What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Tridibans Recent polls showing NItish Lalu Victory...

Which polls? Cvoter predicted 40 for BJP in Delhi.... after the elections, its exit polls showed 25-30 seats for BJP.

In LS 2014, C-Voter gave BJP 225 seats. Same with Haryana/ Jharkhand where they didn't give BJP majority on its own.

Plus, most of these opinion polls were conducted in August. With split of SP and MIM entry, more and more momentum is shifting too BJP. Hence the dissatisfaction with RJD-JDU with an extended election (5 phases).

If Bihar had gone to polls in July, Bjp would have scored below 100. Today its advantage NDA. By the time MIM declares candidates and NDA decides on seat sharing, BJP + will be well ahead at around 135+.

Save this post of mine. October 8th I will be proved right. :) I have an extended family in Bihar and many people who are doing the groundwork (lets say from govt. :police:) and I know what I am talking about.

Blame TG, not AP..

CBN is being as restrained as possible, add to that he still has some of the TDP left in TG, what will he get by inciting tensions b/w both states when the first to suffer will be APites in Hyderabad+TG-TDP??

& the Centre is supposed to be the responsible parent in many such cases(& in many disputes according to the bill), but when the parent himself is scared of taking on a tantrum child(KCR), then the other child(CBN) will have to be prepared to defend itself from the other one..

TBH, the old grandparents (the courts)& some others of her generation(other consitituional bodies) are doing a better job at handling this tantrum child compared to the parents or the uncle(governor)

Compared to other splits like Bihar-Jharkhand & UP-Utthrakhand AP-TG split has been a mess

Which polls? Cvoter predicted 40 for BJP in Delhi.... after the elections, its exit polls showed 25-30 seats for BJP.

In LS 2014, C-Voter gave BJP 225 seats. Same with Haryana/ Jharkhand where they didn't give BJP majority on its own.

Plus, most of these opinion polls were conducted in August. With split of SP and MIM entry, more and more momentum is shifting too BJP. Hence the dissatisfaction with RJD-JDU with an extended election (5 phases).

If Bihar had gone to polls in July, Bjp would have scored below 100. Today its advantage NDA. By the time MIM declares candidates and NDA decides on seat sharing, BJP + will be well ahead at around 135+.

Save this post of mine. October 8th I will be proved right. :) I have an extended family in Bihar and many people who are doing the groundwork (lets say from govt. :police:) and I know what I am talking about.

Agar BJP jeey gayi toh aapko treat :enjoy:

@Tridibans Recent polls showing NItish Lalu Victory...

Did you saw their predictions last time

Chalo, is bar Diviali Tridibans ke naam pe...

Did you saw their predictions last time

I think Cvoter and its staff is playing both sides, sometimes it is huge Modi fan and sometimes it backs AAP. I assume it does this to maintain its support among both parties...

Last edited:
But I feel BJP is doing a disservice to their chances by delaying the seat sharing ..... With last moment scrambling for seats, campaigning often lacks the punch as voters are unaware of the candidates.

They should finalize the seats by 15th latest. Otherwise I see BJP losing atleast 10-12 marginal seats out of those 135....

But I feel BJP is doing a disservice to their chances by delaying the seat sharing ..... With last moment scrambling for seats, campaigning often lacks the punch as voters are unaware of the candidates.

They should finalize the seats by 15th latest. Otherwise I see BJP losing atleast 10-12 marginal seats out of those 135....

Seat sharing will be finalized by tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

12002062_1054390741272062_5861223199819765403_n.jpg

WHAT THE F***K ???? Delhi will becomes the center of prostitution in next 5 years.... Delhi will make money coz people can now ****...

Last edited:
View attachment 255102

WHAT THE F***K ???? Delhi will becomes the center of prostitution in next 5 years.... Delhi will make money coz people can now ****...

Prostitution is legal as per Constitution of India. Prostitutes should be given legal cover.

How an you bar a women from selling her own body ? Can you bar a software engineer from selling his skills ?

However it should not be taxed nor should Pimping be made legal.

Very sarcastic Smriti Irani...I hope nobody has posted it here.

Smriti Irani hits back at Sonia's 'hawa baazi' jibe - The Times of India

Ranjeet usually gets banned coz he's in the habit of getting drunk on Black Dog and posting
@ranjeet
Is this true? :coffee:
i'm guessing he goes on posting until he passes out and then wakes up the next day banned and has no recollection of what he posted.
I think this is true... sometimes he blabbers so much that I doubt he's drunk. :lol:

To the best of my knowledge @SrNair and @levina have never been banned.
Shubh-shubh bolo. :girl_wacko:

Wat happened to @thesolar65???

How can biharis even think of voting for RJD after so many years of experience their jungle raj is over my head.

How can biharis even think of voting for RJD after so many years of experience their jungle raj is over my head.

AAP got 1.6 lakh new members in less than a week in Punjab + modi's losing in Bihar. BJP will therefore be out in less than 5 years. Done deal.

Back
Top Bottom