What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@fsayed : Can you stop polluting Indian Defence section with your politics threads .

There are dedicated politics threads in Central and South Asian section .

If that is not enough for you , start threads in that section not here .

BREKING NEWS : NCP sharad pawar reaches out at bjp befor LS polls .
NC : national confarance dont have problem with NAmO as Pm ...

Allies are deserting Congress they think CONGRESS is a sinking ship ....

Trying to stay on the popular side of national mood... create a distance between themselves & unpopular Congress! & this is why politics is all about opportunity & self interest... ideology takes backseat when these two are at stake!

So? BJP didn't have power in much states even in 98-99? Does congress not having power in odisha makes it incompetent for winning seats ?:o:

Are u innocent or ??

In 98-99 they have a tall and magnetic figure like AB Vajpayee who attracted votes and allies a but there u have Modi even BJP's 17 year old Allie JDU get broken away because of Modi.

Congress is not ruling Odisha but it have many MPs in Odisha same is not the case with BJP, is it too hard to get into brain??

1. Wrong forum this has been posted in.

2. Whats copy cat about this ? Modi is an Indian and is emulating an Indian model .Do you expect him to invent new processes each time ? If a good model of governance is found in BD, China or Pakistan and it suits Indian conditions there is nothing wrong in copying that .The world is getting smaller but in the minds of some its getting larger.

Are there any patents on ideas ?

Why re invent the wheel ?

I don't understand the second word, permuna.

In every language there are some words which got mixed with their vocabulary, Another example, "e-mail", you can see some use it "e-mail" in Sinhala script. But the correct Sinhala word is "Vidyuth Thapal". If you listen to Sinhalese when they speak, they use English words to describe some things but we can express that only using Sinhala words too. sometimes most common or easy to use word gets in our vocabulary.

You are missing the point , these are not mixed words or loan words as some try to cover up.

These are original Tamils words spoken by the Sinhalas, that's why in one thread I have asked one of your Cyber warriors, what was the language of the Sinhalas before the 6th Century AD. since the 6th AD Mahavamsa was written in Pali

So can you please tell us what was the language of the natives of Hela before 6th AD, thank you

Tamil loanwords in Sinhala | Online references | cyclopaedia.net

Are u innocent or ??

In 98-99 they have a tall and magnetic figure like AB Vajpayee who attracted votes and allies a but there u have Modi even BJP's 17 year old Allie JDU get broken away because of Modi.
Congress is not ruling Odisha but it have many MPs in Odisha same is not the case with BJP, is it too hard to get into brain??

1.Atal jee was not popular pre 1996 and we came to know his popularity only AFTER elections ,We can only Judge on how modi scores in 2014 Hainaa8-)? As Per CSDS LOKNITI he is the most popular candidate since Mrs G:-) .

2.Jdu is loosing not BJP,they went after appeasement groups but green guys ditched them :)

3.BJP Also has 16%VS in Odisha and HAD MP's in PAST and by pre-polls we know VS has increased to 23-25%,don't you get that?o_O

4.TDP will be back post FEB + many other allies , don't worry we will give you a stable non appeasing government :yahoo:

again copy bharat nirman congress add tag line
i think u were says thing like india shinning
u r rite..it is congress slogan...but have they done anything??...In fact, they have destroyed the country...

and it is going to be modi who is going to do actual Nirmaan!!

1.Atal jee was not popular pre 1996 and we came to know his popularity only AFTER elections ,We can only Judge on how modi scores in 2014 Hainaa8-)? As Per CSDS LOKNITI he is the most popular candidate since Mrs G:-) .

2.Jdu is loosing not BJP,they went after appeasement groups but green guys ditched them :)

3.BJP Also has 16%VS in Odisha and HAD MP's in PAST and by pre-polls we know VS has increased to 23-25%,don't you get that?o_O

4.TDP will be back post FEB + many other allies , don't worry we will give you a stable non appeasing government :yahoo:

Do u have reading problems or short memory syndrome??

Just go back to the previous page and read again ur own post. Where u were talking about 98-99 and i have replied accordingly now u are saying he was not populare before 1996. :woot:

1.) Who said that??? AB Vajpayee and LK Advani was the most popular opposition leader across India for last 2 decades how can u even doubt that???

2.) Name me any other opposition leader (with two conditions) who was popular 1.) across many states 2.) for last 2 decades.

3.) As for pre poll surveys how many times i have to remind u about the fate of these survey in 2004 and 2009. 2009 because u will say in 2004 NDA was in power but in 2009 even when UPA was in power and BJP in opposition BJP's MP seats got shrinked. :woot::woot:

You are missing the point , these are not mixed words or loan words as some try to cover up.

These are original Tamils words spoken by the Sinhalas, that's why in one thread I have asked one of your Cyber warriors, what was the language of the Sinhalas before the 6th Century AD. since the 6th AD Mahavamsa was written in Pali

So can you please tell us what was the language of the natives of Hela before 6th AD, thank you

Tamil loanwords in Sinhala | Online references | cyclopaedia.net

Mahavamsa is written by a monk, that's why they have used Pali.
Veddha's language easily can understand by any Sinhalese which consider as an oldest language in SL, so the natives of Hela had early form of Sinhala which consider has helu.

If Tamil language is closer to Sinhala language and if there are tons of Tamil words then any Tamil should have a capability of understanding Sinhala at least a little bit. But Sinhala language belongs to totally different language group. (Indo-Aryan languages)

Last edited:
Do u have reading problems or short memory syndrome??

Just go back to the previous page and read again ur own post. Where u were talking about 98-99 and i have replied accordingly now u are saying he was not populare before 1996. :woot:

1.) Who said that??? AB Vajpayee and LK Advani was the most popular opposition leader across India for last 2 decades how can u even doubt that???

2.) Name me any other opposition leader (with two conditions) who was popular 1.) across many states 2.) for last 2 decades.

3.) As for pre poll surveys how many times i have to remind u about the fate of these survey in 2004 and 2009. 2009 because u will say in 2004 NDA was in power but in 2009 even when UPA was in power and BJP in opposition BJP's MP seats got shrinked. :woot::woot:

But , I think pre polls methodology has improved by leaps since they predicted it almost on the mark before recent assembly polls in 5 states.

If a good system or policy is introduced in any country, intelligent administrators will follow and implement in their country as well. There is nothing wrong in that, but idiots will cry a river, we dont need to give a sh!t...
1. Wrong forum this has been posted in.

2. Whats copy cat about this ? Modi is an Indian and is emulating an Indian model .Do you expect him to invent new processes each time ? If a good model of governance is found in BD, China or Pakistan and it suits Indian conditions there is nothing wrong in copying that .The world is getting smaller but in the minds of some its getting larger.

Are there any patents on ideas ?

Why re invent the wheel ?

Plz give this "Gyan" to Feku Modi while addressing a rally in Delhi (you must have watched it as all Feku fans do it religiously).

Feku Modi was saying that Delhi CM Shiela Dikshit is copying his idea or BRT.

Now tell me is it copy cat???? You can't have the cake or eat it too.

If u have any guts then accept that Modi was wrong while saying copy cat :woot:

BTW, BRT was running for decades around the world. And a Congress ruled state's Pune was the first city in India to experiment with a Bus Rapid Transit system. This proves that Feku Modi is all gas he is just Feku.

Modi says Delhi's Congress Govvt. copying BRT from Modi but the first BRT in India was build by Congress in Pune it means that it was Feku Modi who have copied it.

But in political rallies he just do :blah::blah: like typical Feku and his fans jumps up and down :taz: just because they are ill informed people. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom