What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah the way they were fooled by Modi(A professional murderer and a snoopdog...)

Anyday better than Corporate houses sucking off the country's resources and earning profits over other under-privileged citizens with the help of their Political slaves...

See what did I say ?? :azn:

The Rickshawala wants free water and free power. The Naxals want disruption of law and order. The leftists want dharnas. The 'Intellectual seculars' just want a anti Modi party in power. They are all going to get it in AAP. Jai Delhi !

Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Has Voted. For Kejriwal.

birds of same feather flock to gether !

something fishy is going on ..............................Bhakts were saying that People of Delhi are completly against AAP and kejriwal ...................how the hell so many surveys showing AAP leading???

does that mean Bhakts lies???

Oh I agree to that.

btw u read that taklu shah said no 15 lac to people ..............Feku was feeding bhakts during lok sabha elections ..................he said that :p::p:

something fishy is going on ..............................Bhakts were saying that People of Delhi are completly against AAP and kejriwal ...................how the hell so many surveys showing AAP leading???

does that mean Bhakts lies???

btw u read that taklu shah said no 15 lac to people ..............Feku was feeding bhakts during lok sabha elections ..................he said that :p::p:

Well I have to check out Taklu Shah's U Turn then :D . You be careful about what you say about Fenku man, turns out Bhakts are threatening to declare all Fenku opposers Christians- not that I care, but in case you a a bit touchy about your relationship with Wahe Guru, just thought I'll warn you off. :enjoy:

Well I have to check out Taklu Shah's U Turn then :D . You be careful about what you say about Fenku man, turns out Bhakts are threatening to declare all Fenku opposers Christians- not that I care, but in case you a a bit touchy about your relationship with Wahe Guru, just thought I'll warn you off. :enjoy:

hahaha:p::p:

I love these bhakts ..........they are so cute

It doesnt get more 'secular' than this. After Jehadi did, now the communists

Delhi polls: Left parties announce support for AAP to keep BJP, Congress out of power - Firstpost

dont worry Bhakt ..............the so called nAtionalists of Akali Dal badal are supporting feku and bjp:partay:

AAP did not ask for support. If these two retards declare their support, including both Trinamool and CPM, AAP is not responsible for the same.

looks like BJP is going towards gang bang ............hope bhakts enjoy it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 26
dont worry Bhakt ..............the so called nAtionalists of Akali Dal badal are supporting feku and bjp:partay:

I am not worried :P People of Delhi should be worried that Mamta is with Kejri. Delhi may see a influx of BD polevaulters from Kolkota :lol:

Back
Top Bottom