What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Mahavamsa is written by a monk, that's why they have used Pali.
Veddha's language easily can understand by any Sinhalese which consider as an oldest language in SL, so the natives of Hela had early form of Sinhala which consider has helu.

why write in Pali and not Sinhala, as it about Sinhala's great history, what an irony ?

If Tamil language is closer to Sinhala language and if there are tons of Tamil words then any Tamil should have capability of understanding Sinhala at least a little bit. But Sinhala language belongs to totally different language group. (Indo-Aryan languages)

Please do some research on Sinhala script origin etc, before a piece for your indigestion

Prof Wijeyanayake , a Sinhala scholar wrote this in the Sunday Observer of 17 November 1996:

“The origin of the Sinhala race is in Lanka. There is no scientific evidence of Indians originating in India who speak Sinhalese.”

In the manner of Christian missionaries converting Buddhists and Hindus to Christianity in the 16th century A.D., Arahat Mahinda converted the Hindu King Devenampiya Tissa and his Hindu subjects (Tamils), to the Buddhist faith in 246 B.C. The vehicles of the Dhamma were the Pali and Sanskrit languages. Sinhala evolved through the intermingling of the Tamil, Pali and Sanskrit languages

This why I called for the ban of all posts related to LTTE, Tamil separatism, Genocide/fascism/nazi and Sri lanka.

why write in Pali and not Sinhala, as it about Sinhala's great history, what an irony ?

Please do some research on Sinhala script origin etc, before a piece for your indigestion

Prof Wijeyanayake , a Sinhala scholar wrote this in the Sunday Observer of 17 November 1996:

“The origin of the Sinhala race is in Lanka. There is no scientific evidence of Indians originating in India who speak Sinhalese.”

In the manner of Christian missionaries converting Buddhists and Hindus to Christianity in the 16th century A.D., Arahat Mahinda converted the Hindu King Devenampiya Tissa and his Hindu subjects (Tamils), to the Buddhist faith in 246 B.C. The vehicles of the Dhamma were the Pali and Sanskrit languages. Sinhala evolved through the intermingling of the Tamil, Pali and Sanskrit languages

dude, that's Buddhist monks tradition..even today when you go to Buddhist temple you observe sil not in Sinhala! Even in Thailand it's the same though they have Thai.

dude, that's Buddhist monks tradition..even today when you go to Buddhist temple you observe sil not in Sinhala! Even in Thailand it's the same though they have Thai.

its a historic chronicle not a religious work, hope you know the difference

Do u have reading problems or short memory syndrome??

Just go back to the previous page and read again ur own post. Where u were talking about 98-99 and i have replied accordingly now u are saying he was not populare before 1996. :woot:

1.) Who said that??? AB Vajpayee and LK Advani was the most popular opposition leader across India for last 2 decades how can u even doubt that???

2.) Name me any other opposition leader (with two conditions) who was popular 1.) across many states 2.) for last 2 decades.

3.) As for pre poll surveys how many times i have to remind u about the fate of these survey in 2004 and 2009. 2009 because u will say in 2004 NDA was in power but in 2009 even when UPA was in power and BJP in opposition BJP's MP seats got shrinked. :woot::woot:

Ok,Let me TELL YOU, Atal bihari vajpaye according to CSDS got 26-27% in 1998 for PM Ab khussh :D? Modi At present has 34%

1.So?

2.They were popular ,who is doubting it ? we are TALKING AS PM's CHOICE , Modi is more popular ( if you go by DATA) .

3.Ok they how do we know who is going to win ? Off course by surveys ,In 04 only one round was done now survey agencies are doing multiple rounds within fortnights.Methodology has improved, surveys have improved.

RECENT Assembly elections Surveys PROVED CORRECT,Why Doubt then ?DARRR.......?:p:

but better option is to contest in idukki seat as a b.j.p independent.in the present scenario they(Kerala congress,especially p.c.George faction,high range samrakshana samithi(gadgil issue),Tamils(srilankan Tamil issue,majority in peerumedu&devikulam thaluks) will never vote for congress and together with the clean image of kannamthanam,he can easily win from idukki.

BJP was trying to field a Kerala Congress politician as independent candidate from Idukki .

There is a reason why Muslims are always at the bottom when it comes to economic prosperity.
paise k liye hum apna imaan nahi bechenge zaalim k aage sar nahi jhukange

You gotta give points to @fsayed @Bhai Zakir and co for trying.
484873_513207218791955_1623618651_n.jpg

1531633_738906512788581_406620020_o.jpg

Last edited:
paise k liye hum apna imaan nahi bechenge zaalim k aage sar nahi jhukange

484873_513207218791955_1623618651_n.jpg

1531633_738906512788581_406620020_o.jpg
LOL! You really don't want me to go down the Iman thing and Reasoning with you people is like talking to a wall.

Please look up the meaning of Iman and compare it to what you are doing :lol:

COPY THIS ALSO

जयपुर मेट्रो

Background
LocaleJaipur, Rajasthan
Transit typeRapid Transit
Number of lines2
Number of stations29
Chief executiveNihal Chand Goel, Chairman & MD[1]
HeadquartersKhanij Bhavan, C-Scheme, Jaipur
WebsiteJMRC
Operation
Operation will startEarly 2014
Operator(s)Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC)
Technical
System length32.5 km
Track gauge1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge
[hide]System map

LOL! You really don't want me to go down the Iman thing and Reasoning with you people is like talking to a wall.

Please look up the meaning of Iman and compare it to what you are doing :lol:
i will try to save every innocent people
1511697_245300122304143_516484085_n.jpg

Last edited:
COPY THIS ALSO

जयपुर मेट्रो

Background
LocaleJaipur, Rajasthan
Transit typeRapid Transit
Number of lines2
Number of stations29
Chief executiveNihal Chand Goel, Chairman & MD[1]
HeadquartersKhanij Bhavan, C-Scheme, Jaipur
WebsiteJMRC
Operation
Operation will startEarly 2014
Operator(s)Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC)
Technical
System length32.5 km
Track gauge1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge
[hide]System map

i will try to save every innocent people
1511697_245300122304143_516484085_n.jpg
Save them from hunger and poverty.

More die every year than 2002 :(

Back
Top Bottom