What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That's why we see so many "senior" journalists peddling "Eminent Indians" getting shamed every day. Did you see how Sreenivasan Jain of NDTV was bitch slapped by Baba Ramdev for giving a spin to his interview?

Not yet.. should watch it... any link ??

Congress jumped in the well when Home Minister was making a statement about Gurdaspur terror attack. Looks like they don't even want 44 seats anymore.
It was really appalling to see the way Congress MPs behaved in RS today while Rajnath Singh was taking Pakistan to task. I mean these RS MPs supposed be civilised lot. What I saw today is nothing but promoting Pakistan's interest in Indian Parliament. Absolutely disgusting!

It was really appalling to see the way Congress MPs behaved in RS today while Rajnath Singh was taking Pakistan to task. I mean these RS MPs supposed be civilised lot. What I saw today is nothing but promoting Pakistan's interest in Indian Parliament. Absolutely disgusting!

Dying screams of a party, we will see this nonsense till 2017-1018 by the time they will be irrelevant...

Haha.. @Nair saab you can ask a rikshawala to do a Marxist if miss a right turn in Kerala now on, just like how you ask for Kejri in Mumbai for a U-turn! :rofl:
Too Late for them... They are loosing ground like any anything... BJP may not win but I dont see Marxists winning in near future ...

In a desperate attempt they are asking Carders to get involved in Temple administration ...now RSS has started getting strong hold on Temple administration ... while NDA government gave a long pending approval for a BJP supportive channel called Janam TV ... which is Pakka RSS channel ...

janam%201.jpg

1604738_645147045554997_6168786242770985931_n.jpg

hddr.jpg

In the logo the J itself have a Hindu Flag :p:

View attachment 242420 View attachment 242421

Indian express acting like some British occupation force hung a freedom fighter... Anti National scumbags...
Nothing they will come mourn and go... These Dogs are scared of sticks ... till BJP is in power nothing to worry about the secular community ...

But yeah we should strangle funding of Secular brigade ... and portray them as Anti-Nationals in front of public and start buying all the Secular Channels in 5 years with our Business proxies ... and Government infrastructure contract should be given Sangha ideology supportive Businessmen ...

We need Finance to spread our ideology , our Shakas, our school and collages in 5 years we have to capture educational institutes from the christian clutches ...

Nothing they will come mourn and go... These Dogs are scared of sticks ... till BJP is in power nothing to worry about the secular community ...

But yeah we should strangle funding of Secular brigade ... and portray them as Anti-Nationals in front of public and start buying all the Secular Channels in 5 years with our Business proxies ... and Government infrastructure contract should be given Sangha ideology supportive Businessmen ...

We need Finance to spread our ideology , our Shakas, our school and collages in 5 years we have to capture educational institutes from the christian clutches ...

They are trying to cause a Hindu Muslim riot somewhere and then blame the govt. for it. They will try their best to sow the seeds of hatred between Hindus and Muslims. The entire op is an attempt to convert him to a Martyr among the Muslims and then gain political milage among them...

Back
Top Bottom