What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What ..HE has something planned !!
I updated the post .. there was no case to begin with.

Its that Feeling, He can make people Cry ... He is a magician ... Best Orator the world has ever seen...

If he was a commander of a small army of say 50,000 in medieval Indian I am sure he would have crafted the biggest Kingdom in the world merely by this speeches ...
No doubt bhai, the way he engages the crowd is mesmerizing.

CNN IBN was running a story has Modi betrayed Ex servicemen couple of hours ago.

Its political point scoring, The timing of the protests and their absolute impatience hints at political angle.

Joint presser from Delhi police chief and Veteran Satbir Singh apolagising ..
Aaptards and MSM need another shipment of burnol

Check this out... Maithili in it's purest form...

I like this Rahul Kanwal guy

He must be quite confident about BJP's poll prospects in Bihar...or else why would he take such a risk? I can't imagine a situation where Lalu is also a part of the setup which decides spending of this package!

Exactly I think they got a boost when MIM announced they will run

Gandu hota hai bhai

Rs.1,650,000,000,000 Itna Paisa Bihar ko !! :o:

Hopefully Bihar will use this money well & kickstart the economic growth

Have come out of my Sanyas to highlight the threat to the life of the Tallest Hindutvavadi leader in Hyderabad(As of now) & probably of the entire state of Telangana.

Raja Singh has been receiving threat messages for quite some time recently, KCR isn't interested in giving him any security(He is allied with the Owaisis)

CMqD37MWIAAKPuL.jpg

Kindly RT to as many people as possible if you are on Twitter!!

Here is his facebook page:-
Raja Singh | Facebook

He has also been speaking heavily against the Owaisis(in public+Assembly), Yakub Memon fanboys & fangirls(in public) & highlighting the growth in Islamic Terrorism in the last few months(in the assembly)!

Check the FB posts on 14th,15th & 16th August..

& lets all pray to Bhagawantudu that nothing happens to one of the few BJP leaders who I like! He is too vital for the cause & Hyderabad to be lost, the rest of TG-BJP state unit lacks the dedication,respect for the ideology & enthusiasm which he has!!

I sometimes feel some of them would prefer wearing skull caps to iftar parties than doing the work Raja Singh does

@Echo_419:- By the way did you read my mail?? what was your opinion?

@Nair saab @ranjeet @Star Wars @Samudra Manthan @SarthakGanguly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going back into sanyas mode for the next few weeks

Bangalore BBMP polls, 40,000 Bangladeshis given voter id cards says vijaya vani news

Back
Top Bottom