What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This truth needs to be exposed
& any news on the Land bill

Don't know much but gadkari has challenged sonia and United opposition comies to come for an open debate on any platform Parliament and outside and prove that it's anti farmer

But but coal and mines should also be passed in this session, it's also important

Don't know much but gadkari has challenged sonia and United opposition comies to come for an open debate on any platform Parliament and outside and prove that it's anti farmer

But but coal and mines should also be passed in this session, it's also important

The Congress party is opposing just for the sake of it Modi should simply give the CBI a free hand to punish these suckers
Then see how fast they will support the govt on all issues

11083925_1578377489087502_7016676272351051103_o.jpg

GujaratDevelopmentModel :tup:

@jamahir

Calm Down False Flagger

Hey may be a flase flagger but the news he's posted is true nonetheless. Don't shoot the messenger. From Modi's time itself BJP workers have been selling jobs- some as high as 10 Lakh per vacancy.

You're a false flagger and you're giving my constituency a bad name.
:haha::haha::haha: Oh man that is funny.
Don't worry, you have support from us "sanghi's" over these false flaggers.

it's high time revel your saffron chaddi too thanks ,accusing me of being a a false flagger is not going to help india develop
How upset were you when East Pakistan also lost to India?

Hey may be a flase flagger but the news he's posted is true nonetheless. Don't shoot the messenger. From Modi's time itself BJP workers have been selling jobs- some as high as 10 Lakh per vacancy.

Do you really think the false flag is up for a srs debate

Rofl calling @Guynextdoor2 saffron chaddi :lol:

Ab to koi shak nahi ye false flagger mujahidind ka naya account hi h lolwa

Do you really think the false flag is up for a srs debate

Bro like we get anti cong and aap propaganda memes/ articles /screenshots etc from pro bjp pages and handles, there are tons of anti bjp/modi pages, groups handles etc where you can find lots of such stuff, this idiot just copy pastes them here - actually i noticed it a while back when one of his thread title starting with 'shanghi' matched the exact same caption given on such an fb page.

Back
Top Bottom