What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sad state of affairs but probably true.

The only question is - Is it about Congress or Is it about the Nation?

I don't want a Monarchy in my country.

I can only think about voting for Congress when they get rid of the Gandhis.

Parties think for themselves. Do you think the BJP was concerned about the nation when it tried blocking the nuclear deal or FDI? Or even when it benefits from polarisation? Nope. Neither does the Congress. Or anyone else. They are all interested only in self-preservation Sooner or later the Congress will do some sort of a come back. Somewhere. That's the nature of our politics. The Gandhis will take the credit & behave like they are the greatest Generals. Not that there are any alternatives. You see any? Jyotiraditya Scindia is one but even he hardly inspires confidence.

Parties think for themselves. Do you think the BJP was concerned about the nation when it tried blocking the nuclear deal or FDI? Or even when it benefits from polarisation? Nope. Neither does the Congress. Or anyone else. They are all interested only in self-preservation Sooner or later the Congress will do some sort of a come back. Somewhere. That's the nature of our politics. The Gandhis will take the credit & behave like they are the greatest Generals. Not that there are any alternatives. You see any? Jyotiraditya Scindia is one but even he hardly inspires confidence.

You are saying that Gandhis are the solution for the Congress, While I say that they are the PROBLEM itself.

Why do you think in the biggest Party in the world there is no one who can lead?? B'coz as long as Gandhis are there, they will let no one come to the top.

I only liked one person in Congress - Pranab Mukherjee, he was the PM in place of MMS, but Gandhis don't like anyone who can take his own decisions, now the entire party is at the mercy of Gandhis, this will continue & will really hurt Congress in the long term.

You are saying that Gandhis are the solution for the Congress, While I say that they are the PROBLEM itself.

Never said that. I said I agreed that they are both the problem & for the present, the only solution they have. That was the view expressed by Natwar Singh & I agreed with that statement.

If they get rid of Gandhis , there will be no Congress .

Why do you think in the biggest Party in the world there is no one who can lead?? B'coz as long as Gandhis are there, they will let no one come to the top.

For the reason you said (the Gandhis not allowing anyone else), there is no one. The Congress, like most parties are caught up in the present. Unless something drastic happend, they will continue on the same path.

I only liked one person in Congress - Pranab Mukherjee, he was the PM in place of MMS, but Gandhis don't like anyone who can take his own decisions, now the entire party is at the mercy of Gandhis, this will continue & will really hurt Congress in the long term.

Pranab Mukherjee is a fantastic politician with superb skills (as was PVN) but he is not in the picture . The Congress might have been better off with him leading it but that won't happen now. Pipe dreams won't help. The average Congress guy has been indoctrinated so much into the Gandhi family idea, that they won't be in a hurry to select anyone from outside. The people who vote are fickle, one day their vote will be seen as anti-Gandhis & on another day, as pro-Gandhis......when the truth is always more complicated. You may want the Congress to remove the Gandhis, I bet most in the Congress can't come up with the alternative even if they are so inclined. Which is why they will stick to the devil they know........

Congress leader Motilal Vora allotted nine government houses in Lutyens'
Congress treasurer Motilal Vora occupies nine government accommodations in Lutyens' Delhi. As a Rajya Sabha member, Vora has been allotted house number 33 in Lodhi Estate.
But in reply to an RTI query, the Rajya Sabha secretariat has confirmed Vora is in possession of six more bungalows and two government flats. But he has at least four houses in his name in North Avenue and two in South Avenue.

Read more at: Congress leader Motilal Vora allotted nine government houses in Lutyens' : North, News - India Today

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...t-houses-lutyens-venkaiah-naidu/1/376056.html

BufhAGKCMAAZTij.jpg

Present Saar!

Congress leader Motilal Vora allotted nine government houses in Lutyens'
Congress treasurer Motilal Vora occupies nine government accommodations in Lutyens' Delhi. As a Rajya Sabha member, Vora has been allotted house number 33 in Lodhi Estate.
But in reply to an RTI query, the Rajya Sabha secretariat has confirmed Vora is in possession of six more bungalows and two government flats. But he has at least four houses in his name in North Avenue and two in South Avenue.

Read more at: Congress leader Motilal Vora allotted nine government houses in Lutyens' : North, News - India Today

There is a special place in hell reserved for these Congressis

@Bang Galore

One thing i want to say, Natwar Singh is showing us a thing which can never be PROVED. He is saying that if there were no Sonia-Rahul, Congress would have been down to 4, atleast they are 44 now. This thing can never be proved, can it? In Fact, i would say even a state leader projected as a national leader in place of Rahul would have given Congress much better nos. than current 44. Rahul was the best thing not for Congress but BJP. Whenever he used to open his mouth he reduced Congress seats by 20 & transferred them to BJP. The memory of Arnab interview of Rahul is still fresh, infact i have come across many posts in social media which said that people wanted to vote for Nilekani in South Banglore but din't want Rahul to become PM, thats why BJP candidate won.

Rahul was responsible for the fact that even good candidates of Congress din't won.

But Congress will not survive without this monarchy.They made a mistake when they allowed the ruling of Nehru family even after his death.Indira was an an excellent PM.Not that good but Rajiv was als no that bad.Plus additional colonial nehru baggage of Indians.So all things went smoothly until Rajiv
After his death Congress got an able leader called Sitaram Kesari.And same second level manipulating leaders in Congress brought Sonia in to politics even she was not interested in politics.Not for the party but for looting under cover of Sonia.They thought that public would stay silent because of the presence of Nehru family member.Actual death Congress started from there.Years passing BJP became stronger and Congress became vulnerable to regional parties.Its culmination happened in 2014 election.Because new gen like you and ys dont carry that colonial baggage.
Rahul cant be a good leader of an emerging powerful nation in this world. So Congress find another able leader outside of the family otherwise.They will suffer severe casuality again.
Look at that disaster Congress under Indira got 153 seats after the emergency(even after all those cruelties).
But without even a single isdue likeCongress reduced to 44 this time.

@Bang Galore

One thing i want to say, Natwar Singh is showing us a thing which can never be PROVED. He is saying that if there were no Sonia-Rahul, Congress would have been down to 4, atleast they are 44 now. This thing can never be proved, can it? In Fact, i would say even a state leader projected as a national leader in place of Rahul would have given Congress much better nos. than current 44. Rahul was the best thing not for Congress but BJP. Whenever he used to open his mouth he reduced Congress seats by 20 & transferred them to BJP. The memory of Arnab interview of Rahul is still fresh, infact i have come across many posts in social media which said that people wanted to vote for Nilekani in South Banglore but din't want Rahul to become PM, thats why BJP candidate won.

Rahul was responsible for the fact that even good candidates of Congress din't won.

Rahul still dont learn a single lesson.Yesterday he shouted in LS without any reason and made unnecessary comments against PM and Speaker.That thing ulimately placed inhis own face by the reply of Arun Jaitley and Speaker.
If that dumbass Rahul Gandhi still dont have any plan to resign from Congress leadrrship then even God cant help Congress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom