What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's called INDIAN ARMY. Any Indian will lay down his life for the motherland. A Tamil called 'Parameshwaran' kicked the hell in Sri Lanka so hard that the OTA in CHennai has a the main parade ground named after him (apart from winning the highest gallantry award). You keep trying this $hit, India is too strong to fall for this. Instead, well invade you and annexe you as a punishment for these kinds of jokes.

Yeah riiight.. Atleast the Lankans built a magnificent memorial to 1000's that were killed by TN biggest star these days Prabakarans brain washed teenage killers , While Madrasi's hoisted black flags and jeered those soldiers for fighting a FOREIGN terror org.. So much so for the love Madrasi's have for rest of India.. :lol:

Btw.. Not India but a shit hole called TN has been trying to "Ïnvade" for over a millenia, Only to get thier black arses whooped back to the hell hole.. Try again.. mere 20 million arse whooping 80 million jokers.. Lol

[
Yeah riiight.. Atleast the Lankans built a magnificent memorial to 1000's that were killed by TN biggest star these days Prabakarans brain washed teenage killers , While Madrasi's hoisted black flags and jeered those soldiers for fighting a FOREIGN terror org.. So much so for the love Madrasi's have for rest of India.. :lol:

Btw.. Not India but a shit hole called TN has been trying to "Ïnvade" for over a millenia, Only to get thier black arses whooped back to the hell hole.. Try again.. mere 20 million arse whooping 80 million jokers.. Lol

A shit hole called SL with shithole people and what you clowns stand for all Indians know. I don't understand why the GOI doens't put you under the boot-heels and cow you down. Small time country with no value constantly being a pain in the @$$. Damn I'd like J N Dixit to come back so that he could teach you a lesson on where you actually belong.

And guess what the decision on how to deal with SL lies with TN. They want to screw you, we will do that. About time we cleaned the garbage from the asian neighborhood.

My God, so much hot air over a non issue.

Modi is not God, like all politicians ( & humans) he too can talk off his hat once in a while. Don't we apologise or amend our remarks here ?

If you feel that by such remarks it gets ' proven' that he is all Gas , what would you say to the development in his state and the states ability to act as a magnet to investors when plants like Nano shifted from WB to Gujarat ?

Can development be copied ?

If so then the whole world has copied from the likes of Graham bell , Marconi and Goodyear

1.) I appreciate ur post as it sounds like a patriot Indian a common man not like a Modi fan who defend all the wrong or simple try to quote something from grave or use politicians like allegations.

2.) My point is that there are good or bad people, good or bad leaders in every party.

3.) Modi is not god and whatever he says is not true, if u go by his words or quotes most of them about 80% are fake and incorrect. But people make him god or treat his words like gold that's my problem.

4.) As for the Nano from WB to Gujarat, plz tell me what a business man will do if he is ready to pay 100% land price but farmers in Singur don't allow him to work due to cheap politics.

And on the other hand a politician just for the sake of his ambition to get power and be the PM offer free land an top of it 14,000 crore of interest free loan.

Obviously Tata will move to Gujarat, its not a good thing by Modi to offer free money and land to rich. It can start a wrong trend tomorrow some other state politician will offer free land + 24,000 crore loan and the businessman will go there.

[

A shit hole called SL with shithole people and what you clowns stand for all Indians know. I don't understand why the GOI doens't put you under the boot-heels and cow you down. Small time country with no value constantly being a pain in the @$$. Damn I'd like J N Dixit to come back so that he could teach you a lesson on where you actually belong.

And guess what the decision on how to deal with SL lies with TN. They want to screw you, we will do that. About time we cleaned the garbage from the asian neighborhood.

:lol:.. Like i said keep trying.. Whats annoying is all your half staved vermin trying to get to the island by hook or by crook and petty thieving our marine resources or to get away from all the shit on the roads .. Cracking some brainless Madrasi skulls does'nt seem to be working any more.. SL navy should start bumping them off again.. To be sure Indian navy and the central govt will be more than grateful to us, To stop this nuisance.. :agree:

Btw if you feel aggrieved by this tell you're Amma to write another of her long letters to the PM.. A fat lot that had helped..:rofl:

But then again oh yeah.. Nobody freaking cares

why write in Pali and not Sinhala, as it about Sinhala's great history, what an irony ?

Please do some research on Sinhala script origin etc, before a piece for your indigestion

Prof Wijeyanayake , a Sinhala scholar wrote this in the Sunday Observer of 17 November 1996:

“The origin of the Sinhala race is in Lanka. There is no scientific evidence of Indians originating in India who speak Sinhalese.”

In the manner of Christian missionaries converting Buddhists and Hindus to Christianity in the 16th century A.D., Arahat Mahinda converted the Hindu King Devenampiya Tissa and his Hindu subjects (Tamils), to the Buddhist faith in 246 B.C. The vehicles of the Dhamma were the Pali and Sanskrit languages. Sinhala evolved through the intermingling of the Tamil, Pali and Sanskrit languages
Why don't you realise that you as a Tamil Muslim are not considered Tamil by the wider Tamil community. You are not tamil but stateless hooligan who supports terrorism.
BBC NEWS
| South Asia
| Analysis: Tamil-Muslim divide

@Gibbs
@Skyline
@airpower183

You guys need to stop humouring and replying too @manlion , he is not even considered tamil by the rest of the tamil people. Just ignore him or tell him that he is not tamil.

let watch some grnd situation in bihar,may be UP is also emulating thae same,and then imagine what will bw the result

Gujarat-Narendra+Modi10.jpg

feku.jpg

1463908_634497129922048_1816093616_n.png

1.) I appreciate ur post as it sounds like a patriot Indian a common man not like a Modi fan who defend all the wrong or simple try to quote something from grave or use politicians like allegations.

2.) My point is that there are good or bad people, good or bad leaders in every party.

3.) Modi is not god and whatever he says is not true, if u go by his words or quotes most of them about 80% are fake and incorrect. But people make him god or treat his words like gold that's my problem.

4.) As for the Nano from WB to Gujarat, plz tell me what a business man will do if he is ready to pay 100% land price but farmers in Singur don't allow him to work due to cheap politics.

And on the other hand a politician just for the sake of his ambition to get power and be the PM offer free land an top of it 14,000 crore of interest free loan.

Obviously Tata will move to Gujarat, its not a good thing by Modi to offer free money and land to rich. It can start a wrong trend tomorrow some other state politician will offer free land + 24,000 crore loan and the businessman will go there.

People are looking for a leader.

What are the options ? The Congress is bankrupt of leaders. Rahul has not grown or matured.

This only leaves regional parties who are restricted to their states, they too like the Congress are family run or those with no second rung after the current leaders - BSP, Amma, Didi to name a few.

The BJP is the only structured national party, it has its faults but then who doesn't ?

As regards giving land etc - thats what a CM is supposed to do- create jobs & revenue for his state. Where will the excise & tax money go ? The state.

No to mention the infrastructure development , creating new townships etc.

Why don't you realise that you as a Tamil Muslim are not considered Tamil by the wider Tamil community. You are not tamil but stateless hooligan who supports terrorism.
BBC NEWS
| South Asia
| Analysis: Tamil-Muslim divide

@Gibbs
@Skyline
@airpower183

You guys need to stop humouring and replying too @manlion , he is not even considered tamil by the rest of the tamil people. Just ignore him or tell him that he is not tamil.

Tks bro.. As you may have notice i personally do not reply to his daily morning LTTE propaganda diarrhea.. But i find his postings amusing.. Jumping from one argument to another, Diverting the subject matter when confronted with factual rebuttals.. His ingrained hatred towards the Sinhalese and non Tamil Indians, GOI.. Interesting character.. Notice how he rarely posts ant credible links to his postings except for pro LTTE mouth pieces Tamilnet and Ch 4??.. Desperation turn people to the most fascinating subjects

@fsayed If someone has done something good ... and if you want to accept that and work on it...it does not mean that you are copy cat ... Even You can see , new Rajasthan Govt. has not disturbed that health scheme ... grow up @fsayed ...Don behave like an illiterate....let your mind work before you speak something.

Charity begins at home....

RAJIV%20GANDHI%20ACCOUNT%20DETAILS%20IN%20SWISS%20BANK.JPG

Insurance Scam

Telecom scam (Sukh Ram)

HDW Submarine

Bitumen scam

Tansi land deal

Securities Scam

JMM Bribery Scandal

St Kitts case

Urea scam

CRB Scam

Anantnag transport scam

1971 Nagarwala scandal

Fooder scam

Churhat lottery scam

Bofors Scandal (1990)

Animal Husbandry Case (1990)

Bombay Stock Exchange Fraud

Hawala scandal (1993)

Bangalore-Mysore Corridor (1995)

Sukh Ram (1996)

Fodder Scam in Bihar (1996)

Kerala SNC Lavalin power scandal(97)

Home Trade

Ketan Parekh Scandal,

Barak Missile Deal Scandal,

Tehelka Scandal (2001)

UTI Scam

Taj corridor case (2002–2003)

Telgi scandal (2003)

DSQ Software

IPO Scam- karvy

Oil-for-food programme scam (Natwar) (05)

Human Trafficking Scam (Babubhai Katara)

Cash-for-votes scandal

Satyam scandal

2G Spectrum- 2008

Madhu Koda, laundering money Rs. 4000 Cr

NREGA Scam

CWG

Adarsh

Back
Top Bottom