What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indians manipulating his words for political/religious reasons. No he didn't call all the hindus kuttai kai bachai. He only said BJP, RSS and other such extremist parties Kuttai and kuttai kai bachai.

There is a huge difference between the both.

Manipulating his words? Are you kidding me? He didn't leave much for imagination there!

And considering that a vast majority of us voted for BJP, what does it make us, according to him?

According to you, BJP and RSS are extremists but he is the saint for using such language for others.

I see what he is trying to do here though. Instigating the poor masses for his benefits!!!

Modiforeign_1937274f.jpg

The Indians -- overt and covert -- are pumping for Bobby JIndal, proving once again that their first loyalty is to their ethnicity.

The fact is that Jindal is a dud with ZERO chance for winning the nomination, let alone the presidency.

My bet is that it will be Jeb Bush v/s Hillary, and Bush will win.

And whats wrong with that?

That sinking feeling
------------------------------
'जिस कश्ती के मुक़द्दर में हो डूब जाना ...तूफ़ान से बच भी निकले, तो किनारे रूठ जाते है '

10004009_506324479468865_5095876139596740700_n.jpg

That's because you have a nefarious agenda to paint all Muslims in the same colour so that their demonization is furthered.
Correct. But not all Muslims, only the virulent leadership. But it's an agenda all right, I have never shied away from accepting that.

Since this thread is about politics in India, I will withhold further comment.

Btw, I agree with you on Jindal (reasonably ok for a republican but not a chance in hell of winning), don't think he gets much support from Indian Americans (Owing to his conversion which most feel was politically driven ). Not sure about your analysis of Jeb Bush's chances though.

Not sure about your analysis of Jeb Bush's chances though.

As governor of Florida, he has cred with the Latino community. As a Bush, he has cred with the Republican core. If he runs, the Republican nomination is his to lose. If the Dems put up Hillary, he has a good chance to steal the "Reagan Democrats" from her and seal the deal.

Back
Top Bottom