What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I cannot believe people of my country hate each other Because one is from South and one from North. Because one speak in Tamil, Telugu and one speak Hindi, Punjabi. And the worse thing is that educated peoples like you in India talk this type of shit and fight with each others on topics of languages, Colors, Height and all other shits. I mean really that's what we are proud of? that make us Proud Indians?
If only one dumb guy start a conversation about this Shit all guys start giving him response in same manners. Please ignore this type of shitty guys who don't deserve our attention and talk about some good topics.

Problem arises when one imposes some irrelevent things based on the fact that they are majority..

All i'm asking is equal status as hindi for all indian languages i.e official language status, look at the responses..

Tamil Nadu has prospered with out ever needing hindi we are happy with our mother tongue..

Just like pakistanis, hindi speakers are having wrong priorities, instead of working to bring their states at least to national average in social and economic development, they are stuck and losing sleep because we in TN don't find any need for hindi..

If hindi served any use we in Tamil Nadu will be first to learn it..

Hindi is as useful as any other language of India and just because 55% of Indians know hindi doesnt mean rest of India does..

We in TN are working hard to bring more dev. After achieving surplus budget, high literacy, technology penetrations, we want to do more..

Telling the kids here to learn a third language forcefully is very last on our list.

Just like pakistanis, hindi speakers are having wrong priorities, instead of working to bring their states at least to national average in social and economic development, they are stuck and losing sleep because we in TN don't find any need for hindi..

Touche !

I can give you a very long and detailed reply but since you are closed minded and will not listen to any reason I will refrain from doing so.

I will just say one thing, learning Hindi will help you communicate with people of 28 other states of India. If you feel this is not something worth it then I have nothing to say

Please don't act ignorant .,, Right now i'm communicating with you guys in a language that is neutral to both of us..

Mr.Levina ko meraa tou nahin batayaa ? :o:

US-India-Russia Equation - I dunno; if you play your cards right....good dividends....if you don't than you may find yourself juggling between looking out for Indian interests, looking out for Russian interests & looking out for American interest with the act not being always perfect !
What??what about you??

Please don't act ignorant .,, Right now i'm communicating with you guys in a language that is neutral to both of us..

I knew you would say this. But tell me how many % of common Indians understand and and speak basic level Hindi as compared to basic level English.

Problem arises when one imposes some irrelevent things based on the fact that they are majority..

All i'm asking is equal status as hindi for all indian languages i.e official language status, look at the responses..

Tamil Nadu has prospered with out ever needing hindi we are happy with our mother tongue..

If hindi served any use we in Tamil Nadu will be first to learn it..

Hindi is as useful as any other language of India and just because 55% of Indians know hindi doesnt mean rest of India does..

We in TN are working hard to bring more dev. After achieving surplus budget, high literacy, technology penetrations, we want to do more..

Telling the kids here to learn a third language forcefully is very last on our list.

Right, sou you expect people of this country to learn a dozen official languages as they travel through the country ? we need one official language so that people can converse in a local language in your own country . Why should i be forced to speak in Tamil in TN, why should i be forced to speak in Malayalam in Kerala ? (am a south indian bTW)

I knew you would say this. But tell me how many % of common Indians understand and and speak basic level Hindi as compared to basic level English.

Again pls dont act ignorant,

Just like i wont be able to communicate a person who knows only hindi..

How are u planning to communicate with a person who knows only tamil or telugu or kannada in villages and small town where they have zero exposure to hindi as well as english...

I know u can think, better please come back with better argument..

Right, sou you expect people of this country to learn a dozen official languages as they travel through the country ? we need one official language so that people can converse in a local language in your own country . Why should i be forced to speak in Tamil in TN, why should i be forced to speak in Malayalam in Kerala ? (am a south indian bTW)

I dont want you to learn tamil... Haven't i made it clear right in the beginning...

But if ur survival depends on TN its upto u to learn tamil... don't expect your hosts to learn your language...

As i said people of TN will be the first to learn hindi if it offers any thing to them

Again pls dont act ignorant,

Just like i wont be able to communicate a person who knows only hindi..

How are u planning to communicate with a person who knows only tamil or telugu or kannada in villages and small town where they have zero exposure to hindi as well as english...

I know u can think, better please come back with better argument..

Sir, when in tamil nadu, people can learn to speak in tamil like many north indian traders who settled there for years or even north indian actresses who know tamil.

But I think we are talking about communication between states.

Why would you choose a foreign language like English to communicate with a Bengali or a Sikkimese? Are we not your fellow countrymen?

This is why a common simple indian language must be taught for all.

No need to learn to read and write but just to communicate.

Sir, when in tamil nadu, people can learn to speak in tamil like many north indian traders who settled there for years or even north indian actresses who know tamil.

But I think we are talking about communication between states.

Why would you choose a foreign language like English to communicate with a Bengali or a Sikkimese? Are we not your fellow countrymen?

This is why a common simple indian language must be taught for all.

No need to learn to read and write but just to communicate.

No thanks, as i said my state is doing exceedingly well without hindi...

Do you really think is communication is the problem... all these years UP,MP,Rajasthan and BIhar and Centre has been communicating with each other in hindi, i'm yet to see what they achieved with that...

As i said, crime, development, education are the issues that need to be focused, we need a paradigm shift in NI..

Im not happy with english but tell me if hindi was enough why do they teach english to hindi speaking kids..

As being born in to oldest surviving Indian Language, I am saddened with spread of english, but we have to face the fact, and that english is the language of technology and science and we cannot ignore it..

When fiercely nationalistic,language wise proud country like germany with its homogeneity, is teaching english and offering so many courses tat too engineering in english in its best universities, in its high time hindi chauvinists wake up and smell the coffee (sorry for the cliche) that hindi is no special because of its simple majority (just 55%).

Indian Govt offices are changing

You wouldnt expect a hashtag on the name plate

BpXPLsYIEAAT4DH.jpg

No thanks, as i said my state is doing exceedingly well without hindi...

Do you really think is communication is the problem... all these years UP,MP,Rajasthan and BIhar and Centre has been communicating with each other in hindi, i'm yet to see what they achieved with that...

As i said, crime, development, education are the issues that need to be focused, we need a paradigm shift in NI..

Im not happy with english but tell me if hindi was enough why do they teach english to hindi speaking kids..

As being born in to oldest surviving Indian Language, I am saddened with spread of english, but we have to face the fact, and that english is the language of technology and science and we cannot ignore it..

When fiercely nationalistic,language wise proud country like germany with its homogeneity, is teaching english and offering so many courses tat too engineering in english in its best universities, in its high time hindi chauvinists wake up and smell the coffee (sorry for the cliche) that hindi is no special because of its simple majority (just 55%).

You are entitled to your views but Hindi is not just UP.

It is also spoken in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa, my state Sikkim and MP, all of which are growing well.

Of course, it is your choice to choose foreign language over an Indian one.

But yeah, it is a free country and you are free to choose.

Back
Top Bottom