What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Translation : Hindu's will give fitting reply to CPI (M) for Insulting Sri Narayana gurudevan on Lord Naryans (Janmashtami) birthday

On topic Vinaasha kaale vipareetha buddhi ,CPI(M)'s Kannur lobby is destroying the party
Heard 3 Kerala BJP sanghis were arrested for vandalizing a 'Guru Deva' statue at Thalasherry??

Ya BJP accuse CPI(M) is behind this and CPI (M) accuses BJP ...also I heard few x'ians were arrested for vandalizing their Churches in Mangalore and Delhi
Accusing each other is natural ...But in this case you were caught by the investigation team with clear evidence...
Those were konkani Christians,nothing to do with us..We are talking about Kerala

@ranjeet @Marxist @Makaramarma @Roybot @magudi

I think you people are giving BJP more credit than it deserves. Barring NCP, I don't think that any other development is BJP's doing.

The way I read this situation is that

1. SP is actively trying to sabotage all three, Congress RJD and JD(U). Mulayam here seem to be playing for bigger stakes, ie becoming sole leader of Yadavs. RJD has been out of power for so long that if Secular Mahagathbandhan loses, it would dissolve.

During JD(U)+BJP first term in Bihar, RJD at least was part of UPA in center and does have some patronage to distribute. Now it has been practically out of power for for 5 years and a loss would mean that it could not sustain its patronage structure, and being a non-ideological party, it would see a large exit of leaders.

JD(U) is in a sorrier state. Whether it wins or lose, there is not much future for JD(U) or Nitish. Unlike RJD, it does not have a large vote bank, neither is Nitish Kumar a charismatic leader. He is what Sushil Modi would be with Media support.He only has his track record which he has to share with BJP. Even if secular mahagathbandhan wins, Lalu would be puppetmaster of that gathbandhan with an emasculated Nitish being a rubber stamp.He is finished either in this term, or in next.

Less said about Congress, better it is. The 50 seats allocated to congress ,if they have non-Muslim majority, would be a steal, if BJP tries hard on them and get its arithmetic correct. Also I don't think Mulayam or Pawar like Italvi madam.

Mulayam may be looking for BJP vs SP contest in next election, instead of BJP vs Congress.

2. Left ,irrespective of all its rhetoric, was never comfortable with backward class leaders. It has some base in Dalits,who are in adversarial relation with Yadavs (this is pretty much the same story in whole of India. People harp upon Brahmin vs Dalits, while on ground it is mostly OBC vs Dalit)

3. NCP may have an understanding with BJP, though it too may have broken loose due to paltry 3 seats being offered. NCP is not a recognized brand in Bihar and is dependent on its MLAs completely. If it refuses ticket to a worthy candidate, it dies on that seat with no chance of revival.

4. In my opinion, if MIM contests, it would contest only on selective seats, least it be branded as B team of BJP. There are seats in Bihar which have muslim majority. On those seats, even a total Hindu mobilization would yield zlich for Hindus. MIM in my opinion would focus on and win from Muslim seats.

I am pretty certain its BJP game plan to use SP and NCP against the mahaThugBandan. Also to encourage MIM to stake its claim.

NCP & SP are one of the most corrupt parties in India. CBI must be having a room full of cases and proof against them.

Accusing each other is natural ...But in this case you were caught by the investigation team with clear evidence...
Those were konkani Christians,nothing to do with us..We are talking about Kerala

What credibility does the kerala police have ? ....especially in political matters.

What are the clear evidences ? all three were released ,police took them to custody for questioning....CPI(M) has a dubious past history of destroying Gurudeva statues after SN college strike and they need some thing to divert attention from that Gurudeva mocking tableau,This statue was placed inside CPI(M) owned club ,some one took this statue and broke it in public road ,so every reasons to suspect CPI (M) hand behind it

In Church attacks pro Hindu outfits were blamed first and the real culprits arrested later ,....

Last edited:
What are the clear evidences ? all three were released ,police took them to custody for questioning....CPI(M) has a dubious past history of destroying Gurudeva statues after SN college strike and they need some thing to divert attention from that Gurudeva mocking tableau,This statue was placed inside CPI(M) owned club ,some one took this statue and broke it in public road ,so every reasons to suspect CPI (M) hand behind it

In Church attacks pro Hindu outfits were blamed first and the real culprits arrested later ,....

They were released on bail...
Its hard to believe any foul play of CPM behind this incident,specially when panchayat election is very nearer .. ..Eezhavas are their traditional major vote bank...I don't think they will do this stupidity to hurt their sentiments especially in this current scenario when there is a continuous flow of Eezhavas to BJP fold. Tabloid incident was just a misunderstanding/misinterpretation..Thankz to leftist hating Kerala medias...If anyone benefits from this its none other than BJP..

They were released on bail...
Its hard to believe any foul play of CPM behind this incident,specially when panchayat election is very nearer .. ..Eezhavas are their traditional major vote bank...I don't think they will do this stupidity to hurt their sentiments especially in this current scenario when there is a continuous flow of Eezhavas to BJP fold. Tabloid incident was just a misunderstanding/misinterpretation..Thankz to leftist hating Kerala medias...If anyone benefits from this its none other than BJP..

Definitely CPI (M) is the prime suspect ,They have a habbit of playing victim card to divert attention from dominant issues in past also... They used Anish Rajan murder issue to Counter TP Chandrashekran's brutual assassination ,Thats why SNDP or other Ezhavas are not buying this .....Tableau incident give ammunition for BJP and SNDP and We utilized it extremely well

Ya BJP accuse CPI(M) is behind this and CPI (M) accuses BJP ...also I heard few x'ians were arrested for vandalizing their Churches in Mangalore and Delhi
Just curious!!!!
Why are you guys always at each other's throats??? :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom