What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Foes yesterday, friend today ( In Need?)! :sick:

10609560_10153077284697119_5146084891068724234_n.jpg

The nation says it likes PM Modi even more than candidate Modi : India, News - India Today

He was the face of the BJP's election campaign, connecting directly with the people by taking up common concerns and raising issues dear to their hearts. He made a covenant with India's voters: Elect me and I will deliver. As the 100-day mark of the NDA government draws near, the nation thinks Narendra Modi is keeping his word, and would vote in a saffron-led government with even more lawmakers than it did in the May elections if that exercise were to be repeated today.

The people who voted overwhelmingly for Modi have kept their faith and patience in the NDA government. According to an India Today Group-Hansa Research Mood of the Nation opinion poll, the first after Modi took office, 57 per cent believe he is best suited to be prime minister, 48 per cent think he has made ministers irrelevant, and 47 per cent are sure he will be able to resist the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) agenda. If Indians had to go to polls again, 48 per cent say they would vote for the BJP again which, though overwhelming, is less than Modi's personal popularity.

Narendra-Modi-Independence-Day.jpg

If a general election were to be held today, the BJP would get 314 seats in the Lok Sabha, an astonishing 32 more than it won on May 16. Modi's personal popularity could be attributed to the fact that the largest bloc of respondents-46 per cent- said he represents development; 70 per cent interpret his win as a mandate for development.

As far as Modi's Cabinet is concerned, as many as 78 per cent of respondents think it is a good Cabinet. On the topic of Modi and the RSS, the ideological mentor of the ruling BJP, there do remain many who think he is under RSS influence and hence will try to strike a balance.

Though many believe Modi is somewhat under RSS influence, his victory is certainly not a boost to Hindu fundamentalism, three-fifths of respondents said. When it comes to prevalent issues, respondents wanted Modi to address poverty (23 per cent), corruption (22 per cent) and price rise (18 per cent). Women also wanted the Prime Minister to stop crime against the fairer sex (13 per cent).

Asked if people felt safe under the Modi government, 76 per cent of respondents said they feel safe. This was a feeling shared even by Muslims (68 per cent). Responding to a question on who would benefit the most from Modi's premiership, 27 per cent believed it would be the poor. But 52 per cent believed that the performance of public services had remained the same.

On the educational front, a majority (69 per cent) believed that text books need revision while 51 per cent called for sex education in schools. With regard to the question on which party the people would vote for if polls were held tomorrow, a vote contrast was witnessed in the Muslim community, with 29 per cent saying they would back the BJP and 24 per cent the Congress.

Twenty-nine per cent of respondents said Rahul Gandhi is still the best prime ministerial candidate for the Congress though not an undisputed choice.

Twenty per cent though Sonia Gandhi was the best candidate. Sixty per cent also thought Rahul's style of leadership needs re-orientation. Cross-border terrorism was identified as the biggest threat to India's internal security by 54 per cent of respondents while Pakistan was named as the country constituting the biggest threat to India.

modi-3_smal_082214102834.jpg

Modi dares Kejriwal for Ice Bucket Challenge, AAP sees conspiracy to worsen Kejriwal's coughing

New Delhi. After taking ALS Ice Bucket Challenge earlier today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi challenged his political opponents Arvind Kejriwal, Rahul Gandhi, and senior BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani to take the chilling bath.

While Rahul and Advani are yet to respond, Aam Aadmi Party has declared the challenge as a political conspiracy to bring back party supremo's chronic cough problem, which he got rid off recently after a marathon effort.

“It shows how cruel a person Mudi is!!” said a furious Ashutosh making scathing attack on the Prime Minister, “He was well aware of Arvind's condition, and despite that he did this. It reflects his ill intentions. Daring Kejriwal to take this challenge is like challenging to paint Taj Mahal with black paint!”

Ashutosh further alleged that Modi wanted to wipe out all his opponents.

“By choosing ice, he has proved that he is doing cold blooded murder,” Ashutosh claimed, after which everyone started replying to him on Twitter.

However, in spite of fellow party members' concerns, Arvind Kejriwal is unperturbed by the possible outcome of accepting the challenge, and has announced to take the dare at Ramlila Maidan on Saturday afternoon.

“I am not going to back off, nahi toh bhaiyon yeh mujhe phir bhagoda bolenege,” the AAP supremo announced, “No matter what happens to me, I will do it for my country, for Swaraj, and also for raising awareness about corruption.”

“I have already sacrificed a lot for India, and compare to all those this Ice Bucket Challenge is nothing. Dil diya hai jaan bhi denge, ai watan tere liye,” Kejriwal said, sending his supporters in frenzy.

Sources tell Faking News that AAP is planning to use this opportunity for to convert the Ice Bucket Challenge in India as another hashtag for the party, apart from attracting media attention.

“On Saturday at Ramlila Maidan, not only Kejriwal, but hundreds of AAP supporter will also be taking up the challenge to show solidarity with their leader,” disclosed a source close to party inner circle, “This time they don't want Kejriwal to cough alone, they are ready to feel the same pain.”

Meanwhile, to prevent Rahul Gandhi from side effects of ice-bath, many Congress leaders have offered to accept Modis challenge on his behalf.

Leading news satire website of India - Faking News Mobile

dWUKDNwJ-hwf.png

Should he be tried for treason ? Independence Day as black day o_O
I disagree with Dr Swamy. It was the best thing that could have happened to us. The fanatics left our land so that we can live in peace...look what they have done in their country now - that would have been us had they lived among us.

Modi dares Kejriwal for Ice Bucket Challenge, AAP sees conspiracy to worsen Kejriwal's coughing

New Delhi. After taking ALS Ice Bucket Challenge earlier today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi challenged his political opponents Arvind Kejriwal, Rahul Gandhi, and senior BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani to take the chilling bath.

While Rahul and Advani are yet to respond, Aam Aadmi Party has declared the challenge as a political conspiracy to bring back party supremo's chronic cough problem, which he got rid off recently after a marathon effort.

“It shows how cruel a person Mudi is!!” said a furious Ashutosh making scathing attack on the Prime Minister, “He was well aware of Arvind's condition, and despite that he did this. It reflects his ill intentions. Daring Kejriwal to take this challenge is like challenging to paint Taj Mahal with black paint!”

Ashutosh further alleged that Modi wanted to wipe out all his opponents.

“By choosing ice, he has proved that he is doing cold blooded murder,” Ashutosh claimed, after which everyone started replying to him on Twitter.

However, in spite of fellow party members' concerns, Arvind Kejriwal is unperturbed by the possible outcome of accepting the challenge, and has announced to take the dare at Ramlila Maidan on Saturday afternoon.

“I am not going to back off, nahi toh bhaiyon yeh mujhe phir bhagoda bolenege,” the AAP supremo announced, “No matter what happens to me, I will do it for my country, for Swaraj, and also for raising awareness about corruption.”

“I have already sacrificed a lot for India, and compare to all those this Ice Bucket Challenge is nothing. Dil diya hai jaan bhi denge, ai watan tere liye,” Kejriwal said, sending his supporters in frenzy.

Sources tell Faking News that AAP is planning to use this opportunity for to convert the Ice Bucket Challenge in India as another hashtag for the party, apart from attracting media attention.

“On Saturday at Ramlila Maidan, not only Kejriwal, but hundreds of AAP supporter will also be taking up the challenge to show solidarity with their leader,” disclosed a source close to party inner circle, “This time they don't want Kejriwal to cough alone, they are ready to feel the same pain.”

Meanwhile, to prevent Rahul Gandhi from side effects of ice-bath, many Congress leaders have offered to accept Modis challenge on his behalf.

Leading news satire website of India - Faking News Mobile
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Inka bhi time anne wala hai phikar maat karo

Back
Top Bottom