What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

फर्क सिर्फ इतना है कि कांग्रेसियों ने विश्व को भारत नेहरू की नजर से दिखाया और मोदी जी ने भारत को जैसा है वैसा ही दिखाया! :cheesy:

View attachment 153151

@Prometheus vekh veere, siraf 2000 loka. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

1780935_964443160237086_2830384959715342376_o[1].png
1780935_964443160237086_2830384959715342376_o[1].png

Why Nitish left the CM post in first place?? I mean he was doing a decent job there.

B'coz of his EGO.........

According to PROTOCOL he will have to join MODI whenever he visit bihar + also have to RECEIVE him, which he can't DO.

& only a SICKULAR can say that Nitish was doing a good job, he is only POWER hungry, the recent alliance with LALU prove it.

B'coz of his EGO.........

According to PROTOCOL he will have to join MODI whenever he visit bihar + also have to RECEIVE him, which he can't DO.

& only a SICKULAR can say that Nitish was doing a good job, he is only POWER hungry, the recent alliance with LALU prove it.
Unlike, you I do not look which party he belongs rather I watch what he does for the state.. He may be power hungry but he did many things to Bihar state compared to others.

Chinese President is godfather of Australia .........aussie media will just show him ......dont wanna upset the hand that feeds them.

FekuTards are upset that Feku is not getting attention:bunny::bunny:

Actually he is getting attention...now how much, that's debatable.

Unlike, you I do not look which party he belongs rather I watch what he does for the state.. He may be power hungry but he did many things to Bihar state compared to others.

That's right. Like when Nitish allowed Modi's meeting in patna to happen WITHOUT security when he was the one person with the highest threat assesment, resulting in 6 dead and 20 injured :sick:

Like when he called a know terrorist "Bihar ki Beti" :sick: ....... We can see why you admire him so much. Clearly him being Anti-Modi had nothing to do with it.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi won a major victory at the World Trade Organisation with the US agreeing to push for the changes India wanted inthe food subsidy mechanism. The agreement with the US comes days ahead of the G20 summit in Brisbane where leaders of 20 major economies will, among other things, discuss ways to boost global trade by restoring confidence in the multilateral trading system and the WTO.

This is a HUGE coup by the GoI/PM, a few months ago there was deadlock with the US on these issues- now a middle ground has been found. I would be adverse to giving all the credit to the new GoI/PM but they certainly deserve a decent amount of praise for this!

Guys (and gals) check this out:

This is actually insane- I never thought an Indian PM would ever get this kind of reaction or event put on in their honour when in a foreign land. Madison Square garden, now this....

The vast amount of support for Modi must be pretty embarrassing for other world leaders.

Guys (and gals) check this out:

This is actually insane- I never thought an Indian PM would ever get this kind of reaction or event put on in their honour when in a foreign land. Madison Square garden, now this....

The vast amount of support for Modi must be pretty embarrassing for other world leaders.

Even more embarrassment will be for the leaders from other political parties in India .... :p:

Effects of embarrassment ,

Khurshid questions genuineness of crowds for Modi abroad - IBNLive

Jaitley slams Khurshid, says Modi gets a larger audience in Sydney than Congress leaders in India - IBNLive

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom