What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

-we need real awareness among people so that they start demanding the above said

Correct me, but won't this disruptionist tactic result in the opposition to loose votes in Bihar...

Last edited:
Delhi police are so worse than gundas that they failed to fullfill even their supari contracts.:mad:

Delhi Police is so incompetent that even delhi walas don't want it under Kejriwal. They think it will hamper his performance. :(
CKnGtAhUEAAMqR9.jpg

Is anybody understand this...:o::o::o: its gone miles above my head...:close_tema:

Try
Babaji+Ki+Booty+Song+-+Go+Goa+Gone.jpg

Delhi Police is so incompetent that even delhi walas don't want it under Kejriwal. They think it will hamper his performance. :(
CKnGtAhUEAAMqR9.jpg
If this is the case they why is BJP is scared of referendum on full statehood to Delhi ?

Instead of me give truckfull of "babaji ki booti" to RaGa so he will such line of random world ( cant call it statement)....:-)
or better instead of king's son send him to forest.( guess what he will answar after coming from forest... :raise:)
what ???

Punjab Police is more dependable than Delhi Police in sending innocent people to Heavens.:police:

Kashmir already enjoys autonomous status through article 370.
BTW article 370 reminds me of another U turn of BJP. :pop:
:p:

kejriwal-new-look_650_021415110516.jpg

sorry my mistake... corrected.
Nah I was wondering what he would say on his return. :p:

Back
Top Bottom