What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Her appeasing a certain community is nothing new. But the violence, booth capturing, rigging is disgusting. You will never find her talking about development, corruption. She only abuses Modi and tries to frighten the minorities.

If she continues, very soon only the minorities will be voting for her.

She is a much bigger polariser(?) than Modi or anyone else.Minority appeasement has taken on a whole new meaning under her government

Remember Guys Varanasi is not a safe seat for BJP last time a high-level BJP leader like MM Joshi could barely retain it with winning margin less than 20k while while Modiji is winning with a margin of at least 200k shows the intensity of Modi-wave.

I prefer the CPM to Mamata. Atleast they started showing some sense towards the end of their time. Not this lady. She is the ultimate proof that personal honesty is not and can not be the only barometer for public office.
So do I, The Law and order of the state in everyday life was never so bad in the History of Bengal. And the Muslims of Bengal are so used to appeasement that they will vote just anyone who give them bone to chew on (sic).

My dislike of TMC is far greater than that of the Gandhi family.

ABEY SEATS NHI HAI............VOTE SHARE!!!!!!

40% IN 4 CORNER CONTEST IS HUUUUGGGEEEEE!!
Ohh. Exactly. Wohi main kahoon. BC Bihar mein itni seats kaise? :D :D

Waise bhi Opinion poll talked bout Modi getting 50+ % in Varanasi. Lets see how close we get.

Wtf is happening in Bengal :angry: UP and Bengal should have maximum presence of central forces during elections with orders to shoot and kill the booth capturers

Whats da update on Amethi seat. Smriti was gonna be disqualified for excess spending. Any News?

Respect !!

10256042_670904209643495_5781295142156626288_n.jpg

This man is suffering from Lung cancer. Was carrying Oxygen cylinder. Came along with his wife to vote. May god bless him with good health. Very encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom