What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

COeBvx-U8AUS1XU.jpg:small

COeAWTeUYAA_SCT.jpg:small

It was intriguing had many things i thought i knew but never really knew
Most of that arti
It was intriguing had many things i thought i knew but never really knew
Agreed!! It confirmed what I largely suspected to be true & some things which I found out while reading this article could be closely inter-related with
1) what I already know & is confirmed to be true
2) What I think is right , but have no confirmation.

@woflchangze told me a LOT belonging to the above points & many of them got proved through this article!!
I recommend that as an observer of politics in the Telugu states you read his past posts on this thread+the discussions we had

More importantly, this article tells us a lot about the personality+opportunism+parivar pyaar of the CM of TG

I thought they too were to publish opinion poll today.

there was an ABP nelson survey in July which gave the same numbers, so either there has been no progress in Bihar from BJP's side which is hard to believe, or the whole survey is BOgus...

Any reason why Mahagadbandan is upset with 5 stage polls and NDA is not ?

View attachment 255031

too bad we won't see this again as EC has decided to add pics of the candidate :lol:

Nice move by EC

Any reason why Mahagadbandan is upset with 5 stage polls and NDA is not ?

View attachment 255031

too bad we won't see this again as EC has decided to add pics of the candidate :lol:

Nice move by EC

@magudi:azn:
:azn:

Land pooling is a senseible alternative to Land acquistion by CBN :) , here is an an article by Swaminathan about how CBN has worked around it
Naidu proves land pooling is better than land acquisition - TOI Blogs

But even as arguments rage in New Delhi on the pros and cons of the 2013 act, Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has found a way round the problem to build a new capital city on 34,000 acres of farmland. His strategy has been to make all farmers stakeholders in the new capital, so that they voluntarily “pool” their land with the city development agency. Once the city is developed in a decade, they will get back almost 30% of their pooled land as ultra-expensive city land. This enables them to see the new city as a road to prosperity, not deprivation

" Other states must study Naidu’s example, and adapt pooling for their own use. The key to success is that the scheme is voluntary, and makes farmers stakeholders in development.

This is not just good politics, or a clever way to facilitate economic development. It is also ethical development. When governments deprive people forcibly of property, that is an act of aggrandisement that should be prohibited save in exceptional, unavoidable circumstances. The first priority must be to make all transactions voluntary.

Politicians cannot be expected to put ethics first. But Naidu has proved it possible to combine ethics, good politics and rapid development. Rarely does that happen."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokers, what is their problem if AP removes TG from their textbooks?? Why fight for "independence" from AP in the first place??
& yes they should give the statues of AP's leaders back to AP.

By the way @magudi did u like that article of KCR I showed you

Both states need to stop behaving like children

Nice move by EC

Nice move by EC

Both states need to stop behaving like children
Blame TG, not AP..

CBN is being as restrained as possible, add to that he still has some of the TDP left in TG, what will he get by inciting tensions b/w both states when the first to suffer will be APites in Hyderabad+TG-TDP??

& the Centre is supposed to be the responsible parent in many such cases(& in many disputes according to the bill), but when the parent himself is scared of taking on a tantrum child(KCR), then the other child(CBN) will have to be prepared to defend itself from the other one..

TBH, the old grandparents (the courts)& some others of her generation(other consitituional bodies) are doing a better job at handling this tantrum child compared to the parents or the uncle(governor)

Back
Top Bottom