What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If displaying your own religious texts means you are communal, then be proud of it
clear.png
Naa .. being a secular is my long cherished dream. And i'm perfecting it on PDF. Now don't interfere with it.

This bullshit crap propaganda by the likes of Congressis, NDTV (the worst of its kind in being anti-BJP and anti-Hindu), The Hindu and the secularists are now becoming OTT. Its as if everyday we Hindus are killing hundreds of Christians and Muslims on the roads. WTF man.

Enough is enough. I know atleast 4-5 of my relatives who have really inclined towards the far right after these pseudo-secular brigade's hijaking of recent news.
For eg, even in that nun rape case, as if Modi and BJP is responsible, crimes can happen only against Hindus. If any minority is the victim, automatically its the Hindutwavadis.
clear.png
:hitwall:

If displaying your own religious texts means you are communal, then be proud of it
clear.png

Well tell them to Incline themselves towards the 'Right' & not the Far right

Well tell them to Incline themselves towards the 'Right' & not the Far right
Swatch bharat mission in school = BJP membership drive in school!

Proof: a whatsapp message

Boy media has hit a new low with its propaganda!

I call for pan-indian Internet hindoo conclave to effectively refute media and debunk their lies :coffee:

Swatch bharat mission in school = BJP membership drive in school!

Proof: a whatsapp message

Boy media has hit a new low with its propaganda!

I call for pan-indian Internet hindoo conclave to effectively refute media and debunk their lies :coffee:

Yes something needs to be done about the media they are trying to git very hard & are succeeding to some extent

CAYgrlaVAAEls_E.jpg

Heard some communities love to play victim
Honestly....you'd think there was a civil raging out there, this is just ridiculous levels of biased

Do a survey and find out the percentage of Christians in the Media. Especially at positions of power.

Their share in the population is 1-2%, do you think that is their share in the Media ?

Brothers relax. Don't give much thought into these propagandists and their loony propaganda.

Just remember this :

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥

"whenever there is a decline in dharma beyond a limit and adharma seeks relentless dominance there will always be a divine intervention to restore righteousness here in bharatvarsh"

A finer summation of Internet Hindu thinking has never been uttered.

Last edited:
Well that was my previous signature. But then somebody pointed out that my signature was communal, hence removed it to become a full fledged secular.
Ha ha. Definition of secular is so misplaced in our country.

I am putting that as my signature. Proud to be a hindu
It has nothing to do with Hinduism. Krishna taught Geeta against existing practices which themselves were Hinduism practices. Geeta gyaan just like any other holy book is for all. Nobody can stop a Hindu to pick positive aspects from Bilble and Quran. Same goes for other religion too.

Back
Top Bottom