What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They should stay

they will end up like rest of the congress...

This is going to be a tricky one.. while Modi commands people's resepct, Jaitley commands media's!

Media is irrelevant, if Jaitley is behind the Anti Modi/Govt Campaign in Media then he is indeed an idiot not worthy of comparison... He played his cards too early..

This is going to be a tricky one.. while Modi commands people's resepct, Jaitley commands media's!

Agreed!Hence I&B for him but why finance ? Modi must be in a alternate reality of his own if he thinks jaitley has done a good job in finance

Agreed!Hence I&B for him but why finance ? Modi must be in a alternate reality of his own if he thinks jaitley has done a good job in finance

I honestly don't think there is such a big tussle between the two. Though he may have a sense of loyalty to the family..Why would Jaitley back Modi during all those difficult years after 2002 then ?

Media is irrelevant, if Jaitley is behind the Anti Modi/Govt Campaign in Media then he is indeed an idiot not worthy of comparison... He played his cards too early..

That's just a loony conspiracy theory, Jaitley is a favourite of the media but he is no idiot. He just gets a free pass on all the Modi ministerial team bashing that goes on. Nothing more. The only one at fault here is Modi himself, Jaitley is simply not inspiring much confidence as FM. That's a big let down for the Modi government.

That's just a loony conspiracy theory, Jaitley is a favourite of the media but he is no idiot. He just gets a free pass on all the Modi ministerial team bashing that goes on. Nothing more. The only one at fault here is Modi himself, Jaitley is simply not inspiring much confidence as FM. That's a big let down for the Modi government.

Everyone has their own weird theories about Jaitley

I honestly don't think there is such a big tussle between the two. Though he may have a sense of loyalty to the family..Why would Jaitley back Modi during all those difficult years after 2002 then ?

Jaitley is a shrewd guy he backed Modi because he could with a fair degree of accuracy anticipate Modi's future climb up the ladder and consequent dividends he could reap from it being a clos e aid of Modi

Jaitley is a shrewd guy he backed Modi because he could with a fair degree of accuracy anticipate Modi's future climb up the ladder and consequent dividends he could reap from it being a clos e aid of Modi

Sure, but that is one hell of an anticipation if he predicted that since 2002. I hear they were close even before that...

Back
Top Bottom