What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So guys, what is the procedure for tomorrow? Say Modi/BJP win the count by 12pm this is known when does he and the next GoI take office? When does the current GoI and MMS leave?

So guys, what is the procedure for tomorrow? Say Modi/BJP win the count by 12pm this is known when does he and the next GoI take office? When does the current GoI and MMS leave?

From what i heard the count will be over only on 4pm , MMS leaves office on 17nth if i am right and Modi and his wife already has SPG protection ...

Finally, the bizarre is over and here goes the awards for different category.

Best Actor- Aravind Kejriwal

Best Debut child actor- Rahul Gandhi

Best female actor in supporting role- Mamta Banerjee

Best female actor in negative role- Soniya Gandhi

Best actor in comic role- Digvijay Singh

Life time achievment award-Lal Krishna Advani

Movie of the year-Abki baar Modi Sarkar

Its heard that Anurag Basu has approached Manmohan Singh for "Barfi 2"

Btw AAP is projected to do better in Punjab than in their home pitch Delhi, apparently a lot of urban Punjabis seem to have bought their message as it seems that they've picked smart candidates like Dr. Daljit Singh.

From what i heard the count will be over only on 4pm , MMS leaves office on 17nth if i am right and Modi and his wife already has SPG protection ...
So his wife has been given SPG cover? I remember reading some news that the SPG were in a bit of a quandary over the whole matter because of Modi and her complicated/estranged relationship but good that they pushed for it and gave her the cover this is a must. I heard a security expert saying she needed it as otherwise some group could kidnap her and demand the release of terrorists so smart move by the SPG.

And Modi is officially under SPG cover now? This is a fact?

Btw AAP is projected to do better in Punjab than in their home pitch Delhi, apparently a lot of urban Punjabis seem to have bought their message as it seems that they've picked smart candidates like Dr. Daljit Singh.
It's good someone is challenging the incumbents in Punjab- Akali Dal, I've only heard bad things about Parkash Singh Badal and his seemingly open corrupt antics.

So his wife has been given SPG cover? I remember reading some news that the SPG were in a bit of a quandary over the whole matter because of Modi and her complicated/estranged relationship but good that they pushed for it and gave her the cover this is a must. I heard a security expert saying she needed it as otherwise some group could kidnap her and demand the release of terrorists so smart move by the SPG.

It's good someone is challenging the incumbents in Punjab- Akali Dal, I've only heard bad things about Parkash Singh Badal and his seemingly open corrupt antics.

SPG gets ready to put security cover around Narendra Modi, family - Hindustan Times

Not now....tomorrow when he wins ... It will take 1-2 days for him to be crowned as PM but SPG won't wait for that ....Seems i miscommunicated

I also heard Orissa CM Naveen Patnaik is very development oriented and is very popular among the masses in Orissa . Any truth to that ?

Not now....tomorrow when he wins ... It will take 1-2 days for him to be crowned as PM but SPG won't wait for that ....Seems i miscommunicated
Agreed, they will take charge of his security from tomorrow I suspect, as soon as the first count is in his favour.

AM expecting Congress to Start riots all over the country and then blame it on Modi .. Sonia will never allow this loss to go unpunished

this is will only boomerang on them.

They cannot start riots in BJP ruled states. BJP CMs will be able to tackle them. Remember Law and order is a state matter.

Even if they try to do and fail to contain, it will only lead to Presidents rule.

BTW they cannot fund RIOTS for 5 years :sarcastic:

1400161886699.jpg

Sattakkk hum modi ji ko lane vale he ...;)

Biggest positive point that Kejriwal can take from the lok sabha elections: that he exposed the Gujarat model and Modi resigned from the chief minister's post.

Back
Top Bottom