What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IMG_1717.JPG
IMG_1718.JPG
IMG_1726.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1717.JPG
IMG_1733.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG

hamare India ke Secular Bhaioo keliya... Photo for Seculars ... :victory1:

IMG_1745.JPG

Sanghi's in Middle east :lol:
LOL there were more saffron flags then Indian National Flags... Hardcore Sangis came in Saffron T-Shirt and Shall with Hindu Symbols ...

When ever Media one cameras came they trolled them hard ...

I wonder how did UAE government allow this... I can say u one thing they wont allow even Obama to conduct such a Speech Gathering...

And it was not just inside the stadium even outside the Stadium there where Huge Screens erected and Speech heard all around 1 KM radius of Dubai Sports City...

Many reached home at around 1-2 AM due to traffic created ... Cars where parked every where and the Dubai Police fined none ... Remember this is country where u get fined for pedestrians crossing the roads with out signal...

:o:

hamare India ke Secular Bhaioo keliya... Photo for Seculars ... :victory1:

View attachment 248148

LOL there were more saffron flags then Indian National Flags... Hardcore Sangis came in Saffron T-Shirt and Shall with Hindu Symbols ...

When ever Media one cameras came they trolled them hard ...

I wonder how did UAE government allow this... I can say u one thing they wont allow even Obama to conduct such a Speech Gathering...

And it was not just inside the stadium even outside the Stadium there where Huge Screens erected and Speech heard all around 1 KM radius of Dubai Sports City...

Many reached home at around 1-2 AM due to traffic created ... Cars where parked every where and the Dubai Police fined none ... Remember this is country where u get fined for pedestrians crossing the roads with out signal...

oh ho tabhi kahu itna ho halla kyon ho raha tha stadium mein. :p:

You lucky Sanghi ... when Modi asked everyone to chant Bharat Mata ki Jai ... it reminded me of the last scene of 300. Must have been a Goosebumps moment for you.

You lucky Sanghi ... when Modi asked everyone to chant Bharat Mata ki Jai ... it reminded me of the last scene of 300. Must have been a Goosebumps moment for you.
Its that Feeling, He can make people Cry ... He is a magician ... Best Orator the world has ever seen...

If he was a commander of a small army of say 50,000 in medieval Indian I am sure he would have crafted the biggest Kingdom in the world merely by this speeches ...

Back
Top Bottom