What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Here Comes the #Modi | #Raw Backed Terrorists attacked Karachi Airport
BpoYpKICMAAsXoG.jpg

You are entitled to your views but Hindi is not just UP.

It is also spoken in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa, my state Sikkim and MP, all of which are growing well.

Of course, it is your choice to choose foreign language over an Indian one.

But yeah, it is a free country and you are free to choose.
Why don't we all settle for a common ground SANSKRIT,it is the mother of all indo european languages make it official language,Even south indians and North Indians i am sure almost everyone would agree to that as Sanskrit is the base of most indian languages.

Modi will try to revive SAARC and will try to have a bridge between SAARC and BRICS nations while will try best to have good relations both with Japan and China and will be closer toboth Japan, Russia & Israel while it will realli be tough for him to balance his act with OPEC nations

as for USA & NATO things will get better after a few intial hiccups but will be good to see how he handels Russian block & east eouropean nations to most advantage with India

SAARC is dead, thank god. Don't waste your time to revive it, was a bad idea from the start. South Asian countries have very little in common and don't trust each other unlike Europe, so trying to create a fake EU equivalent in the sub continent was bound to fail. Let it fade away.

You are entitled to your views but Hindi is not just UP.

It is also spoken in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa, my state Sikkim and MP, all of which are growing well.

Of course, it is your choice to choose foreign language over an Indian one.

But yeah, it is a free country and you are free to choose.

It is not spoken in the interiors, only some metros and suburbs around it.

President to address joint sitting of parliament today at 11 to spell out the priorities of the Modi Govt.

Why don't we all settle for a common ground SANSKRIT,it is the mother of all indo european languages make it official language,Even south indians and North Indians i am sure almost everyone would agree to that as Sanskrit is the base of most indian languages.
yes,but i think hindi is much more better...though sanskrit is the mother of most Indian languages..its very hard to learn it..it may take years to learn it..comparing Sanskrit,hindi is way easier to learn..

yes,but i think hindi is much more better... ..

and remember to keep your Hindi imposition out of TN

1. Short title, extent and commencement -
(i) These rules may be called the Official Languages (Use for Official Purposes of the Union) Rules, 1976.

(ii) They shall extend to the whole of India, except the State of Tamilnadu.

राजभाषा

SAARC is dead, thank god. Don't waste your time to revive it, was a bad idea from the start. South Asian countries have very little in common and don't trust each other unlike Europe, so trying to create a fake EU equivalent in the sub continent was bound to fail. Let it fade away.
well we very well know what we are doing the internationrelations dont run on fanboy fantasies so chill ;)

Full text of President's address to parliament

http://www.pmindia.gov.in/President_Address.pdf

Highlights

Containing food inflation will be the top most priority for my government. There would be an emphasis on improving the supply side of various agro and agro-based products.

My government will strive to transition from Youth Development to Youth-led Development. It will set up Massive Open Online Courses and virtual classrooms

The government will especially strengthen measures to spread modern and technical education among minority communities
and a National Madarsa Modernization Programme will be initiated.

It is committed to providing 33 per cent reservation to them in the Parliament and State Legislative Assemblies.

With a commitment of "Beti Bachao - Beti Padhao", my government will launch a mass campaign for saving the girl child
and enabling her education

The backbone of my government's new ways of working will be a Digital India. IT will be used to drive re-engineering of government processes to improve service delivery and programme implementation

My government will create a policy environment which is predictable, transparent and fair. It will embark on rationalisation and
simplification of the tax regime to make it non-adversarial and conducive to investment, enterprise and growth

the government will set up world class investment and industrial regions, particularly along the Dedicated Freight Corridors and Industrial Corridors spanning the country.

My government will launch a Diamond Quadrilateral project of high speed trains.

Taking urbanization as an opportunity rather than a challenge, the government will build 100 Cities focussed on specialized domains and equipped with world class amenities.

River Ganga is a part of our rich cultural heritage, a symbol of faith and the life line for millions. However, Ganga continues to remain polluted with many stretches of the river becoming dry in lean season. My government will take all necessary steps to ensure a perennial, clean and pristine Ganga

My government will launch a national mission "e-Bhasha” that will develop digital vernacular content and disseminate our classic literature in different languages

This shows my government’s commitment and determination to work towards building a peaceful, stable and
economically inter-linked neighbourhood which is essential for the collective development and prosperity of the South Asian Region. We will further work together with South Asian leaders to revitalize SAARC as an effective instrument for regional cooperation and as a united voice on global issues.

Back
Top Bottom