What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One of the people killed along with Ishrat Jahan was a nice mallu ex-Hindu guy called Pranesh Pillai, son of Gopinatha Pillai. ............ only when he died, his name was Javed Ghulam Sheikh.

05look-1.jpg

Don't under estimate the power of "secular' hindus. :coffee:

Congratulations on your dream job. ISIS is well known to be an equal opportunity employer and there is a great demand for women among their cadres.
Very true. The converted Hindu has the greatest incentive to go a blown jihadi.

Hindus get to go to Gujarat, where will you go ? Vatican ?

T J Joseph's wife commit suicide because no one came up to help her when the muslims chopped of his hands. :disagree:

Screen-Shot-2014-02-16-at-3.20.29-PM.png

Wife of Kerala professor whose palm was chopped off commits suicide : India, News - India Today

So tell me again, where was she burried ? in the church or OUTSIDE the Church ? ....... what is the word you use ? Themmadi Kuzhi ?
firstly,We are not that fool to fell into Sanghi traps..You want us to fight??..We have nothing against Muslims of Kerala..Hand chopping was an isolated incident,it was personal only not because of some issues with Muslim-Christians..
then,Why should we want to leave??..We have developed Kerala when your sanghis/communist brothers fighting and killing for all these years..

firstly,We are not that fool to fell into Sanghi traps..You want us to fight??..We have nothing against Muslims of Kerala..Hand chopping was an isolated incident,it was personal only not because of some issues with Muslim-Christians..
then,Why should we want to leave??..We have developed Kerala when your sanghis/communist brothers fighting and killing for all these years..

:lol: ....... how convenient for you to blame the hand chopping on "sanghi Agenda" and "trap" :lol: ....... .. wait, it was because of "personal" issues ? the same reason jesus hands were nailed to the cross ? ...an isolated personal incident.

I am guessing that Josephe's wife too heard that a lot and lost faith in her community and god.

If kerala is so "developed" then why are the roads unsafe for 95% of women ? ..... maybe because its the "christians" who has developed kerala :P ...... while the hindus were busy killing each other.

Here is another example of "isolated personal incident" a.k.a "sanghi Trap"

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork | The Indian Express
.....several Muslims stormed St Thomas Higher Secondary School in Kottayam district. The mob blocked the road for three hours, damaged school furniture and assaulted two teachers.....

...........Jessy Joseph said suspending the teacher and the headmaster was the only way to pacify the mob.

Last edited:
hahahaha...Let me ask you a question..Christians are just around 1% in Andra,according to the latest census..Do you believe that??..Converted Christians will remain with Hindu identity for reservations..We are around 18%(official),but the correct figure is some around 21-22%..

Those AP christians are lying, the real number is around 13%... But such figures are true only for states like AP,TG & TN where evangelist activity has been going on for ages.. where unlike Kerala RSS is weak.

Kerala & Karnataka are totally different compared to AP,TG & TN. The amount of evangelical activity in these states has not happened in those 2 states. & Hindus in Kerala are more Hindutvavadi these days compared to those in AP,TG. TBH they resemble the hindutvavadis of the Old City which is why I am quite fond of them to an extent :) :P

Thus the census figures are correct :) Like it or not.

I have seen more Keralite hindutva vadis than Telugu or Tamil ones on this forum & in real life too :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@SarthakGanguly @Nair saab @Samudra Manthan
& yes, these AP evangelicals are already losing influence, back under YSR & the Congress, they could do whatever they wanted & get away with it:- receive large amounts from foreign sources with the GOI doing nothing, threatening & getting rid of Hindu priests who tried to stop them, looting Hindu temples left & right for themselves & their Jesus & getting the GoAP to fund their religious pilgrimages...

But times have changed :) CBN(a devout Hindu, a worshipper of Tirupathi Balaji & close to Hindu gurus) is the CM of AP now & Modi CM of India . Missionaries have been squealing in AP due to counter conversions happening+lack of money.
THough they are trying to create disturbances under Jagan Mohan Reddy in the last few weeks,
Hindu organisations are clearly uniting to take on these missionary scum whether they be BCs or UCs .

Even KCR(an opportunist) is appeasing only the Muslims of the Old city & kicked out the only evangelical christian in his cabinet recently(previous Deputy CM), ghar wapasis in TG are going much better compared to coastal Andhra :)

Exactly! The BJP's celebrations are premature.

The Owaisi's are the real winners in the long run!

Amidst all the confusion, the seculars and RW'ers alike are, directly or indirectly, helping mainstream a venomous ideology. Imagine what these siblings could do in states like Bengal/Kerala/UP/Kashmir!

No wonder, the Owaisi is being lauded as the Jinnah of the 21st century India.

He might well be a Jinnah wannabe but times are very different. There is no MK Gandhi to protect him and no British overlords to impose their will.

Though I agree with the point of short sighted politicians who can't see beyond the next elections, but I am sure there are enough who have a long term view.

hahahaha...Let me ask you a question..Christians are just around 1% in Andra,according to the latest census..Do you believe that??..Converted Christians will remain with Hindu identity for reservations..We are around 18%(official),but the correct figure is some around 21-22%..

Weren't you the one who said, the recent converts (or as you yourself disparagingly said "rice bag converts"), do not even matter since their loyalties are questionable and they will be quick to jump back to any religion as long as they get their bag of rice? Now why do you want them counted as Xians?

In any case, you were right about one thing. Rice bags do a lot of wonders: Faith matters: 'Ghar Wapsi' boom in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh

Dude... don't create data. If you have some genuine study please put that out we should be able to debate it. Else we will be inclined to consider that AP is 100% christian and end all debates.

Weren't you the one who said, the recent converts (or as you yourself disparagingly said "rice bag converts"), do not even matter since their loyalties are questionable and they will be quick to jump back to any religion as long as they get their bag of rice? Now why do you want them counted as Xians?

In any case, you were right about one thing. Rice bags do a lot of wonders: Faith matters: 'Ghar Wapsi' boom in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
Most of the SCs,STs & BCs are converts in name, you just need Hindu organisations to come forth & help them & get them out of the influence of the church. :) + a few Hindu spiritual leaders to come & give spiritual discourses strengthening their faith in Hinduism

But it's the Upper Castes & the well off who convert you need to worry about! They are the ones who convert for spiritual/emotional reasons & are harder to re-convert. They are the most fanatical & quite anti-Hindu.

& I feel in the coastal districts of AP where 'mainstream' Hinduism dominates & which are the most prosperous districts of AP [Krishna,the 2 Godavaris & Guntur] where the max. conversions have been are have been high perhaps because of the lack of faith among many. Even in Vishakapatnam churches thrive on the those who are emotionally suffering.

But Coastal Andhra is quite casteist & especially those 4 districts mentioned, they are prosperous compared to the rest of the state, but still have many poor. My mother's roots are from here. That's how I know

The 'tribal' & 'backward' areas which usually have a local deity like Rayalseema & Telangana have held off much,much better compared to coastal Andhra & the above r districts which I have mentioned

yes,But its almost same in the case of Hindus...Hindu born Marxist/Communist were listed/identified as Hindus in the census..I am not saying all Marxists are hindus nor are atheist..a good portion are..
Anyway hindus are now 54.7%(56.5 in 2001) in Kerala(as of 2011) and Christians around 18.3%(from 19% in 2001),both are dwindling

Dude... don't create data. If you have some genuine study please put that out we should be able to debate it. Else we will be inclined to consider that AP is 100% christian and end all debates.
No,I am not the one saying that..check the posts of Dharmashikan

The 'tribal' & 'backward' areas which usually have a local deity like Rayalseema & Telangana have held off much,much better compared to coastal Andhra & the above r districts which I have mentioned
Kerala is much better,But still lot of conversion activities are going among SC/ST tribes specially high range areas like idukki,wayanad districts of Kerala..unlike andra churches,Kerala churches are extremely rich and political backing,so funding or political support is not an issue..
yes,you are right about the current polarization among Hindus of Kerala,Same for Christians and Muslims too..Hindus are already consolidating under sangha parivar groups in Kerala.anyway,lets wait for the next election in Kerala,will show who has the real power..

:lol: ....... how convenient for you to blame the hand chopping on "sanghi Agenda" and "trap" :lol: ....... .. wait, it was because of "personal" issues ? the same reason jesus hands were nailed to the cross ? ...an isolated personal incident.

I am guessing that Josephe's wife too heard that a lot and lost faith in her community and god.

If kerala is so "developed" then why are the roads unsafe for 95% of women ? ..... maybe because its the "christians" who has developed kerala :P ...... while the hindus were busy killing each other.
You are hurting my religious sentiments,
She was buried in the church cemetery,i think..Though i am not sure,correct me if i am wrong..
Communist and suicide cases WERE buried outside church few decades ago.,..like themmaadi kuzhi or chudukaadu..
But now its not..
for the rape-I do have a reply,but not like to comment just because this is a Pakistan forum..

Guys please do not turn this to a religious thread.... Let us focus on Indian politics pls.....

जिल्लेईलाही युगपुरुष केजरीवाल जी ने आज अपने 4 मै से 2 सांसदो का ईमानदारी प्रमाणपत्र ईसलिऐ खारिज कर दिया क्योकि वो पार्टी का लालू और नीतिश का समर्थन करने का विरोध कर रहे थे .........!! :cheesy:

11900018_1895983973960595_7202625314535626965_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom