What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

#cleanganga...

CFVplmfUkAEcE8N.jpg

This is a photoshopped image of Dr MMS. The fact is he and Sonia Gandhi have the SAME security staff i.e. the SPG and the PM of India will always have a special status as far as security goes, if anyone seriously believes the SPG would push away the PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA like that they are being incredibly foolish.

That was not a photoshopped image. There are plenty of such images where he is standing while she is sitting. All the books being written about how he was only a rubber stamp PM also verify these photos.

That was not a photoshopped image. There are plenty of such images where he is standing while she is sitting. All the books being written about how he was only a rubber stamp PM also verify these photos.
Irrelevent. The SPG are an apolitical force who aren't going to succumb to such petty politics/factionalism. They serve the office, not the individual man. So now matter how "lame duck" or how much of a "rubber stamp" the PM, the SPG would treat him no different. Don't confuse personal politics with how these professionals would behave. they have a job to do and they do it regardless of who is PM.

This photo is either doctored or taken out of context, either way it should not be used the way it is- to score some cheap political potshots. All one is doing by making such remarks is insult the SPG who in now way are answerable to the Gandhis.

Irrelevent. The SPG are an apolitical force who aren't going to succumb to such petty politics/factionalism. They serve the office, not the individual man. So now matter how "lame duck" or how much of a "rubber stamp" the PM, the SPG would treat him no different. Don't confuse personal politics with how these professionals would behave. they have a job to do and they do it regardless of who is PM.

This photo is either doctored or taken out of context, either way it should not be used the way it is- to score some cheap political potshots. All one is doing by making such remarks is insult the SPG who in now way are answerable to the Gandhis.
Can't comment about the veracity of that image....wouldn't be surprised even if it's true. This video should tell you who is lesser of the two...

Can't comment about the veracity of that image....wouldn't be surprised even if it's true. This video should tell you who is lesser of the two...

Meh, who cares? This isn't what I took issue with. I was pointing out that picture and the annotations are illogical and unrepresentative.

This is a photoshopped image of Dr MMS. The fact is he and Sonia Gandhi have the SAME security staff i.e. the SPG and the PM of India will always have a special status as far as security goes, if anyone seriously believes the SPG would push away the PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA like that they are being incredibly foolish.
Dude. Both people had spread security guards. The level of authority itself was obvious in the higher circles that Sonia was always a level above MMS.

Dude. Both people had spread security guards. The level of authority itself was obvious in the higher circles that Sonia was always a level above MMS.
This is not how it works. The PM of India will always be a step above anyone else in India as far as the SPG are concerned and is the most protected man in India- end of story. This is how the institutions work, please let's not twist this for our own personal vendettas against past GoIs.

This is not how it works. The PM of India will always be a step above anyone else in India as far as the SPG are concerned and is the most protected man in India- end of story. This is how the institutions work, please let's not twist this for our own personal vendettas against past GoIs.
I was just saying both had different security guards. Hence one's guards never cared bout the other. Sonia was the real power and that's not hidden anymore.

I was just saying both had different security guards. Hence one's guards never cared bout the other. Sonia was the real power and that's not hidden anymore.
They were the same force so that is pretty moot bro and I am not going to go into the other part of your post- that is all in the past now and good riddance!

They were the same force so that is pretty moot bro and I am not going to go into the other part of your post- that is all in the past now and good riddance!

I would not mind if all PMs of India are Sikhs, but the image of Sikhs I have is one of very authoritative people. MMS was a disappointment and he did demean the position of PM of India by being so servile to SG.

Meh, who cares? This isn't what I took issue with. I was pointing out that picture and the annotations are illogical and unrepresentative.
Trying to make a very limited point regardless the kinda security cover they enjoy.....that is stature of the PM then, & now. Just replace Sonia Gandhi with Amit Shah & MMS with Modi...& now think of the situation in that video I posted. Can you ever imagine that happening in the current dispensation?

Back
Top Bottom