What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The "great white hope" a.k.a Pappu has fallen hard. The new kid on the block to "save" congress and India is "Rehan" Vadra uff Rehan Gandhi.

Here is him learning the ropes in family Jagir Amethi. :D.......... the dalits are running scared that he will invite himself to their house for dinner :P

rehan-vadra_650x400_71436615196.jpg

IndiaTva093eb_P-2.jpg

This 14 year old "Rajkumar" has come to stake his claim in this poverty stricken part of UP. Look at the joy in the faces of the plebs :coffee:

Rehan-Vadra.jpg

Oh Ya. Before Modi.

Another "Gandhi" in the Making. All hail the future PM Candidate.

3.jpg

Spoiled brats nothing more

@jaatram @uparyupari @Star Wars @Nair saab do you guys think its a coincidence that exactly after an year of defeat some of the old congi fan boys here who've been missing in action for sometime have started to surface again.
Even I was out from focus from sometimes does that make me a Congessi as well... 8-)

and u been congressi have been around here all the time :p:

I don't understand what's the problem in it?It's a democracy after all and they are smart everybody looks after their own interests.Survival of the fittest remember

"Survival of the fittest " is the Law of the Jungle.

We are trying to continue our civilized existence here. In a just and fair society (which for me is a Hindu society) interests of other are also taken care of. Including the animals, plants and environment. Needless to say, it includes people of different faith too. We believe in "satyameva Jayate" and not "Bahubali jayate" :P

The same however is NOT true of christian and muslim societies. There its the survival of the fittest.

Lol what Hindu society.let's face it Followers of Dharma were historically cowards.The kind of utopian fair society that Hindus have been purportedly trying to attain is the main reason for their disdain today.It's better to come to terms with reality before its too late

I see no evidence of cowardice. Neither in the past, present nor going into the future. This is not the thread to discuss this as it will certainly derail the thread. You can open a new thread for that with your own reason for your claims. I will counter it then.

ALL socities seek an utopian existence and ALL societies work towards achieving it (often unsuccessfully). Hindus just had been at it MUCH longer than the rest of the world so we have made more progress.What "reality" are you referring too ? You are mixing purely financial poverty with social progress.

I would love to see how British Pakistanis in UK would react to this visit. :lol:
They will take another Minion Men March to Trafalgar Square & fight between themselves like last time around! :lol:

The "great white hope" a.k.a Pappu has fallen hard. The new kid on the block to "save" congress and India is "Rehan" Vadra uff Rehan Gandhi.

Here is him learning the ropes in family Jagir Amethi. :D.......... the dalits are running scared that he will invite himself to their house for dinner :P

rehan-vadra_650x400_71436615196.jpg

IndiaTva093eb_P-2.jpg

This 14 year old "Rajkumar" has come to stake his claim in this poverty stricken part of UP. Look at the joy in the faces of the plebs :coffee:

Rehan-Vadra.jpg

Oh Ya. Before Modi.

Another "Gandhi" in the Making. All hail the future PM Candidate.

3.jpg
Blimey...grooming has already started...& that too in Pappu's style? God help GOP supporters...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom