What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Okay something is really wrong
Times editor is rajdeep?

I seriously dont know man this is quite worrying tbh, not healthy at all.Pretty darn scary the sort of hinduphobia and victimhood complex being put out. At this rate people will think xtians are being hunted by gestappo everyday or something.

They are taking it to a point where these people would make it so easy to engineer a riot and then you know the usual....

CAYgrlaVAAEls_E.jpg

Heard some communities love to play victim
Honestly....you'd think there was a civil raging out there, this is just ridiculous levels of biased

it's biased coz you can't push it under the carpet (like the documentary ban)?

I seriously dont know man this is quite worrying tbh, not healthy at all.Pretty darn scary the sort of hinduphobia and victimhood complex being put out. At this rate people will think xtians are being hunted by gestappo everyday or something.

They are taking it to a point where these people would make it so easy to engineer a riot and then you know the usual....

HINDU PHOBIA...that's a new one.

That's what they want riots riots & more riots
Anything to stop modi nation be damned

Yea poor missionaries are getting their a** handed over to themselves, very worrying :frown:

Let me rephrase
Something is clearly wrong with certain sections if minorities why are crying wolf at every opportunity they get

Do watch this small video likes of john dayal exposed

Thx for posting these videos
Keep
Em coming

Last edited:

Let me rephrase
Something is clearly wrong with certain sections if minorities why are crying wolf at every opportunity they get

Brothers relax. Don't give much thought into these propagandists and their loony propaganda.

Just remember this :

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥

"whenever there is a decline in dharma beyond a limit and adharma seeks relentless dominance there will always be a divine intervention to restore righteousness here in bharatvarsh"

modi.jpeg

Brothers relax. Don't give much thought into these propagandists and their loony propaganda.

Just remember this :

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

"whenever there is a decline in dharma beyond a limit and adharma seeks relentless dominance there will always be a divine intervention to restore righteousness here in bharatvarsh"

View attachment 204159

In other words
Trust in Modi & keep clam

Well that was my previous signature. But then somebody pointed out that my signature was communal, hence removed it to become a full fledged secular.

This bullshit crap propaganda by the likes of Congressis, NDTV (the worst of its kind in being anti-BJP and anti-Hindu), The Hindu and the secularists are now becoming OTT. Its as if everyday we Hindus are killing hundreds of Christians and Muslims on the roads. WTF man.

Enough is enough. I know atleast 4-5 of my relatives who have really inclined towards the far right after these pseudo-secular brigade's hijaking of recent news.
For eg, even in that nun rape case, as if Modi and BJP is responsible, crimes can happen only against Hindus. If any minority is the victim, automatically its the Hindutwavadis.
clear.png
:hitwall:

Well that was my previous signature. But then somebody pointed out that my signature was communal, hence removed it to become a full fledged secular.

If displaying your own religious texts means you are communal, then be proud of it
clear.png

Back
Top Bottom