What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Something does not addup - so many people are standing at the back. So many are sitting on the ground. But they are leaving the seats unoccupied! Are they really Indians or German? :D Besides, if the speeches had begun, why are everyone is looking here and there and not at the dais? :D
Oh God.... Conspiracy theories and you. You are giving the famed conspiracy theorists of Mullah Brigade a run for their money.... Anyways take a look at the following link...

http://www.firstpost.com/india/unus...eping-bjp-leaders-in-south-delhi-2080311.html

Breaking Masjids, burning Churches, converting people r the real "development" agendas of the present Govt. Delhi will reply!
#ThisTimeAAP

Typical aaptard blaming without proof ;)
I think I already posted a tweet confirming the blocking of NDTV. And you still come back with the same set of accusations. Well why not visit the Tweeter profile of Sreenivasan of NDTV for yourself and confirm it....

B9DvlUMIAAApSoq.jpg

One thing about this election is certain. Fate of BJP and Congress are interlinked in this election.

If Congress is able to have a better showing than expected, it would eat into AAP votes and benefit BJP.

If Congress wipes out in this election, there is very little chance of BJP winning majority.

A good showing by congress could be beneficial to BJP.

Article says there were 40,000 Supporters :cheesy:
But wasn't your target 1 lakh supporters? What happened to that? An excerpt from the article says so...

"While the BJP seemed to have fallen short of their targeted one-lakh turnout, the Delhi Police estimated that nearly 40,000 supporters came to hear Modi."

Source: Modi’s Ramlila Maidan rally: Empty seats in the crowd, promises galore on stage | The Indian Express

Tujko mirchi lagi toh mai kya karun....:cheesy:

B9Dz4H2CIAEMoL2.jpg

I think I already posted a tweet confirming the blocking of NDTV. And you still come back with the same set of accusations. Well why not visit the Tweeter profile of Sreenivasan of NDTV for yourself and confirm it....

Isupportaap is yr second id ? Because I replyed him ;)

He is blaming bjp for ndtv bloked in delhi ...

Bhai dont reply to rally pics photos anyone want to seee ralky ground during modis speech can see in modis fb page ... khujliwal ki sari rally me milaker jitne log nahi the usse jyada modi ki ek rally me the

NDTV @ndtv · 44m44 minutes ago
'Now we know why the Censor Board was packed off unceremoniously': AAP on religious sect Dera Sachha Sauda's support for BJP in Delhi polls

0 replies77 retweets37 favorites
Retweet77
Favorited37
More

https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/563218604217221121

Isupportaap is yr second id ? Because I replyed him ;)

He is blaming bjp for ndtv bloked in delhi ...
I noticed you asking the same question again so helped you out.... Is it a problem?

Bhai dont reply to rally pics photos anyone want to seee ralky ground during modis speech can see in modis fb page ... khujliwal ki sari rally me milaker jitne log nahi the usse jyada modi ki ek rally me the
Oh you mean to say watch just BJP video feed and be happy? Kind of a Ostrich and Sand approach I guess....

Back
Top Bottom