What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I'll go back to what I said yesterday in my other post. These leading english media are acting as proxies for Mahagatbandan by hammering home a narrative & to create perception among Bihar voters that Owaisi is a BJP agent.. all Muslims should consolidate & vote for Mahagatbandan!
& at the same breath.. no one is questioning ShivSena as to why their are entering Bihar.. the same party which beats up Biharis in Mumbai!
I have explained why SS is entering Bihar..
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2779
SS has ALWAYS contested in many states all over India in the past:- United AP,UP,Bihar,MP etc when they were with an alliance with the BJP in Maha. ONLY & they have ALWAYS lost their deposits except for a few single digit exceptions..

Same is the case with the NCP,the BSP & the SP which have done the above.
Even the RLD of Ajit Singh fielded candidates in the TG LS & Assembly in 2014 where they all lost their deposits..

The Sena even contested in Bihar assembly in the past, contesting again in 2015 has nothing to do with the BJP or Modi regardless of what UT who is angry with Modi might say..
----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1:-Biharis had a huge support base for Balasaheb Thackrey after 1993 and his stand on Babri.... All faded after Raj's nuisance and those skirmishes ,which not done by SS though ,but supported via Samna articles didn't help either !

My marathi friend on this phenomenon:-

So what, other parties like theSP and BSP also contest elections in Maharashtra. The BJP (and ithe BJS) kept on contesting elections all over the country despite losing deposits just like the SS today before they became the force they are today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& yes some in the media have questioned & highlighted this move..

.Poor guys are suffering for their forefather's mistakes....
Why blaming their forefathers??
Blame the then EEZHAVA supported Communist government and then Revenue minister K. R.Gouriamma(who is also from Eezhava caste.)who coined the (in)famous land reform ordinance..Namboodiri were landlords and Eezhavas were mostly their peasants at that time..Crooked Eezhavas with the help of political power made the new land ordinance,grabbed all the agricultural lands from the Namboodiris forcefully and given to Eezhavas....So if anyone is to be blamed for their plight,its communist party and Eezhavas..

Blame the then EEZHAVA supported Communist government and then Revenue minister K. R.Gouriamma(who is also from Eezhava caste.)who coined the (in)famous land reform ordinance..Namboodiri were landlords and Eezhavas were mostly their peasants at that time..Crooked Eezhavas with the help of political power made the new land ordinance,grabbed all the agricultural lands from the Namboodiris forcefully and given to Eezhavas....So if anyone is to be blamed for their plight,its communist party and Eezhavas..

Got any idea how these landlords treated these crooks??? Have heard several stories of it...... By the way there are several exceptions...... I have close friends who is in very bad shape......

12032154_1051833081495620_4190138077095500994_n.jpg

We got land we cultivated for centuries and we paid money also ,Which is not a bad amount in 60's ....You are desperately trying to create a rift based on caste ,language but always fails ...What about the x'ians took1000's of acres of temple land from Bhramins, ,That include famous Thayyil family of Malayalmanoramma and Muslims who massacred and looted them during 1921 mappila riots

Got any idea how these landlords treated these crooks??? Have heard several stories of it...... By the way there are several exceptions...... I have close friends who is in very bad shape......
blame the hindu caste system,its not my concern..
Eezhavas did the same 'crooked play' against us Christians in the name of educational bill to control our schools and colleges(Vast majority of educational institutions are owned by Christians)..Eezhavas goons with the help of political power and police force gunned down 7 of my forefathers,who were protesting.. But we are not like Namboodiris..We literally fked both Eezhavas and Communist government in the very deep hell hole and rest is HISTORY..

We got land we cultivated for centuries and we paid money also ,Which is not a bad amount in 60's ....You are desperately trying to create a rift based on caste ,language but always fails ...What about the x'ians took1000's of acres of temple land from Bhramins, ,That include famous Thayyil family of Malayalmanoramma and Muslims who massacred and looted them during 1921 mappila riots
hehe...That's why they are now asking for minority status...Yeah,You paid money??..But how much??1 urupiya for 10 acres...hehe..
obviously i have bad intentions...But we don't really want to split castes in Kerala..We don't need a single hindu vote to win in elections of Kerala....My only concern is my fellow Christians of Kerala..We do have many sects and castes among Kerala Christians,do have some issues among us too....But we didn't backstabbed my fellow,unlike you..Shame for you...

P Chidambaram, Vasan Eye Care and Rs 223 Crore Black Money

P Chidambaram, Vasan Eye Care and Rs 223 Crore Black Money -The New Indian Express

hehe...That's why they are now asking for minority status...Yeah,You paid money??..But how much??1 urupiya for 10 acres...hehe..
obviously i have bad intentions...But we don't really want to split castes in Kerala..We don't need a single hindu vote to win in elections of Kerala....My only concern is my fellow Christians of Kerala..We do have many sects and castes among Kerala Christians,do have some issues among us too....But we didn't backstabbed my fellow,unlike you..Shame for you...

A community whose history is full of Treachery is talking about back stab ,x'ians allied with Portuguese against local rulers who gave them asylum ,Backstabbed the Freedom struggle by allying with British ,Then allied with CIA ....So check your Forefathers history before blaming others ...This wont be a Shame for you because your forefathers changed religion shamelessly for Milkpowder and wheat...

Government fixed rate and we paid it ....I

P Chidambaram, Vasan Eye Care and Rs 223 Crore Black Money -The New Indian Express

A community whose history is full of Treachery is talking about back stab ,x'ians allied with Portuguese against local rulers who gave them asylum ,Backstabbed the Freedom struggle by allying with British ,Then allied with CIA ....So check your Forefathers history before blaming others ...This wont be a Shame for you because your forefathers changed religion shamelessly for Milkpowder and wheat...

Government fixed rate and we paid it ....I
Even if it mas true..was more or less same in any other parts of India..Many Hindu kingdoms sided or seek support from the mugals,British,Portuguese against their neighboring Hindu kingdoms..This was the major reason why they managed to conquer entire India within no time..greed for power...
Asylum??..hehe...
We are proud of it..This is the very reason why we are in FORWARD list,Still your Eezhava are in OBC backward list...
Yes,which government??..Eezhavas own government fixed that rate and kicked the Brahmins into poverty...

.So check your Forefathers history before blaming others ...This wont be a Shame for you because your forefathers changed religion shamelessly for Milkpowder and wheat...
Says an Eezhava..Don't you know that your forefathers were 'Buddhist' once??..Shame for your forefathers,who converted for kanji(Boiled rice) and kattan kappi(black coffee),though it didn't changed your living standards..once an OBC,still an OBC...

Even if it mas true..was more or less same in any other parts of India..Many Hindu kingdoms sided or seek support from the mugals,British,Portuguese against their neighboring Hindu kingdoms..This was the major reason why they managed to conquer entire India within no time..greed for power...
Asylum??..hehe...
We are proud of it..This is the very reason why we are in FORWARD list,Still your Eezhava are in OBC backward list...
Yes,which government??..Eezhavas own government fixed that rate and kicked the Brahmins into poverty...

Says an Eezhava..Don't you know that your forefathers were 'Buddhist' once??..Shame for your forefathers,who converted for kanji(Boiled rice) and kattan kappi(black coffee),though it didn't changed your living standards..once an OBC,still an OBC...

Kingdoms making deals with other kingdoms or foreigners and Citizens colluding with foreign forces are two different things .... ...no matter how you try Traitors are always traitors

Whether Buddhists or Hindus we are always Dharmic ,Not Mlechas and we are proud of it ,Our forefathers remained as Hindus and didnt converted for Milk powder and wheat ...

And we are proud to be Backward caste Dharmic than a Forward class Mlechha

Back
Top Bottom