What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

well u are running a very big community and i am just thinking about starting one, if forum will become an active Community than i will move forum to paid hosting and .com domain and maybe paid software too.

@Indian Jaat EditAndroid using Mybb software right ? i liked your FB page. will u join me on FB ?
how to start a forum or make a website. do we need to be a programming geek to do that

how to start a forum or make a website. do we need to be a programming geek to do that
its easy.
you can add forum softwares from your control panel of website.
most hosts use cpanel with plenty of free softwares.

A man donates his 13 years of salary for education of poor girls is labelled communal and fascist posing grave threat to unity of India, while guys engaging in such cheap and disgusting acts are labelled as civilized secular liberal and revered as guardians of "Idea of India".

Secular terrorism is seeing its last days as a fear-mongering, divisive and communal mindset.

As Congress, AAP and their cronies go into oblivion, India will rise from the ashes it was reduced to and become a powerful, united and respected nation. We have hope and it is the most powerful thing to change the destiny.

:rofl: Shazia Zulmi herself admit that AAP do theatrics for Publicity but of late it is becoming redundant & forcing people to stop trusting AAP :rofl:

Now I am 100% sure that BJP winning Delhi, no one is there to stop the BJP Juggernaut.

FOr forum, try forum generating websites like forumotion or zettaboard
I made one for fun years back
LOL now all peoples here are going to make Forums :lol:Keep Calm we are working on something awesome for our Indian brothers :agree:

Back
Top Bottom