What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That is going around since anna btw after AAP-Cong made govt in Delhi ,ppl gave up on it.

A better one - ever wondered why all "sickular" party's are based on family's/personality cult and are all Hindus.?

The way aap kicked out all the leftists after his Delhi victory and bjps very lofty Delhi campaign gives me the feeling there was some underhanded deal which involved aap stealing all congress vote bank and aap kicking the leftists and commies out.

The way aap kicked out all the leftists after his Delhi victory and bjps very lofty Delhi campaign gives me the feeling there was some underhanded deal which involved aap stealing all congress vote bank and aap kicking the leftists and commies out.
kejriwal specifically had power issues with yogi ji and 2 vakils,AAP lost a lot of volunteers and money after they left ( ngo )and bjp contested well ,spent a lot,had a lot of rally's etc ppl just didn't find a counterpart to kejriwal in bedi.AAP is more like SP "outside congressis."

That is going around since anna btw after AAP-Cong made govt in Delhi ,ppl gave up on it.

A better one - ever wondered why all "sickular" party's are based on family's/personality cult and are all Hindus.?

Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi are most assuredly not Hindu. So is 50% of CWC.

Mumtaaz Banerjee can hardly be called Hindu.

kejriwal specifically had power issues with yogi ji and 2 vakils,AAP lost a lot of volunteers and money after they left ( ngo )and bjp contested well ,spent a lot,had a lot of rally's etc ppl just didn't find a counterpart to kejriwal in bedi.AAP is more like SP "outside congressis."

Actually their campaign was very lofty. They started quiet late. I just feel it's more than a coincidence. If mim cotests in Bihar without supporting the grand alliance then my conspiracy theories will only feel less conspiracy like.

Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi are most assuredly not Hindu. So is 50% of CWC.

Mumtaaz Banerjee can hardly be called Hindu.
They all are definitely Hindus ask some minorities Btw SP =Mulayam's Yadav parivar, RJD=Lalu's yadav parivar,JDU=Nitish Kumar's party,TMC=Mamta,Assam cong=Gogoi Parivar.

Actually their campaign was very lofty. They started quiet late. I just feel it's more than a coincidence. If mim cotests in Bihar without supporting the grand alliance then my conspiracy theories will only feel less conspiracy like.
They lack a local leader ,they will lose again if in coming 4 years they don't come up with someone capable.
MIM is a valid theory though.

They all are definitely Hindus ask some minorities Btw SP =Mulayam's Yadav parivar, RJD=Lalu's yadav parivar,JDU=Nitish Kumar's party,TMC=Mamta,Assam cong=Gogoi Parivar.

They lack a local leader ,they will lose again if in coming 4 years they don't come up with someone capable.
MIM is a valid theory though.

I also heard that some local muslI'm party took some of the votes away from congress in bang elections.

11951163_1893895284169464_2845275469880804894_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

long time no see in here :o:

I've bid adieu to India and don't follow Indian Politics. Neither, visit PDF these days. Hence, absent from this thread.:D

(I in Delhi till tomorrow, hence back here fmto kell some time)

Oh, I thought u were moving to Canberra, whereabouts in QLD? I live in Sydney, am in India/Bangladesh right now thoug, here till mid October. Let me know if you need any help.

I working here in an Embassy and recently visited Sydney. We can plan a get together someday. Sure, I will. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom