What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think its time for rahul gandhi to get married and settle down....

I won't kill you... But I don't have to save you.

NAMO to Dongress.(Quote lifted from batman movie).

narsim-cartoon_660_110413084100.jpg

Im in office, and not in a position to watch tv..... Can some one tell me the details of press conference by ma'am and son, and what did they say (saw in the morning that they plan to meet press around 12.30)
tholviyude utharavaadhitham etteduthuvenum.....raashtreeyathill jayaparaajayankal saadhaaranamaanenum...ee paraajayam thanne ere chindhipikunnuvennum....adutha sarkaarinu sarvavidha mangalankal nerunnuvennum paranju....vere onnum uriyaadiyilla..

even if lord shiva will come to earth he cant give 73/80 in UP and even shivaji tried he wud have not able to deliver 43/48 i m going out of my mind with this kindaa result:hang3::hang3:

Whole india is Supporter baat to ek he hai na...:cheers:
He He. Nahi bhai, farak hai. Ye election hi sabse alag hai. Is election mein hygenity and decency ki saari haden paar ho gayi thi. Never happened before in India. An excellent campaign by Modi. Innovation at its best. Thats why India support Modi coz Indians solutions are unique coz our region is unique.

Amit Shah addresses reporters, says
Congress has not been able to open
its account in 7 states.

One funny things in this elections is that two leaders who put up spectacular performances might also be two of the biggest losers.:) Jayalalitha & Mamata Bannerjee have had their best performance in this election, one unlikely to be repeated. Didn't do them much good, did it? Neither will get a shot at the PM's post and are pretty much irrelevant regardless of their good numbers. Could have been at zero for all the good it will do them.

even if lord shiva will come to earth he cant give 73/80 in UP and even shivaji tried he wud have not able to deliver 43/48 i m going out of my mind with this kindaa result:hang3::hang3:
That too only in 9 months. THATS DIVINE INTERVENTION. :D

CHANAKYA reborn !
1903598.jpg

This man and NaMo killed Congress in 7 states. BINGO !:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom