What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have been following NDTV ever since..& really struggling to see any change in their attitude towards BJP..even minute. Every prominent anchor in that channel seems to harbour inherent hatred towards the party & Modi especially.
Unless they hide Nidhi Razdan away from the camera...one will always doubt their intentions!

Nidhi for some reason has some vitrol hate for BJP and Modi. I still remember how she got owned by that British guy

Congress V.P Rahul Gandhi speaking in BIhar !! #BiharWithRG

This right after Rahul Gandhi's rally #BiharWithRG :lol:

-----------------------

CPQdOMXUwAQNvDL.jpg

CPQbhdaU8AA9jwd.jpg

No, it is just a manipulated news. He has resigned from AAP posts not from party. He will continue to work indirectly for the interest of party. Instead of active politics he now just want to work on 84 sikh genocide cases. I can post his open letter to people of Punjab if you want to read but it is in punjabi language.

Clowns are still better than DRUG BARONS. Congressi & Akalis are in bundle of nerves nowdays because of huge crowd in AAP rallies.
At Capt Amarinder Singh rally, ex-minister Gurchet Singh Bhullar seeks opium vends in Punjab | The Indian Express

Manohar Parrikar adopts village in Rahul Gandhi’s Parliamentary constituency | The Indian Express

Manohar Parrikar adopts village in Rahul Gandhi’s Parliamentary constituency
Parrikar adopted the Amethi village under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna.
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has adopted Barauliya village in Amethi, the Parliamentary constituency of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna.

The minister has adopted the village in Gauriganj assembly segment which falls under Amethi Parliamentary constituency, BJP district unit president Durgesh Tiwari said.

Former Goa Chief Minister Parrikar is also a Rajya Sabha member from Uttar Pradesh.

Interestingly, HRD Minister Smriti Irani, who unsuccessfully contested against Rahul Gandhi, has maintained an active relationship with the constituency with her regular visits.

She is scheduled to visit Amethi again on September 20 to distribute 50,000 fruit-bearing trees among the villagers.

Before this, she had distributed first installment of the life insurance to 25,000 women from different assembly segments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rahul Gandhi should be very scared.. A pro-active ,pro-vikas Modi sarkar+Smriti Irani increasing her reputation in Amethi+ Parrikar also coming to Amethi. He could seriously end up losing Amethi next time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi You are from IIM!! Wow!! I didn't know that before.. Can u tell us which campus you are from?

& are u from IIT too??#justasking

Nidhi for some reason has some vitrol hate for BJP and Modi. I still remember how she got owned by that British guy

Congress V.P Rahul Gandhi speaking in BIhar !! #BiharWithRG

This right after Rahul Gandhi's rally #BiharWithRG :lol:

After amit me baadh yahi sabse bada strategist hai BJP ka
JDU MLA from Raghopur(Bihar), Satish Kumar joins BJP

View attachment 258453

BC don't type lag raha hai

Manohar Parrikar adopts village in Rahul Gandhi’s Parliamentary constituency | The Indian Express

Manohar Parrikar adopts village in Rahul Gandhi’s Parliamentary constituency
Parrikar adopted the Amethi village under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna.
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has adopted Barauliya village in Amethi, the Parliamentary constituency of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojna.

The minister has adopted the village in Gauriganj assembly segment which falls under Amethi Parliamentary constituency, BJP district unit president Durgesh Tiwari said.

Former Goa Chief Minister Parrikar is also a Rajya Sabha member from Uttar Pradesh.

Interestingly, HRD Minister Smriti Irani, who unsuccessfully contested against Rahul Gandhi, has maintained an active relationship with the constituency with her regular visits.

She is scheduled to visit Amethi again on September 20 to distribute 50,000 fruit-bearing trees among the villagers.

Before this, she had distributed first installment of the life insurance to 25,000 women from different assembly segments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rahul Gandhi should be very scared.. A pro-active ,pro-vikas Modi sarkar+Smriti Irani increasing her reputation in Amethi+ Parrikar also coming to Amethi. He could seriously end up losing Amethi next time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi You are from IIM!! Wow!! I didn't know that before.. Can u tell us which campus you are from?

& are u from IIT too??#justasking

She better concentrate on the ministry.no major reform in 15 months and counting

NDA-ruled states are topping the ease of doing business rankings - here's why - Firstpost

The headlines on the progress of reforms under the Modi government may not read too well – GST stuck, land bill abandoned, etc – but at a more fundamental level, reforms are progressing quite well, thank you.

It is no accident that reforms at the ground level are being spearheaded by NDA-ruled states. Modi’s home team is doing better than opposition-ruled states that seem keener to trip him and his growth agenda than to take their own states forward.

The World Bank report confirms that these reforms are a recent development, and not the result of long-term changes initiated much earlier. It notes: “Many reforms have been implemented only very recently - between March and June 2015 - so the private sector might not be aware of those. We urge states to undertake a detailed communication campaign to ensure businesses are aware of the improvement in the regulatory environment.

-----------------------------

[/B]

yes i have read it , infact jaggy is one of my fav columnists in FP however this is an excerpt from another article of his

While its position on the land bill is well known (it will oppose, no matter what), on goods and services tax (GST) its position - though logical - is not going to make any difference to its passage. There is considerable disquiet about the bill even within the BJP’s top states (Gujarat and Maharashtra), both manufacturing states which fear a loss of revenue. Tamil Nadu is another holdout. However, the weight of pro-GST states is probably tilting towards the GST, in whatever form it is passed. Since a bad GST will only bring the NDA more heartburn over the next two years, GST is not something the Congress will lose sleep over. A badly formulated GST suits the Congress’ purposes.

Congress blackmail will continue: Why Govt has to rework its gameplan - Firstpost

And speedy clearance to projects cannot cleanse the economy of structural flaws that is not the executive decision making we are seeking.Trust me any economist worth his salt will tell you why GST is no reform and how the real pm has been a flop so far

She better concentrate on the ministry.no major reform in 15 months and counting

Hail Grand master Modiji's wisdom ! YAY

Is there anything they haven't done ?

Doesn'tmatter they can do anything nobody is going after them even 56 inch turned out to be a coward

After amit me baadh yahi sabse bada strategist hai BJP ka

BC don't type lag raha hai

Absolutely no reforms,nothing revolutionary or nothing great under her. She should not have been handed the HRD portfolio!
I&B or something minor would have been better..

Same goes for Arun Jaitley.. a LAWYER has been handed over command of the economy,
Our economy is not in a good condition. And Modi ji has left that to a lawyer ; A robust & strong Foreign policy needs a good economy to be consistent & successful. Without that it is a big joke
Arun Shourie would have been a much better choice , he atleast knows what needs to be done.

If not finance, he should have atleast been given HRD.. read his articles & his books, he has a good idea of what's plaguing the system & how strong the commie Left wing bias in it is & how to tackle it.

HE even has ideas on how to reform & make our education system better.

& Venkaiah Naidu's handling of the Smart cities+rural housing scheme will determine whether he will be at the top or the bottom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foreign university bill on Smriti table
Add to that no action by Smriti Irani taken on getting foreign Universities in a country where people are desperate for getting a good,quality education, It seems that those old time RSS Ramanujans(from Srinivas Ramanujan) have stopped this bill

One of my mothers friends(a really smart guy from the NUS, he was even part of the CAG in the Indian Elections-2014 which worked for the BJP) was telling my parents to make me write the SATs & apply to NUS, he claimed I had the potential to do well in it & get in a good college(something like that). But my family's financial condition is in dire straits, they really couldn't afford to apply for SAT or send me outside India for an education :(

there are many such families like mine, yes even had this bill been passed it would have taken 10 years for a Foreign university to come to India, but atleast in the future families like mine will have a good option within the coutntry itself..

Last edited:
yes i have read it , infact jaggy is one of my fav columnists in FP however this is an excerpt from another article of his

Congress blackmail will continue: Why Govt has to rework its gameplan - Firstpost

And speedy clearance to projects cannot cleanse the economy of structural flaws that is not the executive decision making we are seeking.Trust me any economist worth his salt will tell you why GST is no reform and how the real pm has been a flop so far

Hail Grand master Modiji's wisdom ! YAY

Doesn'tmatter they can do anything nobody is going after them even 56 inch turned out to be a coward

I am srsly concerned about her ability to manage such a important ministry

Absolutely no reforms,nothing revolutionary or nothing great under her. She should not have been handed the HRD portfolio!
I&B or something minor would have been better..

Same goes for Arun Jaitley.. a LAWYER has been handed over command of the economy,
Our economy is not in a good condition. And Modi ji has left that to a lawyer ; A robust & strong Foreign policy needs a good economy to be consistent & successful. Without that it is a big joke
Arun Shourie would have been a much better choice , he atleast knows what needs to be done.

If not finance, he should have atleast been given HRD.. read his articles & his books, he has a good idea of what's plaguing the system & how strong the commie Left wing bias in it is & how to tackle it.

HE even has ideas on how to reform & make our education system better.

& Venkaiah Naidu's handling of the Smart cities+rural housing scheme will determine whether he will be at the top or the bottom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foreign university bill on Smriti table
Add to that no action by Smriti Irani taken on getting foreign Universities in a country where people are desperate for getting a good,quality education, It seems that those old time RSS Ramanujans(from Srinivas Ramanujan) have stopped this bill

One of my mothers friends(a really smart guy from the NUS, he was even part of the CAG in the Indian Elections-2014 which worked for the BJP) was telling my parents to make me write the SATs & apply to NUS, he claimed I had the potential to do well in it & get in a good college(something like that). But my family's financial condition is in dire straits, they really couldn't afford to apply for SAT or send me outside India for an education :(

there are many such families like mine, yes even had this bill been passed it would have taken 10 years for a Foreign university to come to India, but atleast in the future families like mine will have a good option within the coutntry itself..

Exactly,a critically important HRD ministry has been awarded to a sas-bahu serial wali
Simriti needs to answer,thakur ji maaf nahi karenge

Back
Top Bottom