What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

More than 7 rupees hike in petrol price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ache Dine Aaaagayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:victory::victory:

Kya TTA ji, aaj troll karne ka irada hai kya??

Hum kabhi troll nahin kathe.... 1 mahine baad aaj full tank petrol dalvaya tho, 250 rupyaa zyada laga...... Dimaak Kharab nahin hoga?

Hum kabhi troll nahin kathe.... 1 mahine baad aaj full tank petrol dalvaya tho, 250 rupyaa zyada laga...... Dimaak Kharab nahin hoga?
More charge should be levied upon you bcoz you are secular. Hail Modi. :chilli::chilli::chilli::p::p:

More charge should be levied upon you bcoz you are secular. Hail Modi. :chilli::chilli::chilli::p::p:

Wonder what would have been your response if it was upa in power.... BTW my response would have been exactly the same.....

Wonder what would have been your response if it was upa in power.... BTW my response would have been exactly the same.....
Majaak kar raha tha. I never blamed UPA for petrol price hike. Actually I don't participate in political mud slinging. I was just commenting in lighter vein.

Majaak kar raha tha. I never blamed UPA for petrol price hike. Actually I don't participate in political mud slinging. I was just commenting in lighter vein.

I know.... Wanted to know how those who support Modi feels about this.... Nothig else.....

I know.... Wanted to know how those who support Modi feels about this.... Nothig else.....

it was foolish of modi and bjp to criticize UPA on fuel prizes while they were in opposition - governments can do little

it was foolish of modi and bjp to criticize UPA on fuel prizes while they were in opposition - governments can do little

I want the opposition to criticize the governments. Else we the people will be screwed.
I actually want the congress and other opposition parties to take it to the streets and get some roll back.

I want the opposition to criticize the governments. Else we the people will be screwed.
I actually want the congress and other opposition parties to take it to the streets and get some roll back.

Well both AAP and Congress have taken to streets in opposition but you won't get any roll back unless international crude price lowers on its own . Government is pretty conservative and won't bent on taxes unless deficit targets are met

CFRguErUgAArqhW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom