What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BnvY6G6IYAA9Qki.jpg

BnvPW2eIcAArXMe.jpg

BnvfP4lIMAAsZaj.jpg

FirstPost Trolling ...:lol:

@Joe Shearer

I've been waiting for this day for a long time to let you know that the fossilized, lutyenised India doesnt hold sway no more and this is a new India which we see is rising. An India of aspirations, hope which looks into the future without being burdened by un-necessary baggage of the past and actually has the critical/pragmatic thinking without getting swayed by the demonization by the so called "intellectuals","academics" and newstraders with their vested agendas who have betrayed a complete and utter disconnect with the pulse of unwashed Indian masses.

I still remember you saying that India is "plural" enough to stop "fascists" like Modi and that except a small portion of vocal khakhi chaddiwalas no one supported him. With due respect, eat your words.

Lets just hope the likes of you who have been unrelenting in their hate campaign against Modi pouring vitriol have the grace to accept the verdict (not that it matters though) and put to rest the stupid theories like only chaddiwalas supporting him. The only one in the minority always were people like you who kept living in the delusion that Modi didnt enjoy a wide spread support cutting across caste, creed, region, linguistic, age, urban-rural barriers.

Last edited:
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
calls Narendra Modi and
congratulates him on his party's
victory in the Lok Sabha elections.
Manmohan Singh will resign
tomorrow

@Joe Shearer

I've been waiting for this day for a long time to let you know that the fossilized, lutyenised India doesnt hold sway no more and this is a new India we see is rising. A India of aspirations, hope which looks into the future without being burdened by un-necessary baggage of the past and actually has the critical/pragmatic thinking without getting swayed by the demonization by the so called "intellectuals","academics" and newstraders with their vested agendas who have betrayed a complete and utter disconnect with the pulse of unwashed Indian masses.

I still remember you saying that India is "plural" enough to stop "fascists" like Modi and that except a small portion of vocal khakhi chaddiwalas no on supported him. Lets just hope the likes of you have the grace to accept the verdict and put to rest the stupid theories like only chaddiwalas supporting him. The only one in the minority always were people like you who kept living in the delusion that Modi didnt enjoy a wide spread support cutting across caste, creed, region, linguistic, age, urban-rural barriers.
well said specially unnecessary baggage part.

A big big big thank you to those damn cow belt walas for single handedly saving India from doom. :D

Cow belt wallahs have the capacity to learn and can make good decisions. Bengalis, on the other hand are incorrigible

BTW also a big big thank you to all the RSS, VHP, Sangh Parivar activists who came out in full force once again to ensure a BJP victory.

I'm not forgetting people like me, who supported Modi and BJP throughout this time and didnt lose hope in them even in the trying times. Feels much happy man to witness history being created. :)

It is a mandate for Modi, not BJP yes.

The numbers indicate this.

Not at all.. If BJP wins even in muslim dominated area, then it means there are lot of hatred and dis satisfaction towards congress rule..

DARSHANA VIKRAM JARDOSH ofBharatiya Janata Party wins by a margin of 5.3 lakhs from SURAT

boom boom modi:340
boom boom sensex:25343
boom boom rupee :58.77

Modi's victory tweet is
India's most retweeted
ever

At the time of this
writing, it had received over 29,000
retweets and had been favourited
over 17000 times.

Back
Top Bottom