What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Robert Vadra connection to Sunanda Pushkar deatht? :eek:

Sunanda Pushkar was killed, want SC probe into the case: Subramanian Swamy

New Delhi: Senior BJP leader and noted lawyer Subramanian Swamy on Wednesday said that he will file a petition seeking a probe by the Supreme Court into the mysterious death of former Union Minister and Congress leader Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar.

Sunanda Pushkar had said that she would expose IPL deals, Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra's name would also have surfaced. Sunanda Pushkar was killed and there should be an inquiry into it by Supreme Court,” Subramanian Swamy was quoted as saying by leading news channels.

“I am going to file a petition in Sunanda Pushkar death probe by the end of July,” the BJP leader further added.

Meanwhile, Congress ally Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) has also called for a thorough probe into Sunanda Pushkar's death.

“There should be an inquiry into the death of Sunanda Pushkar and Shashi Tharoor should co-operate,” lawyer and NCP leader Majid Memon said.

Reacting to the issue, Kiren Rijiju, MoS Home said, “I have not seen the report yet, so can't comment.”

The reactions from Swamy and Menon came hours after the head of the forensics department at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) stirred the hornet's nest by claiming that he was pressured into giving a false report in the Sunanda Tharoor death case.

Sunanda was found dead in suite 345 of south Delhi's Leela hotel on January 17 this year. Her body was reportedly found by Tharoor around 8pm, when he returned to the hotel after attending a meeting of the All India Congress Committee.

Dr Sudhir Gupta, who headed the team of forensic experts that conducted the post-mortem, has reportedly written to the Health Ministry and the Chief Vigilance Commission complaining that he was pressured by top officials to show it as a "natural death".

Dr Gupta also claimed that he is now being targeted because he did not bow to the pressure and gave a report stating that Sunanda's death was caused by drug poisoning that could be both suicidal or homicidal.

However, adding a new twist to the claims made by Dr Sudhir Gupta, AIIMS sources say that the governing body of the hospital had recently approved a proposal to promote another doctor from the forensics department and Gupta feared that he could be replaced as the head of the department.

Dr Gupta has also filed a complaint with the central administrative tribunal in this regard.

When quizzed by the reporters, Dr Gupta refused to comment. "I have written to the authorities concerned about my grievances. I don't want to make any further comment on the issue," he said.

@arp2041 @Nair saab @Sidak @Roybot @Star Wars @jbond197

Yeh kya naya chakkar hai?:undecided:

Congress ke raja babu ke bina kahan kuch ho sakta hai. But I think it is only Subramaniam Swami who is associating Robert Vadra with Sunanda Pushkar's death. That will be too much to believe, if this connect turns out to be true.

New Delhi: Senior BJP leader and noted lawyer Subramanian Swamy on Wednesday said that he will file a petition seeking a probe by the Supreme Court into the mysterious death of former Union Minister and Congress leader Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar.

Sunanda Pushkar had said that she would expose IPL deals, Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra's name would also have surfaced. Sunanda Pushkar was killed and there should be an inquiry into it by Supreme Court,” Subramanian Swamy was quoted as saying by leading news channels.

“I am going to file a petition in Sunanda Pushkar death probe by the end of July,” the BJP leader further added.

Meanwhile, Congress ally Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) has also called for a thorough probe into Sunanda Pushkar's death.

“There should be an inquiry into the death of Sunanda Pushkar and Shashi Tharoor should co-operate,” lawyer and NCP leader Majid Memon said.

Reacting to the issue, Kiren Rijiju, MoS Home said, “I have not seen the report yet, so can't comment.”

The reactions from Swamy and Menon came hours after the head of the forensics department at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) stirred the hornet's nest by claiming that he was pressured into giving a false report in the Sunanda Tharoor death case.

Sunanda was found dead in suite 345 of south Delhi's Leela hotel on January 17 this year. Her body was reportedly found by Tharoor around 8pm, when he returned to the hotel after attending a meeting of the All India Congress Committee.

Dr Sudhir Gupta, who headed the team of forensic experts that conducted the post-mortem, has reportedly written to the Health Ministry and the Chief Vigilance Commission complaining that he was pressured by top officials to show it as a "natural death".

Dr Gupta also claimed that he is now being targeted because he did not bow to the pressure and gave a report stating that Sunanda's death was caused by drug poisoning that could be both suicidal or homicidal.

However, adding a new twist to the claims made by Dr Sudhir Gupta, AIIMS sources say that the governing body of the hospital had recently approved a proposal to promote another doctor from the forensics department and Gupta feared that he could be replaced as the head of the department.

Dr Gupta has also filed a complaint with the central administrative tribunal in this regard.

When quizzed by the reporters, Dr Gupta refused to comment. "I have written to the authorities concerned about my grievances. I don't want to make any further comment on the issue," he said.

@arp2041 @Nair saab @Sidak @Roybot @Star Wars @jbond197

Tectics to keep them busy so they dont disturb in nation building ;)

10492031_521164504651529_8789528556703789756_n.jpg

Nothing to see here. The doctor in this case is being passed for promotion, so he decided on this tactic hoping that any act of promoting someone else can be claimed as vendetta.

Nothing to see here. The doctor in this case is being passed for promotion, so he decided on this tactic hoping that any act of promoting someone else can be claimed as vendetta.

But there was certainly something fishy in Sunanda's death, the speed with which the case was closed.

But there was certainly something fishy in Sunanda's death, the speed with which the case was closed.

While there is no way to be absolutely sure, I don't believe there is anything fishy about this death. Either an accidental or deliberate overdose by own hand seems the most logical. There is no evidence to the contrary & details on postmortem is really not going to shed much light. If there is no clear evidence to suggest foul play(& there isn't), it must just be seen as what it is, an unfortunate & tragic death. There is no reason to drag this out further .

While there is no way to be absolutely sure, I don't believe there is anything fishy about this death. Either an accidental or deliberate overdose by own hand seems the most logical. There is no evidence to the contrary & details on postmortem is really not going to shed much light. If there is no clear evidence to suggest foul play(& there isn't), it must just be seen as what it is, an unfortunate & tragic death. There is no reason to drag this out further .

The whole thing is fishy from start to finish , there are way to many contradictions. This is obviously without any shadow of Doubt a murder

The whole thing is fishy from start to finish , there are way to many contradictions. This is obviously without any shadow of Doubt a murder

It is without a shred of doubt a murder with plenty of cover-ups and obvious help from CBI (congress' parrot). Any ordinary man going through the same circumstances would have been in prison without bail by now. Sunanda's tweets before she died cast a lot of doubt on her husband both about their marital relationship as well as her tweet about taking her blame for IPL fiasco for his wrong doings. The swiftness with which he got over her also speaks a lot about how ruthless a character he is.

Are you connected to Congress or do you have some family members belonging to the party?

wow.. that is one is sided clean chit my friend. There are more questions than answers here in this case. No smoke without fire.. & more reason to believe foul play due to new revelations coming out every day. I'm not claiming that Robert Vadra angle could be legitimate.. but Subramanya Swami's argument can't be discarded point blank either. A thorough investigation needed to clear the doubts.. hope that's what will happen here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom