What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is a Hindu... Did u get that Pricksy u Evangelist ...

And Do u know the meaning of Hindu ... U wont cause ur ancestors ditched their culture for few pennies... Forget about Kerala ... we Hindu's will take what ever is ours in all of India ...

You Christian jehadi can only shout online ... but in real world u would hide among the crowd of sheeps and later cry that evil Hindus prostituted u ...
:blink: :blink:
Finally!!!
:lol:
you do realize he is a troll , right ? HE is pro BJP in BJP threads and he is pro congie in a congie thread :lol: . Infact his sarcasms are so stealthy very few figure it out...
Lolzzz
his posts whoosh over my head.

lol, Tharoor may end up in BJP considering the way things are going...
And if that happens...BJP (Kerala) might finally have a star in their party. But what happens to Sunanda Pushkar case??

Your church's NGO funds dried up ,Rubber price at all time low ,Soon your people will be kicked out of illegally encroached forest lands (thanks to kasthoorirangan report) and Nurse issue i can understand your frustrations against BJP

what's the connection b/w ngo funds and rubber price ?

If he is going to be BJP then be rest assured, he will come clean in Sunanda case.....Manassilayo?

Yeah ... I get it ... :p:

But only thing is I want it reversed .

The problem with Sunanda case is , IMO , there are many powerfull people back in the shadow who has strong links with this .... I think Tharoor is just tip of iceberg .

I don't know about the Sunanda case, but Tharoor will definitely be useful, especially if he joined in the MEA. If he is beneficial for the country in the long run i believe certain things will have to be forgiven.

He is a person with lot of potential .... his experience in UN itself will be enough .

IMO he would make a better FM than Sushamaji .

Hah Pseudo Sanghis what you have to say about this

BJP re-inducts Sabir Ali with an eye on minority votes - The Economic Times

sabir1.jpg

Can Modi hear this?

Janata Dal (United) Accuses BJP of Bribing Bihar Voters

NEW DELHI: Janata Dal (U) today alleged BJP was trying to "bribe" voters ahead of Bihar assembly polls by distributing sarees and 'gamchas' and his party along with Congress and constituents of Janata Parivar will take up the matter with the Election Commission.

Terming this as the costliest poll ever in the state,JD (U) MP KC Tyagi claimed over 100 businessmen from Gujarat have been given the responsibility of collecting over 20 lakh sarees, gamchas and skull caps for distribution to voters.

related_shadow.png
Mr Tyagi claimed around Rs. 15-18 crore are being spent on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Muzzaffarpur rally on July 25.

"Around 100 Gujarati businessmen have been given the responsibility to collect over 20 lakh sarees by Bihar election co-convenor CR Patil, an MP from Gujarat. Each saree costs between Rs. 500 to Rs. 150.

"This is nothing but a pre-election political bribe. Narendra Modi and Amit Shah (BJP president) are aware that if they lose the Bihar polls, then it will be a loss of face for them, so they are trying to win the polls by all means.

"JD (U), Congress, RJD and Janata Parivar parties have sought time from the Election Commission and we will report this matter to the poll watchdog," Mr Tyagi told reporters.

He claimed government exempted diamond and gold merchants of customs and excise duty and questioned whether it was a "pay-back time."

The JD (U) leader further said while the Prime Minister will inagurate five projects, not a single of these has been inititiated by him.

"We have been demanding a special status for Bihar from the then UPA government and now the NDA. None of these projects has been initiated by Modi government. They are either by UPA government or by Nitish Kumar when he was a minister at the Centre," Mr Tyagi said.

He said while the PM inagurates the projects, name of the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar would be missing from the plaque.

"Is this act a new definition of cooperative fedralism?" Mr Tyagi said

Naani. papa, mummy sub ho gaya... ab yeh King aur Prince pe aa gaya yeh? or did he dream about this when he woke up one morning in the middle of the night? :o:

Hey giyzz as you can see from the ongoing parliament session BJP is countering Congress allegations of corruption by highlighting corruptions done in congress ruled states.
But these parties in the procedure are exposing their duplicacy in fighting corruption and doing ruckus in monsoon session.
The parliament which is a holy place in our constitution and democracy has from time to time ashamed us indians because of people who are present in lawmaking.
By this act you can think how much our country is suffering from this menace.
There are talks and questions asked
Is this is why we adopted democracy which means 'for the people'. We are really going the wrong way guyzz.
We know these politicians are suppressing the needs of people and protesting in parliament for the sake of opposition.
If one party is in power they speak one thingand if it is in opposition they speak the other thing.
In such ruckus they are showing that corruption is deep rooted in politics and also no one is a Gandhi.
Is this the level our democracy has stooped to where two most prominent parties of this so called WORLDS BIGGEST DEMOCRACY has come where they are alleging and doing string operations and highlighting corruptions and we indians are just a sitting duck who just can't do any shit abd wait for the parties to sort it out among themselves by adopting approach like
'sun Rahul me tere party k corruptors ko chod deta hu tu mere party kcorruptors ko chod de aur parliament chalne de'
Rahul - thik hai lekin jab hum centre me aayenge to tum bhi shaant rehna aur koi corruption mat highlight karna.
And the parliament will work and we will forget all the corruptions which were highlighted in their battle.
shouldn't tgese parties be treated with treason law and jailed for compromising hopes of 1.25 billion people who looks to them for the betterment of their life and development.
Shouldn't thwy be hanged for playing with Indian democracy in parliament where each and every Indian knows a petty politics of ruckus and opposition for the sake happens tu undermine 1.25 people of their rights to have development.
Shouldn't we change the functioning of our democracy.
Today we are having 40 political parties.(not surprised) should we wait for half century aur century.
don't we have much chaos in oir political system with these type of fanatic political parties who ask for funds every election fro elecion commission which is supposed to be indian taxpayers money.
I have much more to day ut i can't on this forum.
I am writing my own book for this issue and want the people to step out to fight for this menace.
As we youngsters showed the world what we can do during protests for fighting rape on 16th december.
We should think on future of oir country and were are we headed if it continues like this.
Last 10 years have been very hard for India should we continue to do that.
we should first consider ourselves as INDIAN and not as bjp sulpporter, cong supporter or aap supporter because if we will then we will not be able develop.
I would like to know your views and do you support me.
@levina , @nair ,@Nair saab ,@itaachiii, @Echo419, @kurup ,@JanjaWeed ,@Marxist ,@Chanakya's_Chant ,@magudi ,@itachiii ,@Star Wars ,@SarthakGanguly ,@GURU DUTT

Ok bro to be honest i didn't read entire thing just few here and there as am on mobile

So let me just make one thing clear first-all the this nonsense Congi fan boys are peddling saying BJP is getting a taste of its own medicine as BJP had done the same when they were in opposition is farce - how do you think a minority government like UPA1 was able to pass record number of legislations if all opposition ever did was oppose? Every party does pick one issue or the other and oppose it for political mileage but that doesn't mean everything was opposed. Upto 3rd year of UPA 2 most parliament sessions were fairly productive. Even during the last 2 years amidst all scams washouts and ruckuss UPA's pet bills like Food security, land were allowed to get through.

Now coming to the larger problem of politics of disruption what we need is electoral reforms

-all sloganeers and ruckss creators should be marshalled out - the speaker already has the power but they rarely use it - in most mature democracies across the world they do

-working for only 67 days for a country of our size and problems is pathetic they can have their 100% pay hike but parliament should function for atleast 150 odd days a year

-we need electoral reforms - fixed term elections to be precise - all state elections should be conducted at exactly same time - two and half years into the general elections - this will avoid party's always being in election mode like BJP for instance today would rather have this session be a washout than having to push forward contentious legislation keeping Bihar in mind
The Bihar factor: Why BJP is fine with monsoon session being a total washout - Firstpost

-we need real awareness among people so that they start demanding the above said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom