discovered through gynecological tests conducted on her in late 2008. This was strongly refuted by the accused. The counsel for the accused dared CBI to prove that such an operation has ever been conducted in India.
This was in 2008(look CBI is against the accused that too during UPA rule )..But NO EVIDENCE has been presented before court so far...COURT need clear evidences not claims or hearsay..So all your so called '"EVIDENCES,including the manipulated YouTube videos are proven to be just claims without solid backup..
let me cut short- CBI has been investigating the murder case since 1993(that includes 1999-2004,2014-present NDA governments)..still no vital evidences,only is some manipulated CD reports(which later rejected by the court itself),many allegations and lot more hearsays etc....

@Darmashkian buddy, Congress has no grass root support since more than two decades. It's almost dead in Bihar. Upper cast has since long deserted Congress for BJP. Current generation considers it's just a joke party . But nevertheless some illiterate oldies among upper cast still vouch for Congress, but that number is very small as I am taking of 70+ people.

And most basic thing upper cast people are mostly politically smarter lot. So pulling them away from BJP is almost impossible.

Riots happening in Delhi?

CPp7dyeUwAEHHnh.jpg

Secular riots :enjoy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom